Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easigrass Distribution Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Easigrass Distribution Ltd made you happy
The guys were excellent in their job and very professional. From the prep, layering of the MOT and sand, keeping it all absolutely level. They cleaned up all areas upon completion and left the garden looking perfect. The installation of the grass was excellent, the children love it. We went for the Kensington as we wanted more hard wearing and durable grass. Highly recommended.
Last years hot summer and our Springer Spaniel puppy destroyed our existing lawn so we decided to go for an artificial grass lawn. We contacted Easigrass and from the start to finish of the process they were so professional and friendly and the new lawn looks great. The installation took day and the team who installed it worked hard and thoroughly cleaned at the end. If you are thinking of an artificial lawn then check out Easigrass.
Totally transformed our outdoor space. Efficient service and great product. Child and dog love it!
Came and assessed very quickly what needed to be done, agreed the approach with me and just got on with it. The team was courteous and efficient. I would recommend Easigrass because it change my life not just as a sufferer of hayfever but I can now finally stay out in my garden and enjoy it.
My new Garden has changed me life !!
Timely, efficient, hard-working, friendly and professional - and fantastic looking lawn.
Looks amazing!! Great work done by Nitii he took pride in his work and was extremely tidy .. We went for dog friendly grass but the dogs are slowly getting used to it ... it’s to nice to do their business on .. we’re getting there !!
The fitters were professional and made a great job of fitting the grass. It brings me such joy to look out onto my easi grass lawn. The shock pads makes the grass so comfortable under foot. Its a premium product which outranks its competitors (I did my research). I spent more than I intended to but its worth every penny and a great investment.
To day 17 June Nick John and Lee completed our back garden into a transformation hard to believe,. EASI GRASS, awful weather to work in.. Professional job and would recommend to anyone, curved edges just makes this lawn amazing,. Our Golden Retriever just loves rolling on it, my pots and tubs look even more attractive from sat on uneven patio slabs,, Fab job Thank you team so much, Some nice weather would appreciated now to sit out and enjoy this total transformation,.
Very happy with the work but do not thing final payment should have. Been taken from credit card without being informed or consent
Abdul came today to service our lawn and has left it looking as good as new. He was so helpful and hard working. A great service!
Just had our front lawn laid and it looks really lovely, you would not know it is artificial, and the workmen worked really hard and were very efficient and did a first class job would not hesitate to recommend Easigrass to anyone..
Love it! Our (very small) garden looks ace and we can't wait to live out there in summer. EasyGrass were
The product I bought from easigrass (Chelsea) is great. Soft, nice to walk on, looks almost real. The installation in late 2016 was quite good, really helpful team. But the aftercare is terrible. They email you about maintenance (at £180 inc VAT a time) and then ignore your reply. I’ve had problems with my grass - great big weeds coming out of it, throughout the area - and despite my calm feedback and questions they’ve been patronising in the extreme, acting like I’m imagining it and making me wait 6 weeks for a visit. I almost don’t want to deal with them. Good product, poor follow-through, condescending treatment. It’s all about ‘easy’ sales for them.
Hi there, I am so sorry to hear that you have had this experience with us. I would like to get this sorted as soon as we can. Would you mind emailing me at mason@easigrass.com explaining who you have spoken too? If you could also put your postcode in the email that would be great as then I can check which franchise has been dealing with you.

Once again, I apologize that this has happened as this is not the experience we want our customers to have.
Finally made contact a week after initial enquiry. Promised to contact me a week later to survey and quote. Heard nothing since.
Hi there, I am so sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with Easigrass. Please, can you send me an email on socialmedia@easigrass.com explaining the situation as this is definitely not the service we want to be offering to our customers?

Many thanks,

Mason
I am really impressed with the holistic service Easigrass provided. They have transformed my original sad and worn decking space into an inviting, characteristic and relaxing environment. Extremely professional workmanship. I definitely recommend the Chelsea grass. It is so comfortable to walk on and is reasonably priced. It blends in naturally with the rest of my garden. I intend to use their services again next year.
We just had our one-year maintenance and Abdul came and did a fantastic job. he worked quickly and efficiently, and now the lawn looks good as new!
So pleased with easigrass, good service, men worked so hard ,efficient,wonderful and my garden looks lovely.
Just had Abdul and Shaun clean my Easigrass and had to give this review as soon as they left! Excellent team who did an excellent job - nothing was too much trouble and very courteous. I am one very happy customer!
Wonderful service and will to help you sort ur garden out to get what's best for you and when they start the work they don't stop to make it the best for and your familyno matter how big or small the job is and this staff are really freindly and hard working would be recommending to friends and family
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 85 reviews