Eckman Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Eckman

Tell us how Eckman made you happy

"Sold me two watches they where out of stock of having to wait another ,30 days not in time for Christmas customer service rubbish no help at all this company rubbish and false avoid at all costs!!!"
"I ordered a leaf blower, the money left my account but the item hadn’t been delivered after 2 weeks. I phoned them up and was told the order reference no. wasn't on their system and was asked to supply evidence of purchase. Then they got in touch and said it had gone to their account department and they would be in touch again. I wasn’t satisfied and asked for the money back, the next day they contacted me to say they could see I’d paid the money and did I still want it or my money back. I’m getting the money back, so unprofessional, funny how they always make the mistakes in their favour you’d never get the goods without paying."
"Far too top heavy when fully extended switch too far down handle the only way I can use it is if I permanently tape the switch on bit dangerous but it is the only way I can use it"
"We bought a Coolform air cooler fan a couple of months ago and opted for the adaptor so we wouldn’t have to keep using batteries. The one they sent doesn’t fit the Coolform. We have rung them 3 times and emailed their customer services, needless to say no response by email, each time we’ve rung they tell us the adaptor is out of stock, new stock coming in 7 days. Why send out something that isn’t fit for purpose? And why still advertise the product when you’re allegedly out of stock? From now on we willing be checking customer reviews of companies advertising online. In hindsight we should have been warier of a company that advertises through pop ups. Appalling customer service, please avoid!"
"I have been trying to contact you with your email address and it don't work A part from this can you please tell what I need to do as my petrol tank has come lose do I have to put any thing be hind the studs the model number is EAOOI I have all the Attachments this is the only way I can contact you"
"Don't waste money on "next day delivery" In my case a day wasted as well as the extra charge"
"A faulty garden vaccum could not be replaced after 5 moths of purchase and I am still awaiting a refuns. I HAVE ALREADY SPENT NEAR £10 IN 0844 PRIUM CHARFES CALLING THEM TO GET ACTION."
"Faulty 2 in 1 hedge trimmer arrived, contacted customer services 9 times with no reply (only available by email) eventually got through by phone to be told that even though this was the first time it was opened and components were missing that as I had purchased it 8 months ago it is out of warranty. Avoid at all costs."
"Very poor customer service. They read and reply to their emails every 2 days or so. The published phone number 0203 455 0497 does not exist. Managed to find another phone number and got a runaround. Waiting for a replacement hedge cutter after mine was collected two weeks ago. (don't know why they couldn't send one at the time! )"
"If there was a minus, it would be minus 10 Ordered an item and paid £200+, waited for a confirmation email, after 3 days , nine arrived, so I rang them to be told it’s out of stock, should be in within 72hours and would be despatched asap. One week later, still nothing, I rang again, to be told the same and when I suggested they should be informing there customers of the situation. Was told they had trouble sending out “some” emails, very convenient I would say. I have now cancelled my order and have asked for a refund, what an absolute shambles of a company, would never attempt to purchase from these people again!"
"My vacuum leaf machine bag had split and now find that i cannot replace bag which is a shame as the machine was excellent. Only bag available has different fittings. Found customer services no use at all!"
"Nothing went wrong its the fact that you advertise the trimmer showing a woman operating the unit at height. I found the unit to heavy to operate for moore than a few minutes before needing to rest. I consider your advert to be deceptive if not a complete falsehood"
"Unable to get relacement bag for garden vacuum. Machine is less than three years old but they have changed the fitting from round to square so my machine is now useless. Avoid this company, not helpful at all."
"Three months on and still waiting for our hedge trimmer to arrive . No word from company, no record of our order when contacted , although had been keen enough to take our payment .Still advertising item on website when they obviously haven't any stock and haven't had for months. Avoid this company at all costs."
"Delivered on time, kept me up to date with out of stock products, refunded instantly for a discontinued product 10 out of 10 ,"
"Bought a leaf blower from them 2 years ago.Now told no spares are available.Dont buy from these clown rubbish after sales service."
"Poor quality. Poor customer services. Don't bother."
"Purchased an Eckman 3000w leaf vacuum/blower in September 2015. It is clearly not a machine that you use very often but already the collection bag has badly split. Thought I would have no trouble getting a new bag but this is not the case. The only bags for this model are square fitments but these only fit the newer model. Can you believe it that you cannot get a new bag for a machine that is only two years old. Also I am regularly having to take machine apart to clear blockages."
"I ordered tree popper and then found out I could get it on Amazon at £22 less. I Immediately cancelled the order by email, Despite four emails to their sales they dispatched it two days later. Of course there was no reply from Ekman at all. And of course to return it I would have to pay the return postage"
"Ordered tins of spray and seal on the 21/09/2017 still waiting, no real reason for delay, other then waiting for stock to come in.Dont think I would use this company again."
Eckman is rated 1.62 based on 468 reviews