EasyEquipment Reviews

of reviewers recommend EasyEquipment
Telephone

Tell us how EasyEquipment made you happy
STAY CLEAR. INDIAN CALL CENTRE. IT'S A SCAM. TRYING TO HAVE THEM AKING OFF GOOGLE. BE WARNED
Guys iv read some terrible review for this company. There was a mix up with my deliver so this is reflected in the stars but the customer service was great and I was given a refund on the items. The equipment itself is spot on
Incompetent chat staff, delivery very slow and do not know the courier company. When the chat guy has been asked what can I do if I miss the delivery he said to ask someone to recieve the goods for me as if I am so stupid that I wouldn't think of that. All the answers were: just wait until 6.
Second time ordering from here after a bad first experience. Ordered an item needed for work urgently so it was marked for next day delivery. Item didnt show up and driver claims we moved and building empty and will redeliver the next day. We wait and again claims to try delivering but no one was there. This was a lie both times as our business was open and someone there the entire time. They keot making excuse after excuse as to why it couldnt be delivered. Basically you pay to have next day delivery and they will send it normal delivery and not next day. The nerve of them even saying they will charge for redelivery. Avoid avoid AVOID.
Disgusting company to deal with. Spend £3000 on an ice cream machine that was incredibly noisy & leaked. After several photos videos & phonecalls back & forth they said they would send an engineer if we filled out an online form which was impossible to do. We got an independent engineer to check the machine & was told it was a cheap Chinese machine & was also faulty inside leaking from the hopper into the machine which was not only dangerous but a serious health & safety issue. We tried to return the machine via courier today but they refuse to accept it & locked the gates. Please read reviews on trustpilot & other sites, they are awful & no one should spend any money with them EVER.
EasyEquipment is rated 1.60 based on 5 reviews