Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Jim Borland
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Fiona Fraser-Allen
Grass looks great. Fully met our expectations. Fitting process went very smoothly. Everything left clean and tidy
Sadly, the efficient first impression of this company was not borne out by its subsequent poor service. Contradictory information regarding pricing did not engender confidence. This is a company where the right hand does not know what the left is doing at all stages from pricing to installation to payment. Consequently, hours are wasted chasing up personnel who either do not read the original question or fail to respond to you entirely. I relied upon a text message and email informing me that Easigrass were going to be on site on a specific date only to be later informed that this was an accidental mis text! It appears I lost an installation slot due to staff incompetence. Nobody responded to my email/telephone message/repeated telephone calls with nobody picking up. I have had to chase this company for clarity and none was forthcoming. If I could give zero stars I would do.
Absolutely delighted with my artificial grass installation. Sterling job from start to finish and very clean and tidy as you would have never known the workers had been there! Thank you x
Hoberta and his two assistants were brilliant,arrived on time and worked non stop.We can't praise them enough. They left everything slick & span.We were over the moon with our gardens front & back.
A lot of research went into finding Easigrass but it was well worth it. Absolutely delighted with our new lawn (albeit very small). Very clean and tidy workmanship, would highly recommend.
From start to finish I felt comfortable with all team and a great job completed. Lady on telephone friendly and helpful as was Steve who done quote being very honest answering my questions.Les &Michael nice guys with good teamwork.Old turf had to be taken through my kitchen/diner in wheelbarrows, flooring was covered with thick heavy duty foam, minimal mess. My kitchen back patio and drive were left clean & tidy,nice touch leaving artificial grass mats at my back doors,which was excess. I would highly recommend and price was cheaper than I thought. Thank you all☺️
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 7th November 2020
I am happy with the quality of the grass and the day it was laid it was a quick and professional service. The ease of the grass is wonderful and we have many compliments. I have a small awkward shaped garden with two young Children and a dog. I chose a dog friendly solution and I’m not as happy with it as I could be. We have to naturalise it weekly, making sure during the dry months it’s hosed down daily or we get a foul odour. I know I’m very particular about cleanliness so others might not feel the need to do so, but I don’t believe that should be happening. Additionally the communication post money being taken has been shocking. I’ve had battles to try to get the edging lowered and the odour issue resolved. The company should be more careful about this in future. Overall, I would recommend the product, but the advice and aftercare needs to improve.
Hi, thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our product and the installation of our grass. We are sorry to hear you are having some problems with the smell, because our product is ultimately an outdoor carpet there will be some sort of smell if your dog is doing its business on it frequently, but it shouldn't be overpowering. We do offer products and services to reduce the smell so I have sent you an email in hope that we can come to some sort of resolution over this.
Excellent service from start to finish. Changed our lives! Can’t think of a better option for an urban garden.
Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a nice review, were so glad our product has changed your lives!
Great service and product. Helped us get through the spring lockdown with a great looking lawn!
Hi, thank you so much for your review and for choosing easigrass to transform your lawn!
I love my garden. Even though my balcony is 4 stories up I still feel I am in a garden. Plus I don’t need a lawnmower and the lawn is green all year round.
Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! we're so happy to hear you are loving your new grassed area!
Still no follow up to any complaints that have been lodged. Wall damaged, grass not laid properly. Full money taken from card and lack of any after service.
Hi Claire, I'm so sorry no one has been in touch with you, I have sent you an email, hopefully we can resolve this as soon as possible
A little bit presumptuous - had my grass installed Friday (with a few errors) and then on Monday A) charged my card unbeknownst to me B) didn’t call for permission/authorisation C) I wanted to pay my final payment on a different card. Not a great way to finalise/conclude the transaction.
Hi, we are sorry the final payment was taken without your knowledge, on the Ipad you will have signed and the invoice you will have received upon the team leaving your house it states that the final payment will be taken from the same card the deposit was taken from. we apologise if this was not communicated to you, if you wish to call our office to discuss we'd be happy to help
Easigrass was by far the decision to do in the last year! Installed on a cold January morning, the team where amazing, they had to take all the material through the house, they put down protection and cleaned up after. Wish we had done it years ago.
Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! we are so pleased you are happy with our product and the service you received :)
Very professional company, from the time we went to enquire to the day they came to quote. A Great team arrived to lay the grass, very methodical work, all the groundwork was completed without any hiccups, the team cleaned up as they went along and the grass laid and completed the same day. The team explained how to care for the grass. Garden looks amazing. Would definitely recommend.
Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review, we like to pride ourselves in our level of service, its so nice to hear you received that on the day of installation, that you are happy with our product and would recommend us in the future.
Installers So efficient. Looks great- only wish I had done it years ago. Too much time / effort and money wasted trying to get a nice lawn in a shady spot. My dog’s can’t dig and trash the lawn anymore and no muddy paws inside! I Am so pleased I used this company. Yes in dry weather there Is a whiff of dog urine, but easy to counter with cleaning products,
Hi, thank you so much for writing us such a lovely review, its great to hear you are happy with your garden, if you find the smell ever gets so much we offer a yearly lawn maintenance package and we also sell a dog deodoriser called easi-pong, please get in touch if you are interested in either of these we'd be happy to help!
quick brilliant service, 2 guys played our lawn in the pouring rain all day, they didn't stop, would recommend this company
Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! it's great to hear our team where resilient on the day of installation and that you would recommend us in the future!
It’s transformed our garden experience. The garden always looks neat and the kids are outside way more. The downside, if you have pets, is the need to have it cleaned every few months but worth it IMO.
Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, its great to hear you feel that you are getting so much more out of your garden experience! Ultimately artificial grass is like an outdoor carpet, so it requires a bit more maintenance if you have pets. that being said you should only need to have our lawn maintenance package done yearly as long as you keep on top of cleaning yourself throughout the year, we sell a product called Easi-pong that helps to relive most odours. If this is something you are interested in, please give us a call, we'd love to help.
They were cheerful and did the job with passion cared and made it look amazing They were tidy and just got the job done in a day Explained the dos and don’t on the grass very happy that I don’t need to lawn the grass 😀
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, we are delighted to hear that you are happy with our installation and the service you received!
excellent customer service, no pressure to buy, delivery on time, particularly during this time they were very safety aware, clean, the people on the day were quick and efficient and the whole area was left clean and tidy. very pleased with the result
Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we are really pleased to hear that you where happy with the service you received!
It has been a long term plan. I’m so glad I planned each stage carefully. I’m also delighted with the Easigrass quality product. I’m impressed that my garden has been enhanced. The initial visit and the installation were exceptional. Installation day was very hot yet the Easigrass colleagues worked relentlessly. I’m so pleased with my transformed garden. Many thanks for making my dream come true. I hope that I have added a photo. If it had not worked, let me know and I will send it separately. With best wishes, Ann
Hi Ann! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review, we are so pleased that you are happy with your installation and received such a high level of service.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.51 based on 238 reviews