Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Jim Borland
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Fiona Fraser-Allen
Service from start to finish was superb. The installers were quick, polite, professional and did a fantastic job leaving the whole garden clean and tidy. Grass looks amazing thank you.
Hi Debbie, thank you so much for your lovely review, its so great to hear you received such great service from our installers and are happy with the finished product!
The work they did was a very high standard, came home to an amazing garden.The Easi grass looked beyond our expectations. Wow.
Excellent customer service, very helpful and great advice.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we’re to glad your happy with your garden 😊
We are happy, but have one problem which I emailed Ben about 2 days ago and had absolutely no response! So I would say your after care is a bit poor
Hi Alice, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, I’m so sorry you’ve had a problem getting hold of us, I’ve spoken to Ben and he has confirmed he will be in touch with you by the end of the day today.
Hi Alice, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we are pleased that you are happy with your garden! Ben had been out of office for a few days, he has assured me he has now been in touch with you, apology’s for the delay!
The grass is fine - as expected for an expensive product. However the installation process and complete lack of care taken was deeply disappointing. We would not use easigrass again or recommend anybody else to do so. The team who came to do the work had clearly not been properly briefed. We had been told by the salesman that the work could be done without our furniture being brought into the house. However, this was not correct. The condescending lead installer insisted we call the salesman who made it clear he didn’t see it as his problem but eventually agreed to talk to the gardener, who he asked to be as helpful as possible. Instead, however, they simply moved everything into our kitchen blocking access to the fridge, sink, oven, hobs and all crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils. Despite being asked to move this, and agreeing they would, access was not restored until 5pm, following my wife’s repeated insistence. As a result we were unable to cook for our 18 month old daughter who ended up having a lunch consisting purely of toast. Fortunately we were able to order in for ourselves, though of course would have preferred not to have had to do so. We understand why the garden needed to be cleared and were surprised when (having been expressly asked) the salesman us that would not be necessary. However, having been assure the grass could be laid by moving things around the garden during the process we were unable to prepare and the resultant disruption and the gardeners attitude were extremely upsetting. Later in the day the poorly installed floor protection caused my 5 month pregnant wife to trip and fall. Finally on departing they simply piled everything (including leaving things that need to be protected from water uncovered) in the middle of the garden and left. The interior of the house needed an immediate clean as it had been left in a filthy state (despite knowing they would need to take sand through the house they had not brought a hoover or broom!). The lack of care and attention was extraordinary, and the attempt to justify it simply by reference to the gardener having previously worked at the Chelsea flower show (but seeming to tell us he had never worked on a terraced house!) was breathtaking in its arrogance and lack of consideration for customer service.
Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us and we are delighted to hear you’re happy with the our product. Having spoken to the surveyor and the installers that attended your garden that day it appears there was some miscommunication regarding your garden furniture, however this not an excuse so for this we can only strongly apologise. We pride ourselves on our high level of service which is why I can assure you that going forward we will be carrying out a full internal investigation. We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention and ensuring our rigorous internal training programmes will continue to be improved.
Great service 👏
Great service, looks fantastic. Could not have been easier.
Great service from start to finish. Selection of grass to choose from to suit all price ranges. Polite and professional staff.
Brilliant service from start to finish. Love the results
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Fantastic service and love our new garden
We have been extremely pleased with easigrass and their services! A very friendly team, quick and efficient. We also of course love the end product, couldn’t be happier with it!
Hi, Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear you are happy with your garden!
We love our lawn , best thing for a small garden , always looks tidy and’mown’! 🙏
Grass finally fitted correctly and now looks good. However if you have a problem, don’t expect great after service, this spoils what could have been a great experience.
Hello, Thank you so much for your review. I am so pleased to hear you are happy with your Easigrass garden. I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with aftercare. Should you have further problems please do contact me directly on buffy@easigrass.com if you need any more help.
Hello, I am so pleased to hear you are happy with your Easigrass final product. I am so sorry to hear you had an issue and you felt it was not handled in our usual high standard way. Should you ever have any issues in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me on buffy@easigrass.com and I would be more than happy to assist you. Kind regards, Buffy Grindrod
Simply Amazing !!!!
Hello, We are so pleased to hear you are happy with your Easigrass experience and you love it as much as we do!
Our garden looks fantastic - the product itself is just what what we hoped for, indeed better, but also Nitii and his colleague did a brilliant job in preparing the area and installing the easigrass. They worked extremely hard, were very exact and organised, and very courteous and pleasant to liaise with. They seemed to take pride in doing a really excellent job and leaving the garden pristine. If you could request Nitii to do the job, I certainly would! We have been left with an extremely good impression of easigrass and are very glad we chose the company.
Hello Victoria, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback, we are so pleased to hear you had a great experience with Easigrass and we lived up to your expections. I shall pass on your lovely words to Nitii and the team, who I am sure would be more than happy to hear your comments. We are glad you chose Easigrass for your garden!
We had. a brilliant experience with Easigrass. From the outset, when Martin visited to when the installation. team finished laying the grass, everyone has been a pleasure to deal with. Friendly, knowledgable, clear, prompt. Martin was highly professional but very informative and gave us a very good sense of what we needed, the options and the cost. He was always available for questions and nothing was ever too much trouble. The team who laid the grass were also highly professional, polite and kind (helping my wife with some large pots that happened to be delivered when they were there). They did a great job on the grass, were a pleasure to have on site for two days and left the place spotless. We’re loving our new lawn - it’s given our garden a new lease of life - and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Easigrass. A big thank you to those people in particularly for making the whole experience such a pleasure!
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Hello Tom, We love seeing your finished Easigrass lawn, it looks great and so pleased to hear you are happy with the finished result. I shall pass your kind words on to Martin and the team that looked after you, who I am sure will really appreciate them. Hope you enjoy your new garden!
Please note that I rarely write a and this is probably my first positive one. Without any doubt this was a 5 star experience. A word that crops up many times in the reviews I read beforehand was ‘professionalism’ so was happy to get Easigrass to quote on the work on my back garden. Dave arrived as scheduled and measured up etc. But also gave lots of advice about the work to be done and the various options i had, including recommending their tree surgery partners (10 stumps to be removed) and how to handle the drop in height from one side of the garden to the other. The following day a competitor arrived to quote his response was that he wouldn’t even bother to give me a price as I would need a landscaper to level the ground and all the stumps removed before they would contemplate taking the job on. Concerned at the level of work detailed I wondered if Dave had underestimated the extent of work required, so I called him. He talked me through the process and put my mind at rest. So I gave Easigrass the job. The tree surgery team of 2 turned up as scheduled. Within half a day all stumps were gone (it had taken me that long to remove 1 stump before deciding I needed help). They left the garden space clean and tidy. The following day (Saturday) the ground preparation team of 3 arrived. Within 2 days they had levelled the ground, built a sleeper retaining wall and filled and compacted the area to be lawned. Again the site was left immaculately clean and tidy. Finally the lawn laying team of 3 arrive, sadly overnight a fox or similar had decided to dig several holes in the prepared area, not a problem, all filled recompacted and ready to go within a couple of hours. The lawn was completed by mid afternoon. To say I’m happy with the end result is an understatement. The whole experience from start to finish was an absolute pleasure. The teams are all fantastic, friendly, hard working and totally professional. Easigrass are a proper firm and I would have no hesitation in recommendIng them to anyone reading this review.
Hello Martin, What lovely feedback to receive from you in regards to your Easigrass experience, we are so pleased to hear you had a great professional experience with Dave and our team, I shall pass your comments on to them, which I am sure they will hugely appreciate. We are very happy you chose Easigrass to transform your garden!
after a visit from (sam) in her grass car,we were immediately very impressed by her knowledge and advise on artificial grass.She gave us a quotation after measuring the area and the availability of an installation which we accecpted.Two men arrived at 9am on the arranged day of the installation and proceeded straight away with the work.they were very pleasant and worked tirelessly and very effeceintly till they finished at 2pm,even hosing down our drive thus leaving no mess what so ever.we are so pleased with the work which has transformed a previously decked area into a neat and useable back garden in which to relax with no grass to MOW.Brilliant job and money well spent.Abig thankyou to easigrass
Hello Mr & Mrs Inckle, Thank you so much for your lovely comments about your experience with your Easigrass installation. I shall pass on your kind words to Sam and the team that transformed your garden and kept your property clean and tidy, which I'm sure they will be pleased to hear!
I cannot fault the service, they were efficient, tidy, you wouldn't have known they were here except my lawn now looks immaculate. Thank you Nitii and assistant.
Hello Lynda, We shall pass your lovely comments on to Nitii and the team that looked after you and really pleased to hear you are happy with your Easigrass lawn!
I had today my annual maintenance visit from the Easigrass team. Abdul did a great job, he is very friendly and professional. Four years after the installation of the grass in my garden it looks new and very natural. I highly recommend Easigrass
Hello Monica, We are so pleased to hear you are still very happy with your Easigrass garden 4 years after installation and you are still well looked after by the team and Abdul specifically. We shall pass your lovely comments on to him and the rest of the team!
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.51 based on 238 reviews