Earlier Driving Test Reviews

support@earlierdrivingtest.co.uk

Tell us how Earlier Driving Test made you happy

"Brilliant service"
"Excellent service"
"So happy with you guys. Helped me a lot! Found my erlier driving tests within an 2 hours. Soooo pleased."
"I have used this service twice now and both times they have got me a test within a couple of days on a week and time I wanted. I would recommend anyone to use this if they want to resist their test as quickly as possible as it is well worth the money"
"I think this was a good service. I got my test pushed forward from May 2nd to March 25th, which is good. I’d recommend it if you fail a test and need to book another one, but not for your first test."
"Service and responsiveness was Top banana, really helpful pulling my test forward by 3 weeks now I have to keep my end of the bargain and get this test passed, only downside is I couldn’t get hold of them via telephone but I did on e-mail"
"Excellent service. I used the service three times (unfortunately). Every single time I got the slot i wanted. Could do better however on the customer service over telephone."
"Very good and good communication a helpful service for everyone"
"excellent service"
"I found the website easy to use and the service provided very reliable. I was always able to get an earlier date, coming from someone who had to repeat their practical test a good couple of times with a near expiring theory test certificate before passing. Well worth paying the extra £'s if you have limited time and do not want to write the theory again."
"Very quick service. Excellent."
"My original date was after 2 months. After registering on EDT and payment. I got a new test date in under a day and within the dates I specified. It was very easy and fast."
"It was a very good service which allowed me to find an earlier spot ( sometimes very early ). I used this service multiple times and finally managed to pass, thank you all"
"Reliable"
"Super easy and and affordable. Used this more than once and honestly I think it is great. All though the test centre I booked my test in is of quite a high demand , they found a test for me the same day which I am so pleased about."
"I really really like your service, it’s excellent. You work first in providing dates it’s awesome. I highly recommend it."
"Hello. I didn't book any test on 27 of November .you sent me a confirmation email I don't understand because I need to book a driving test but I can't.please can you tell me what is the problem. Thank you"
"Fast & Efficient, Worth the money."
"Amazing service . Started the process at 10 pm and by 10am the very next day a test was available within the timescale I had requested and at good time also."
Earlier Driving Test is rated 4.82 based on 33 reviews