Easy As HGV Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easy As HGV Ltd
Read Easy As HGV Ltd Reviews

barry@easyashgv.co.uk

Tell us how Easy As HGV Ltd made you happy
Spot on from the get go! Thanks for all the help and support
Training went as promised. Everything was done in a timely fashion. Good support. Happy would be an understatement!!
Hassle free and easy training. These guys took care of everything from the get go. They are a very professional outfit and I don’t have 1 bad word to say about any of it! They guided me through everything to my class 2 in no time at all! Couldn’t be happier! 5*s from me!
Spot on, well run and made the process easy. Nothing was too much for anyone I spoke too.
I used this company for my training. I now have my licence. English is not first language for me so I was worried I would not do good. I managed to pass all first time!! Covid got in the way with everything being shut this year up until April. Happy now I am a truck driver.
Was promised before i paid that the whole process takes 6-8 weeks to get license.i have now passed my theory and now they have told me i have to wait 6 months for driving test ! have asked for refund but they are ignoring my emails after saying they can only give me back £300 !! do not use !!
Scam artists. Refusing to issue a refund for my retest despite me waiting for over 6 months. All I need is a refund until the timing is more convenient. All they want to do is quote terms and conditions and keep my money despite them having incurred no costs. Utter disgrace
Did my Online CPC with them. Was fine -exactly as promised and good value. nice team who dealt with me.
At the moment I'm a commercial vehicle electrician looking to change career and become a professional driver talking to many HGV drivers the CPC courses are very boring, so I was ready for the onslaught of the 35 hours training. Having now completed my CPC course I personally found the 35 hours to fly by, for me it was interesting and informative solely because it was new to me and can see why experienced drivers find it boring and its like teaching these drivers to suck eggs, I think for experience drivers there should be a modified course to suite there needs, and to keep them updated to the latest information available.
Done my first day CPC today had health & safety not best course to have on 1st day but the instructor Phil made it worth while banter funny and learnt so much and assist to the company Ray Prior
I had to threaten to sue them to get a refund after they cancelled my training. They want to take your money upfront and hang onto it for over a year until the pandemic goes away. Terrible customer service. Useless bookings team. Awful communications. Poor management. Getting info and help was a nightmare.
I have had to cancel due to unseen circumstances. Was deducted £200 overnight for services I did not use. It is in their Terms & Conditions. I feel I was forced to accept these at the start by replying to an email. I have not used any of the online material or any other service. Please be very certain before committing yourself to this company & definitely read the terms and conditions beforehand. Feel very bad to have lost £200 for free.
They're acting as a broker, therefore not responsible for quality of teaching. "Near me" school located 25 miles away and 7 am starts, would not compromise on later starts. Unfortunately I purchased back to back class 2 and class 1. Went for class 2 and had different "teachers" (different driving styles) each day. Vehicle's windscreen washed down with bottled water (windscreen wash reservoir empty) before driving exam!! Refund for unused services declined! AVOID LIKE PLAQUE. Go to local school with verified reviews instead!!!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Due to corona virus I was looking into getting my hgv class 2 licence. I spoke to Eric about my situation and he was very understanding. He asked me whilst on the phone to send a reply text saying Option 1. This message I was led to believe was confirming which course I was interested in. Later on to find actually I was accepting the terms and conditions. Whilst waiting for my provisional licence to arrive I was sent to a medical and passed. Weeks had passed and I still hadn't received my provisional licence due to corona virus holding up the dvla. I then realised that just don't have the money to see this through as I had originally thought because of the delays. I tried to contact Easy as hgv and received no response. I continued to try to get a response and eventually received a email from them confirming that I would like to cancel. Now, I understand that I have cost this company a little time in talking over the phone and they paid the medical fees (£50). Also they had sent me online revision. (£200) The refund they offered me was £300!!! I paid £1800 in total Their cancellation policy is completely unfair and they trick you into accepting it.
Easy As HGV Ltd is rated 3.47 based on 34 reviews