East Midland Trains Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend East Midland Trains
00AM
12AM

How would you rate East Midland Trains ?

"I have used East Midlands Trains website for years because it has always allowed you to add a London Day Travel card when going to London. The other train websites have to catch up. EM trains are getting my business, I trust them. They give you the best deal wherever you travel, no credit card charge, no need to go elsewhere."
"Cheapest tickets"
"London Midland's customer service is exceptional. Even though their T's & C's stated that no refund was possible, they refunded the cost of my tickets as I had to go to two funerals. Also, friendly, helpful staff."
East Midland Trains is rated 4.75 based on 4 reviews