Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Jim Borland
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Fiona Fraser-Allen
Just had Easigrass fitted in Bromley, Kent. I have never seen such a hard working team. Four Brazilian men who worked non stop on what was one of the hottest days of the year. We have no side access so everything has to be brought the house. Nothing was any trouble with these guys and job was completed same day when I really thought it would take around 2 to 3 days. The garden looks absolutely amazing and we would highly recommend
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Hello, What a fantastic photo and such lovely feedback. We are so pleased to hear our team looked after your beautiful garden in Bromley and shall be passing on your lovely comments to the team that worked to complete this. We are glad you had such a great Easigrass experience!
Thank you to Abdul who left our grass and garden looking immaculate this morning. Abdul clearly takes a lot of pride in the work that he does and our grass looks as good as new! Thanks again Abdul.
Hello Mrs Galloway, We are so pleased to hear Abdul made sure your Easigrass experience was up to our highest standards. We shall pass on your thanks to Abdul and lovely feedback!
A huge ‘thank you’ to Lez and Michael who worked tirelessly all day to lay our artificial grass, it looks amazing! Very professional job and the garden was left so clean and tidy. We love it! Gateshead area.
Hello, We are so pleased to hear Lez and Michael looked after your Gateshead garden and you are happy with your Easigrass service. So pleased you love it as much as we do!
Would give 0 stars if possible. Absolutely useless company, 100% would never use again - they were meant to fix a patch of grass for us over a month ago. Not only did no one show up to do it but they never told us it wasn't done. We are one day before completing on selling the house and the grass still has not been repaired. They have been so unhelpful throughout, always saying they are going to call you back and then never do. I have probably sent 5/6 emails to every one response. Has been a complete disaster from start to finish. Would not recommend to anyone. Exceptionally poor customer service - they don't even seem to care.
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am so sorry to hear you have had a poor experience with Easigrass, this is of course disappointing and not the type of reviews we like to receive and are used to. I would really appreciate speaking to your further about your experience and rectify this for you. If you could kindly send me an email to discuss this further to boutique@easigrass.com I would really appreciate it and will personally look into this for you. Kind regards, Buffy
Nice job by a competent team but forget about getting a reply if you have an issue, arrogant rude owner manager. Newcastle area.
Hello James, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Whilst I am pleased to hear you were happy with the overall job, I am sorry to hear you have had a poor experience with Easigrass communication, this is of course disappointing. I would really appreciate speaking to your further about your experience and rectify this for you. If you could kindly send me an email to discuss this further to boutique@easigrass.com I would really appreciate it and will personally look into this for you. Kind regards, Buffy
Excellent and throughly professional outfit Completed the job to such a high standard and the finish was amazing Garden was left spotless and all the surplus materials all taken away. No messs. We love it as does our dog. Recommend easigrass without any hesitation and Suraj was very knowledgable and advised on the various qualities and suggested the perfect one for us.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2020 Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2020 Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2020 Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2020
Hello Manvinder, Thank you so much for your lovely review and fantastic photos, it is great to see the before/after of your garden and your Easigrass experience from beginning to end. We also love hearing that the dogs are happy with the product too! We shall pass your comments on to Suraj, who will really appreciate them.
We had the pleasure of Easigrass who travelled a distance to come and fit our artificial grass. Firstly, the lads were fantastic. Really hard working, jolly and nothing was too much trouble. The end result is absolutely amazing. It has completely transformed our small garden. It looks neat, tidy and fresh. The dog loves it too and we've had great feedback from our friends and neighbours. I was previously not too sure about artificial grass but now we have it, I wish we'd had it years ago. Brilliant job Easigrass - thanks so much!
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 25th August 2020
Hello Ellen, We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your Easigrass experience and finished product, and that your dog and friends are too! We shall pass your comments and lovely photo on to the team who will most certainly appreciate them.
Reading so many positive reviews, it is clear how important good customer service is to Easigrass. After being let down by another company, I went to your Potters Bar showroom. Mason had such a lovely manner and was the perfect salesperson in terms of providing clear information, supporting with advice and having patience while I tried to make a decision about which grass to go for! Dave, who brought the grass to us was helpfulness personified! Thank you. Veronica
Excellent service from these guys and 2 lovely lads installed the grass in our back garden. We love it and would highly recommend easigrass
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 21st August 2020
I have been contacting easigrass for the past month,I've sent several emails and have made countless phone calls,no one has had the common courtesy to reply back which is very rude.They keep saying they will call back which they dont,i have left numerous messages for Angus and Anthony which have lead to dead ends.WHERE IS YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE,OR SHALL I SAY LACK OF IT.Very disappointed.Will not be recommending you to anyone.
Had a maintenance call today with Abdul. He was very professional, helpful and the grass looks completely regenerated. Very pleased with the service.
We had our easigrass artificial grass installed a month ago - the service was excellent, starting from Robert who came to provide us with a quote, but foremost by Louis and his team who were super professional, hard-working, and left us with artificial grass for which we are now getting compliments day after day from neighbours and friends. Thank you very much easigrass for job well done!
Nitii and his colleague did a amazing job ion taking out the old grass and soil, and installing the beautiful easi-grass lawn. Professional and tidy, down quickly and efficiently all in one day. Really impressed. Great service. Kids were playing on it as soon as it was ready! Its like having an extra room you can use all year round.....
They stepped in at short notice after another company let us down, did an amazing job in super quick time , thoroughly professional and friendly, tenants are super happy too. And we have a warranty on the work, all great, cheers .
Grass is lovely, however service not the best. Day of fitting it rained and only updated me of the non attendance 0835 that same day. Following day, installer gave no indication of what time he would arrive, which was eventually gone 10am and had no photos, or was unaware of the ground/job he was working on. Ground team asked to borrow a shovel as they didn't bring one, I have had to contact the skip hire company myself, to get this removed. If you use this company, ensure you have plenty of time for the work and prepare for limited communications with them. All this aside, good grass.
The whole process from purchase to installation was first class. I'm very impressed with the quality of the lawn and of the installation itself. Would highly recommend EasiGrass. My dogs love the new grass. Chigwell
Very happy with my grass, they did an amazing job. Talked me through each stage. Very impressed, the dog loves it too.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 25th July 2020
Amazing service from start to finish Absolutely love this company Friendly staff great value Highly recommended
Absolutely dreadful. Corners cut on installation, had to spend even more money with easi-grass to fix which has made it look even worse. Oil left all over the grass. Worst of all still no reply from anyone at easigrass when these points were raised. Trying to get my money back. Do not use - these people do not care about customers. Such a shame as the Easi-wall product and installation was very good.
My grass was installed yesterday 14th July 2020 The men came very early before 9am and finished by 4pm. They did a professional job and carried me along each stage, answering all my questions. They were very organised, polite and friendly! I certainly recommend Easigrass. Thank you. My son put pictures on Instagram and 3 of his friends have asked for their name & number.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 15th July 2020 Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 15th July 2020 Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 15th July 2020 Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 15th July 2020
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.51 based on 238 reviews