easichalk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend easichalk

Tell us how easichalk made you happy

Wendy E
"I've been using easichalk to buy Posca pens for a few months now. I love it because I can choose just the colours and nib sizes I want, with no minimum order, no postage and very quick delivery"
Emma
"Excellent fast service. These pens are fab x will definatly be buying some more soon x"
"Very good customer service. Great products with a wide variety. Fast delivery. I will be shopping here again!"
"Very pleased with the service from easichalk. Love the pens, good price and quickly dispatched, will definitely use them again."
"First class service!"
"Great product and extremely fast delivery!!!"
"Excellent fast service and Freeport."
"The item bought is a gift for someone so cannot comment on that. But I can say that I am extremely pleased with the ease of ordering, the packaging and the speed of delivery. I would reccomend easichalk and would use again."
"Quick delivery. Very happy with the product and overall service. Would use again."
"Excellent product and I highly recommend it for a professional finish."
"Amazing paint a little goes a long way great coverage will definitely buy again !"
"First time ordering and what a service. Rapid response to an email I sent. Order despatched and delivered with such speed. Great customer service and a great experience."
"Exactly what I needed...good product and quick delivery"
"The delivery was very quick and encourages further purchases in the future."
"Even though it was shipped overseas, it was still delivered to me in a timely manner at the beginning of the holiday season. All 5 markers arrived in perfect, functioning order. I'm pleased with my purchase."
"Found website when looking for art supplies on the web. Easy site to use and efficient service...will use again."
"Very easy site to navigate. Lots of choice at decent prices. Delivery was quite quick too. Overall, very satisfied."
"Very good prices and exceptionally fast delivery, I ordered on Black Friday and they arrived on the Monday!"
"Prompt efficient service. Well pleased."
"Great service, thank you. Love my posca pens."
"Prompt service, good price and free delivery on a Pentel Colour brush"
"Really great service, everything arrived on time."
"I recently used Easichalk for my posca pens. Great service and will ordering again from the company in the future."
easichalk is rated 4.85 based on 757 reviews