easichalk Reviews

of reviewers recommend easichalk
Live Chat, Email
Read easichalk Reviews

customercare@easichalk.com

Tell us how easichalk made you happy
Amazing!!!! No postage, quick, great price and independent! Amazon whom I never shop with usually, Let me down!! Ha ha Amazon!!!
Helpful and friendly staff when I had to contact them, with a good response time. Product was great, thanks.
Posted 29 minutes ago
My order was dispatched quickly, arrived safely and in good order. Thank you.
Your website isn't very user friendly... Other then that I got what I ordered in a timely manner...
Great paint pens, such an ideal way to paint. Low price and excellent quality
Great range of products, quickly and securely despatched. So pleased with the service that I placed a further order. Highly recommended.
Reasonable prices, speedy delivery and an easy ordering process make easichalk a seller of choice.
Great service and price
the pens came very quickly not what I was expecting at all. as a new customer I expected 5-7 days at least so pleasantly surprised, wonderfully surprised ( 24 hours! gosh!)
Fast delivery and good price
My order arrived well packed. However I am disappointed that the plastic box containing the pens is too big. The pens rattle around in it, moving about and as it's a present for my grandson, I would have preferred that the pens were in an appropriately sized box which would hold them in place. I spent almost £75 on this gift and feel slightly annoyed about this.
Got exactly what I wanted. Some pens! Delivery was great and they were a great price too. Very happy. 😊
Excellent website and easy to order online. Overall first class service.
greatcustomer service
Excellent for doing quiz books in bed when a normal pen stops working at an angle
I bought a set of neutral Posca pens. Ordering was easy. Good price and free P&P. Prompt delivery which meant I could get on with my artwork quickly. I will use Easichalk again as problem free compared to the company I used previously who still owe me several items I ordered and which never arrived . I recommend Easichalk.
It's been 20 days so far, no sign of my order (5-7 day shipping).
free postage on my item and speedy delivery.
This is the first time I've used these chalks and they are fab , I use them on tuff trays and chalk boards and there very easy to use and clean away quickly
products ordered were delivered promptly
So far so good . Need to see if the writing lasts the winter .
easichalk is rated 4.88 based on 1,741 reviews