easichalk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend easichalk

How would you rate easichalk ?

Jill
"The site was easy to navigate. The products are good value for money. My order was delivered within a week."
Louise
"I have just purchased a set of POSCA pens for a ‘rock painting’ project. The price was cheaper than anywhere I found in the Range or Hobbycraft or even EBay! These pens are fabulous! They went on the rocks perfectly and I highly recommend them. We loved using them!"
"Very quick delivery. Thank you for emailing about out of stock pen sets and sending me individual replacement items. Loving using the paint pens! My first posca pen rock is attached..."
"Phenomenal service and quality of products...I'm so happy with my Posca pens. There was a little hiccup with my order and was dealt with quickly and professionally...I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend this company and will definitely buy from easichalk again. Thanks so much"
"Came in great time and really good quiality. Thanks. Will use again!"
"Ordered set of posca pens. Good prices and fast delivery. Would order from easichalk again"
"Paid for 1st class postage but sadly it did not arrive on time. However I did receive a full refund which was very kind and unexpected as the chalkboard did eventually get delivered a few days late."
"Nice product and good value, will definitely use again in the future."
"Fantastic service, fast delivery. Highly recommended"
"The ordering process was straightforward, I was kept informed of the progress of the order, and it arrived in great time."
"Easy web site to follow and order. Delivery was very quick. Good all round experience."
"Easy to order. Prompt delivery. Free postage. Good price. What's not to like!! Shall definitely use you again. Many thanks"
"Excellent! I ordered the deluxe rock painting set, so much in it. Well worth it. Bonus, delivery was super fast! Definitely recommend"
"Fantastic pens and excellent service. Thank you!"
"Very pleased with easichalk, I’m a 83 year old woman, and I’d tried to order Posco pens and didn’t know how to do it, I’d got so far, then didn’t know what to do, so gave up easichalk picked this up got in touch and put me right, nothing appears too much trouble for them. I recieved my order within two days, very pleased with my product, and would definitely use them again. Joan Cobbett"
"Items arrived very quickly and exactly as described. Will definitely purchase again"
"Good prices, especially with the discount for anyone in ‘Love on the Rocks UK’ . Very quick delivery too. I would recommend."
"Amazingly easy transaction, speedy delivery and product is amazing too. Cant fault any of it xx"
"Good product. Easy ordering and good communications about delivery."
"Very happy with my item the pens are great to use and they shipped my item very quick Thank you."
easichalk is rated 4.83 based on 597 reviews