Easigrass Distribution Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Easigrass Distribution Ltd

Tell us how Easigrass Distribution Ltd made you happy

"Great service and great product!"
"Professional job completed by Easigrass. Staff were amazing and very helpful. Would definitely recommend."
"During our building project we have dealt with many suppliers. EasiGrass has been one of easiest to deal with. Jason was fantastic, he was informative and contactable when we had questions. He even managed to bring forward the installation date. The installers were extremely careful given they had to get materials through the house and cleaned up properly after themselves. Thanks Team EasiGrass, definitely recommend them!"
"The guys who fitted the grass were fantastic. Really hardworking and the grass was fitted in a day and a half instead of 3 days. Amazing service and grass looks superb."
"Hi I am very pleased with the work carried out from Easigrass the people were very friendly and quick but very good I would recommend to any of my friends once again thankyou"
"We had our front garden done, we are absolutely delighted, have seen other artificial lawns they do not come anywhere as good as easigrass, the team we had to lay the lawn were brilliant, explained exactly what they were doing at every step. All the rubbish was removed, nothing was left behind, they even hosed down our drive. We will seriously consider having our back garden done in the future, and naturally I will be in touch with easigrass. If you are thinking of having an artificial lawn do not hesitate get in touch with them, you will not be disappointed......"
"The guys were excellent in their job and very professional. From the prep, layering of the MOT and sand, keeping it all absolutely level. They cleaned up all areas upon completion and left the garden looking perfect. The installation of the grass was excellent, the children love it. We went for the Kensington as we wanted more hard wearing and durable grass. Highly recommended."
"Last years hot summer and our Springer Spaniel puppy destroyed our existing lawn so we decided to go for an artificial grass lawn. We contacted Easigrass and from the start to finish of the process they were so professional and friendly and the new lawn looks great. The installation took day and the team who installed it worked hard and thoroughly cleaned at the end. If you are thinking of an artificial lawn then check out Easigrass."
"Totally transformed our outdoor space. Efficient service and great product. Child and dog love it!"
"Came and assessed very quickly what needed to be done, agreed the approach with me and just got on with it. The team was courteous and efficient. I would recommend Easigrass because it change my life not just as a sufferer of hayfever but I can now finally stay out in my garden and enjoy it."
"My new Garden has changed me life !!"
"Timely, efficient, hard-working, friendly and professional - and fantastic looking lawn."
"Looks amazing!! Great work done by Nitii he took pride in his work and was extremely tidy .. We went for dog friendly grass but the dogs are slowly getting used to it ... it’s to nice to do their business on .. we’re getting there !!"
"The fitters were professional and made a great job of fitting the grass. It brings me such joy to look out onto my easi grass lawn. The shock pads makes the grass so comfortable under foot. Its a premium product which outranks its competitors (I did my research). I spent more than I intended to but its worth every penny and a great investment."
"To day 17 June Nick John and Lee completed our back garden into a transformation hard to believe,. EASI GRASS, awful weather to work in.. Professional job and would recommend to anyone, curved edges just makes this lawn amazing,. Our Golden Retriever just loves rolling on it, my pots and tubs look even more attractive from sat on uneven patio slabs,, Fab job Thank you team so much, Some nice weather would appreciated now to sit out and enjoy this total transformation,."
"Very happy with the work but do not thing final payment should have. Been taken from credit card without being informed or consent"
"Abdul came today to service our lawn and has left it looking as good as new. He was so helpful and hard working. A great service!"
"Just had our front lawn laid and it looks really lovely, you would not know it is artificial, and the workmen worked really hard and were very efficient and did a first class job would not hesitate to recommend Easigrass to anyone.."
"Love it! Our (very small) garden looks ace and we can't wait to live out there in summer. EasyGrass were"
"The product I bought from easigrass (Chelsea) is great. Soft, nice to walk on, looks almost real. The installation in late 2016 was quite good, really helpful team. But the aftercare is terrible. They email you about maintenance (at £180 inc VAT a time) and then ignore your reply. I’ve had problems with my grass - great big weeds coming out of it, throughout the area - and despite my calm feedback and questions they’ve been patronising in the extreme, acting like I’m imagining it and making me wait 6 weeks for a visit. I almost don’t want to deal with them. Good product, poor follow-through, condescending treatment. It’s all about ‘easy’ sales for them."
Hi there, I am so sorry to hear that you have had this experience with us. I would like to get this sorted as soon as we can. Would you mind emailing me at mason@easigrass.com explaining who you have spoken too? If you could also put your postcode in the email that would be great as then I can check which franchise has been dealing with you.

Once again, I apologize that this has happened as this is not the experience we want our customers to have.
Easigrass Distribution Ltd is rated 4.72 based on 71 reviews