easichalk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend easichalk

How would you rate easichalk?

Tim
Tim
"Easy to order, quick delivery and great product.Will use again and again."
Janet
"The paint we bought was exactly what we wanted. It arrived the day after we ordered it. The finished result is great."
Patricia
"Absolute delight to use and make detailed work so much easier than using a paint brush. Delivery was swift, well packed and I intend ordering more Presco Pens. Would Recommend!"
"Very easy, practical site and fast delivery, without unpleasant surprise although I am in France."
"The product is really good and it was delivered quickly."
"My white pen for writing in photo albums did what it said on the tin and was delivered very quickly."
"Sorry about my bad review regarding my delivery, it’s all turned out good in the end it was a mix up at my address and my fault easichalk were very good with the product and service"
"Good service quick delivery very happy thanks"
"The Posterman pens I ordered were delivered promptly. I use these permanent chalk pens for garden labels and they are both perfectly fit for use as well as very reasonably priced. I've tried some cheaper substitutes but they don't even come close. Altogether great service and I would definitely recommend Easichalk."
"Amazing seller! Super fast delivery, best and cheaper Posca Pens I have ever seen! Thank you!!"
"Great product with prompt delivery."
"Fast service and much cheaper than other competitors with the free delivery. Will be useing from now on."
"Great products and speedy delivery! Many thanks!"
"I got the 5mm pens and they were very easy to apply and wipe off as necessary. For bigger letters and numbers I think the 10mm pens would be more appropriate but overall very pleased with their application."
"Great service provide. Will be using again for future orders."
"Quick delivery, competitive price and no postage charge."
"Great price, easy to order, fast delivery & brilliant items! What more could I want!"
"Replied to my enquiry as to which pens I required promptly. Processed and delivered my order quickly."
"Fast efficient service. Product cheaper than other art suppliers I might have used."
"Lightning fast shipping to the U.S.A. 😍😊 this item has not even hit us yet. I was beyond to get them so fast. && theyre perfect"
"Great service and price,very happy with pens will be ordering again,thank you."
"Quick delivery, product as described"
"Easy to order, arrived really quickly and I would definitely reorder gain"
easichalk is rated 4.80 based on 457 reviews