Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

Easigrass Distribution Ltd 4 star review on 10th May 2021
Matthew Holmes
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 4 star review on 10th May 2021
Matthew Holmes
I called up for some Advice about artificial grass installation the guy on the phone was Extremely rude to me, he made me feel stupid for asking questions that I was unsure of, and told me to do my homework before I called up. 😣 I called up again to speak with the manager as I felt really disappointed with the way the guy spoke to me and manager sounded rude too, I explained I didn’t have any knowledge about garden stuff and called up for advice and that I didn’t feel satisfied with the way they handled customer service and she replied we have lots of satisfied customers thanks And put the phone down.
Hi there Ninii, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. You may reach me anytime at millie@easigrass.com. We work to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Again, thank you for your feedback! I hope you have a lovely day Millie (Easigrass)
Booked a survey...chap arrived as promised...then...nothing !! No quotation, no phone call, no email ..nothing ! After approx 4 weeks I contacted the Wetherby office and was told they were a bit behind..perhaps I would get it next week . In the meantime I have had a quote from another company..received after 3 days . Not exactly the kind of service I was expecting !
Hey there Richard! Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance, and we’ll do better in the future. Please feel free to reach out to millie@easigrass.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. I hope you have a great day Millie (Easigrass)
We are so happy with our new grass, it looks fantastic, our experience with Easigrass has been brilliant from start to finish, the guys who installed/fitted the artificial lawn worked so hard and had it finished in a day and left everything tidy, swept and washed down. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Thank you Easigrass, big thumbs up from a very happy customer.
Hey Paul! Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your experience with Easigrass went so smoothly. I will be sure to feed this back to our Easigrass team to let them know to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. If you are ever looking to have your annual maintenance service for your lawn by our Easigrass professionals, please don't hesitate to send me an email at millie@easigrass.com - I would be happy to help you with anything! ❤️ We look forward to seeing you again, have a wonderful day! Millie (Easigrass)
Initial contact great and survey very efficient Unfortunately I have not received a quote seven days later I was promised a quote within two days I chased the surveyor but still no quote
Hey there Tim, thank you for your feedback! I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again. I hope you're having a lovely day! Millie (Easigrass)
I had a maintenance visit today and Ahmed did a very good job, was polite and pleasant. Many thanks!
Hey there! Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next service appointment. Until then, we’re here if you need anything. Have a lovely day! Millie (Easigrass)
Would like to thank the Easigrass team for our new front grassed area. Out with the old and in with the new. Nitti and his colleague did a great job preparing and laying the Chelsea grass. Looks great.
Hey Mr & Mrs Harris! Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Also, thank you for adding those amazing photographs, your new lawn looks exceptional 😍 If you are ever looking to have your annual maintenance service for your lawn by our Easigrass professionals, please don't hesitate to send me an email at millie@easigrass.com - I would be happy to help you with anything! ❤️ We look forward to seeing you again, have a wonderful day! Millie (Easigrass)
Abdul was punctual, polite, quick and efficient and the grass looks great, despite never having been done before.
Hi there! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. If you are ever looking to have your annual maintenance service for your lawn by our Easigrass professionals, please don't hesitate to send me an email at millie@easigrass.com - I would be happy to help you with anything! ❤️ We look forward to seeing you again, have a wonderful day! Millie (Easigrass)
Easigrass have just finished fitting out grass today and I am no jmpressed with how it looks! The guys were so friendly, professional and on time and helped answer any questions I had! Can't wait to no longer have muddy paw prints all over the house and never worry about cutting the grass again! Thank you!
Excellent work by Easigrass! TJ and his team arrived very promptly and installed the grass in a very professional manner. The speed that they worked at considering heat of the day was amazing. Upon completion the surrounding area was left immaculate. Well done I could not be happier! Definitely would recommend.
The "Boys from Brazil" Louie and José arrived bang on time. They were very polite and explained exactly what was about to happen. They were very tidy and left exactly as they found it. The Knightsbridge grass they laid looks the business and we look forward to enjoying it over the "Summer!!!". Easigrass price was very competitive and would recommend them to anybody.
We had our easigrass serviced last week. A very professional job carried out by your operative (Abdul). The grass was left looking as new as the day it was first installed 8 years ago. Very pleased.
the guys that came were very professional they covered our carpet and garden well they kept everything nice and clean and tidy were exceptionally happy with the job they did. thanks guys.
Why does this company think it is acceptable to leave materials all over the road causing an obstruction
We have had a fantastic service from start to finish. Everyone has been so helpful and honest and I can not fault the quality of the grass. We are blown away by how good it looks. The two guys that came and fitted it were such hard workers. They didn’t stop, and it was such a hot couple of days for them. They tidied up after themselves too, infact you would not have even known that they had been digging and lumping wheel barrows full of earth around. They are a real credit to the company, so thank you Niti and partner, amazing job 😊
Great service by Abdul and his crew. Lawn looks amazing and like new
Niti and his team arrived as planned, they were pleasant and polite. They completed the project as planned and cleared up prior to leaving. We would definitely recommend
I cannot thank easigrass enough for the amazing work on my garden. The four chaps who came to our address on 1st June were hardworking friendly and very tidy. They arrived just after 8am and no hanging around worked constantly until finished . It was the first day of our heatwave too. Thank you again.
We had our grass installed yesterday. The service from the team was exquisite. It looks fantastic and the whole family is delighted with the result. I would highly recommend Easigrass.
So glad you and your family are happy Anna! Thank you for the kind words.
Really happy with the end product and the installation team were great. Our only gripe was lack of transparency and communication with the office as they pushed our project back unexpectedly and then our grass delivery was delayed by a further week. Aside from that, we’re really pleased and it makes our garden a much nicer space to enjoy.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 4 star review on 10th May 2021 Easigrass Distribution Ltd 4 star review on 10th May 2021
Thank you for the kind words Matt. Your garden looks amazing and your dog looks very happy. Sorry our communications were not as they usually are, this is something we will look into in the future.
Great finish, garden looks so much bigger, professional and friendly installers and very competitive on price without compromising on quality.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 6th May 2021