Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

Diane Kimber
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 8th July 2020
Neil D
More Photos & Videos
We choose the Mayfair grass which looks fantastic. WARNING though, 21 degree sunshine today and the grass is boiling, too hot for bare feet. Something very much to consider if you have children. We were not warned of this prior to purchase.
Great service from start to finish. Team leader on the day have great advice and the garden now looks amazing. Thanks Easigrass.
The grass looks great but unfortunately their customer service leaves a lot to be desired so I cannot give more than 3 stars. The people who installed the grass left the garden and surrounding area in a filthy state with a trail of sand. Our brand new BBQ, bike shed and windows were left covered in a layer of debris and I had to clean up after them and arrange a window cleaner. There were also nails left in one of the flowerbeds. I've informed the company and given them ample opportunity to respond but they have failed to do so, having chased a few times. I didn't want to write this review and wanted to give an opportunity to make things right but they have left me no choice with their lack of response.

Furthermore, I appreciate that we're in unprecedented times during COVID-19 but nobody called to tell me that my installation was cancelled due to lockdown, or when indeed they were operating "business as usual" and able to start installations again. I had to chase to find out both pieces of information and rearrange installation. Having already paid a 50% deposit upfront it felt a bit like they thought they were doing me a favour!

Lastly, there was no handover or information about how to care for the grass. Having spent £3k+ on what is sold as a premium product I find this really disappointing.
Excellent service wouldn't of got it better anywhere. Highly recommend. Made a massive transformation to my garden. Thank you so so much.
Easigrass transformed our school nursery area. It was a muddy area which had become too slippery for the young children to use.
From planning to completion the team were hardworking and professional. They gave good advice and provided excellent customer service, fitting us in when school was closed and worked through very heavy rain to ensure the project was completed for school reopening.
The area now looks amazing and children and staff love it. It is now a safe and exciting space which can be used every day in all weathers and is a great area for learning.
The company were recommended to me by another school and I would highly endorse this recommendation.
Mrs Roberts
Headteacher
St Gregory's Primary School
We are so pleased with the transformation of our garden from Easigrass. Since we’ve had it done a couple of weeks ago we’ve been in the garden every single day, it’s gone from a soggy and muddy garden to a place we enjoy spending time in and our kids absolutely love it 😍 Easigrass are a team of professional and kind people! Thank you for what you’ve done 😊
After the installation of our bi-fold doors we were really unhappy with the state of the garden. The grass was extremely patchy and difficult to manage with the number of trees in the neighbouring properties and the dog...
We decided to replace the troublesome lawn with artificial grass, I was a bit apprehensive to begin with, but was so unhappy with the lawn, knowing that if I replaced the lawn with new turf it would return to the same patchy lawn.
During the installation we didn’t have to lift a finger, everything was included and they even lowered the lawn !

Everything was completed within a day.

We now use the garden every day for relaxing, BBQ’s and as an extension of our lounge, the dog using the garden has not had any impact on the artificial grass what so ever. We are absolutely delighted 3 years on and would recommend Easigrass without hesitation. I cannot believe they transformed the garden in only a day – the grass needs no maintenance – I just brush the leaves off and the lawn is as good as the day it was laid.
Great job, great service. Very pleased
Looks great and was installed quickly and efficiently. The whole family love our new garden! Thank you.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 11th April 2020
Excellent service from start to finish and the result is really great.
Not only they accommodate to schedule the installation during  the COVID-19 Restrictions, but they also went the extra mile to help get clarity on my permits. Super helpful, professional and attentive. A big thank you to Milos Radovanovic and the team.
We are over the moon with our easy grass front and back lawns after leather jackets ruined them great team of workmen so tidy and quick a pleasure to look out on now .
Great product and excellent service. The installation was quick, efficient and a very thorough job. Once finished, the garden and route through the house was left clean and tidy. Would definitely recommend.
Outstanding product and an outstanding team from start to finish
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 6th March 2020
Hired a wonderful easigrass unicorn for my birthday party. It was a very smooth process to hire and a fabulous feature. The unicorn was delivered and collect to and from the house and all at a very reasonable cost. Would highly recommend.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd 5 star review on 24th February 2020
Although it was pricey - the team were so professional and efficient. Hardly any disruption and did a great job. Really pleased I chose this company and happy to recommend. I was so impressed by the installers who worked tirelessly and tidily! I don’t usually bother to write reviews - but they were exceptional! Was worried our dog wouldn’t like it- but she is like a puppy playing in the garden now- and enjoys rubbing her back on the grass. No more muddy paws inside the house- my only regret is that I didn’t do this years ago.
I've had my Easigrass lawn for over a year and I still love it! Dog friendly and always looking wonderfully green!

Today Abdul from Easigrass came and did a service clean and I couldn't be more pleased. He arrived on time, did a great job and it looks as good as it did the day it was installed.
A very reliable and professional company. Had most of the rear garden laid with Mayfair artificial turf which has transformed it and is thoroughly enjoyed by us and our dog. From the survey and estimate by Phil right through to his team that prepared and laid the turf and overcame some difficulties reliable and reasonable cost. Would Recommend.
Can’t praise the service highly enough. From the organising of a quote, communication about options and process of the work, the work itself and follow up the whole process was smooth, well organised and efficient. Stuart and his team all did exactly what they said they were going to with no fuss or hassle. Left the site clean and tidy and even did the job in a day less than expected. Would thoroughly recommend them
I had my lawn cleaned this morning and it looks like brand new! Abdul was fast and efficient in his work and even jet-sprayed my patio! The garden looks refreshed and clean. Thank you Abdul!

Catherine
The company were quick to respond to my initial enquiry. They came and did an assessment of the awkward patch of lawn under a tree and in a very short time there were people on site laying the grass. The grass laying day followed heavy rain so there was a lot of mud. They were quick and efficient and took care not to make any more muddy mess than necessary. Thank you.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.59 based on 161 reviews