EasyWeb Group Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend EasyWeb Group

info@easywebgroup.co.uk

15-17 Strixton Manor Business Centre,

Tell us how EasyWeb Group made you happy

"An informative engaging session - a really good company to work with - they feel like partners rather than suppliers"
"Keeping updated on the events that are taking place and the webinars are extremely beneficial."
"Adrian was very indepth with the workshop and you could see his passion for what he does. It's given me lots of ideas to use in our business."
"Informative & interesting workshop - and free!"
"I finished the session with lots of ideas of how to promote our business. Adrian is clearly very passionate about what he does and able to share a great amount of insight."
"It was a worthwhile session with pieces of information I had not been aware of and I hope to be able to utilise this in my job."
"Very friendly relaxed atmosphere and the trainer was very engaging and interactive. I found the session very informative and useful that I came straight back to have a play around with my profile on linked in. It's still a work in progress - but getting there."
"Informative workshop with charismatic trainer - free with no hard sell!"
EasyWeb Group is rated 4.45 based on 11 reviews