easichalk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend easichalk

How would you rate easichalk ?

Amy
"I used the easichalk pens for a window display in Ulverston as part of Fine Fest. Looked magical!"
Rachel
"Very happy with order, and thanks for the love on the rocks discount 🤗 Saving my pennies for my next posca order.. thanks"
"Great price with free and fast delivery. Good quality item. Using it for my artwork. See pic. Thanks!"
"great product and speedy free delivery. will be using easichalk for all my future purchases. thankyou!"
"product is very good, but I normally only telephone any orders. I do need to order some more paint. Please send me a contact phone number. Many thanks Brian."
"Swift delivery, good quality."
"Great products, good price, excellent customer service"
"prompt service."
"Good choice of pens"
"Very good form to deal with,I will be ordering with you in the future,I will recommend you to my friends. Regards Des Pearce."
"Nice prompt delivery"
"Easy to order and pay using PayPal. Great items delivered very quickly. Will use again."
"Straight forward, smooth purchase process and quick FOC delivery"
"Excellent company to deal with will recommend you to my friends,i will be buying from you in the future. Regards Des Pearce."
"Great price and delivery,always happy with my orders."
"When I get the pen I ordered I will let you know"
"Amazing items and brilliant prices, can definitely recommend this firm"
"Good price, speedy delivery."
"Thanks for your excellent service. The items I ordered arrived very fast and we're exactly what I needed, post free as well!"
"It was just what I was looking for. It was used for the edges of clear glass tiles and worked brilliantly"
"Best provider of paint pens I have ever had the pleasure of ordering from. Top notch."
"Lovely pen, chalk, nice and clear, not like others I've bought, arrived swiftly, many thanks."
easichalk is rated 4.80 based on 527 reviews