Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

Easigrass Distribution Ltd 4 star review on 10th May 2021
Matthew Holmes
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 4 star review on 10th May 2021
Matthew Holmes
Very pleased with the result & excellent service, top job, highly recommend. 👍
Hey there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. ☺️🙌🏻 Millie (Easigrass)
Really really pleased good job done lads that fitted the lawns we're spot on highly recommended Georgina, Selly Oak Birmingham
Hi Georgina! Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work ☺️. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Easigrass! Have a great day! Millie (Easigrass)
I was on the hunt for a good company to supply and fit the astroturf in my front garden, contacting the Brentwood Easigrass branch was very straight forward. They explained everything clearly and precisely! I then dealt with Rui from the team who came by to take measurements and gave me a confirmed price there and then which was very reasonable. I was also having a new fence fitted which Rui and the team were able to work around that being fitted. The team arrived today to fit the grass, they were on time, professional, polite and informative. They worked through and got the job done in really good timing! We're really pleased with Easigrass's work and would highly recommend them if you've got any garden work that needs doing! Thanks again!!!
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Hello Joshua! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with us. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Easigrass! We’re here for you anytime. ☺️ Have a wonderful day! Millie (Easigrass)
Brilliant service from start to finish from Alistair and his team. They arrived a day ahead of schedule and finished the job in record time. We are more than happy with the end result. Would highly recommend.
Hey Lynne! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. ☺️ Have a wonderful day Millie (Easigrass)
It took me 3 months to get a quote and then when the guy came out to measure up I had to chase him for the actual quote . Then the quotes turned out to be for 3 different customers and the guy said he had lost my measurements - first impressions really bad, avoid and go with companies more local to where you live that value customers
Hi there, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance, and we’ll do better in the future. Please feel free to reach out to millie@easigrass.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. Millie (Easigrass)
Absolutely fantastic from start to finish, thoroughly organised and expertly installed, would highly recommend, thanks so much Easigrass North Staffordshire 😃
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 21st August 2021
Thanks for the awesome review, Amanda! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you! I will be sure to pass on your 5-star rating to the team at Staffordshire to let them know to keep up the fantastic work. 🙌🏻 Have a wonderful day! Millie (Easigrass)
We are thrilled with our new grass! Sukh and Junio were excellent - professional, courteous, tidy and demonstrated great attention to detail. We had one issue with a burst pipe and they returned to fix it the same day with no fuss at all - superb customer service, well done and thank you.
Hi there! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. ☺️ Have a fantastic day! Millie (Easigrass)
A brilliant job done by a very friendly, efficient and tidy team! Well planned, organised and installed and adapted to our need for accessing the garden without an outside entrance. Our thanks to Alastair and his team (Berkshire West) also for their help and suggestions with the surrounding 'landscaping' work which has given the whole garden a great finish. Would highly recommend.
Hey S & H, I am happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience at Easigrass Berkshire West. Thank you for sharing! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Have a great day Millie (Easigrass)
We had a small rooftop terrace that we had Easigrass install an amazing and very real feeling artificial grass. All the people we dealt with from Easigrass did an amazing job and made the whole experience very easy and professional. Would highly recommend Easigrass for their products, installation and after sales service.
Hi there! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate your business and helping to share the word about Easigrass! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. ☺️ Have a wonderful day! Millie (Easigrass)
Very well done. Easigrass Steve’s team delivered brilliant work at my patio installation of Belgravia grass. From start to finish team has professionally kept me updated with minute steps they were progressing & finally cleaned up without any spots (as if no soil work was ever done).
Hey Chandrashekar! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime! If you are ever looking to have your annual maintenance service for your lawn by our Easigrass professionals, please don't hesitate to send me an email at millie@easigrass.com - I would be happy to help you with anything! ❤️ Have a wonderful day Millie (Easigrass)
Very pleased with our new Easigrass Belgravia installation today! Steve and David made a great team - professional, easy-going, and most importantly, hard-working, despite the 30 degree heat! Looks great, expertly laid out, and we've already had a picnic on it. Happy with the service and the product - highly recommended.
Hi there Ali & Dan! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! I am so happy your experience with Easigrass went so smoothly (even in 30° heat 🥵). I will share this with the Easigrass team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again! If you are ever looking to have your annual maintenance service for your lawn by our Easigrass professionals, please don't hesitate to send me an email at millie@easigrass.com - I would be happy to help you with anything! ❤️ Have a great day! Millie (Easigrass)
well done Easigrass....the guys done an excellent job, the grass looks great( better than i expected ) they arrived on time and were easy to work with....they were polite and hard working (in 30+ temp) please say thankyou to lucian and he`s mate, they are a credit to your company........they deserve a bonus. i would be happy to recommend your company to anyone.
Hey! Thanks for the awesome review, Chris! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. I will be sure to share this with the team to let them know to keep up their continued hard work and professionalism ☺️ If you are ever looking to have your annual maintenance service for your lawn by our Easigrass professionals, please don't hesitate to send me an email at millie@easigrass.com - I would be happy to help you with anything! ❤️ We look forward to seeing you again, have a wonderful day! Millie (Easigrass)
Very poor customer service. Took ages to reply to emails, messages, phone calls etc. Booked in a date to have grass installed, months in advance. However on the day was booked in they didn't turn up but when called to ask where they were they stated I had the date wrong and it was actually the next day it was booked in and I was wrong. Even though I had the date on a text message. So they were wrong not me. I was informed they would arrive at 10am, however on the day they did the grass they banged on my door so hard that I thought the door would break and constantly rang the bell at 7.30am to 'drop their stuff off. Never replied to email afterwards. The final job was good, not amazing but ok. But all communication before and after was appalling. Wouldn't recommend.
Hi there! Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations, this is an uncommon instance. We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further so that we can deliver a better experience next time. You may reach me anytime at millie@easigrass.com. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Again, thank you for your feedback! Have a lovely day Millie (Easigrass)
5* great service
Hey Steve! Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Easigrass. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! If you are ever looking to have your annual maintenance service for your lawn by our Easigrass professionals, please don't hesitate to send me an email at millie@easigrass.com - I would be happy to help you with anything! ❤️ We look forward to seeing you again, have a wonderful day! Millie (Easigrass)
Easigrass is an amazing company with an excellent product and staff. They arrived on time and did a superb job installing my new lawn. It looks great and I’m delighted with it! Highly recommend Easigrass!
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Hey Suzanne! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with us. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service and thousands of happy customers. Thank you again for your feedback! If you are ever looking to have your annual maintenance service for your lawn by our Easigrass professionals, please don't hesitate to send me an email at millie@easigrass.com - I would be happy to help you with anything! ❤️ We look forward to seeing you again, have a wonderful day! Millie (Easigrass)
Grass looks amazing and I would give 5 stars, but the aftercare is appalling
Hey there! Thank you so much for your feedback! We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority! Please feel free to reach out to me at millie@easigrass.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately, we will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again. I hope you have a wonderful day! ☺️ Millie (Easigrass)
Probably one of the worst customer experiences. Have refused to send me samples because they havent been able to contact me by phone (typo in number). Accused me of deliberately providing a wrong number and therefore likely a wrong address. Ridiculous. Not very accommodating nor flexible with communicating via email - except to make accusations and rudely state they are not going to complete my order. I am dumbfounded at the lack of professionalism and basic communication skills. If you have challenges with accessibility this is not the company for you. This may be a high profile company selling quality pruducts, it certainly isnt run by quality staff
Hi there! Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further so that we can deliver a better experience next time. You may reach us anytime at millie@easigrass.com. Again, thank you for your feedback! I hope you have a lovely day ☺️ Millie (Easigrass)
The way to go! I bit of confusion with the first suggested installation date for May/June. Was then extended to August as the original slot had been filled elsewhere. However, the good news came that an earlier slot was available for the beginning of July, which we accepted.........On both days of fitting the guys were punctual, polite and efficient. The grass looks amazing, and we are exceptionally pleased. Would definitely recommend and have already done so.
Hey Sheila and Sam! Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate your business and helping to share the word about Easigrass. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. ☺️ Thank you again so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. If you are ever looking to have your annual maintenance service for your lawn by our Easigrass professionals, please don't hesitate to send me an email at millie@easigrass.com - I would be happy to help you with anything! ❤️ We look forward to seeing you again, have a wonderful day! Millie (Easigrass)
Very pleased with our new grass. Efficient service from first call to Jennifer in the office until John and Sean cleaned up and left. Very professional.
Hey there, thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. We pride ourselves on our thousands of happy customers and exceptional service. Thank you again for your feedback! If you are ever looking to have your annual maintenance service for your lawn by our Easigrass professionals, please don't hesitate to send me an email at millie@easigrass.com - I would be happy to help you with anything! ❤️ We look forward to seeing you again, have a wonderful day! Millie (Easigrass)
Not always so responsive on the email in the preparation but excellent end product. Really good labourers on site. Looks fantastic.
Hey there Tim! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business and helping to share the word about us. ☺️ Please feel free to reach out to millie@easigrass.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. Have a wonderful day! Millie (Easigrass)
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.48 based on 315 reviews