Earlier Driving Test Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Earlier Driving Test

support@earlierdrivingtest.co.uk

Tell us how Earlier Driving Test made you happy

"Very good and good communication a helpful service for everyone"
"excellent service"
"I found the website easy to use and the service provided very reliable. I was always able to get an earlier date, coming from someone who had to repeat their practical test a good couple of times with a near expiring theory test certificate before passing. Well worth paying the extra £'s if you have limited time and do not want to write the theory again."
"Very quick service. Excellent."
"My original date was after 2 months. After registering on EDT and payment. I got a new test date in under a day and within the dates I specified. It was very easy and fast."
"It was a very good service which allowed me to find an earlier spot ( sometimes very early ). I used this service multiple times and finally managed to pass, thank you all"
"Reliable"
"Super easy and and affordable. Used this more than once and honestly I think it is great. All though the test centre I booked my test in is of quite a high demand , they found a test for me the same day which I am so pleased about."
"I really really like your service, it’s excellent. You work first in providing dates it’s awesome. I highly recommend it."
"Hello. I didn't book any test on 27 of November .you sent me a confirmation email I don't understand because I need to book a driving test but I can't.please can you tell me what is the problem. Thank you"
"Fast & Efficient, Worth the money."
"Amazing service . Started the process at 10 pm and by 10am the very next day a test was available within the timescale I had requested and at good time also."
"Reliable"
"I highly highly recommend this. For best results I would pay for the vip version because I received test cancellations everyday until I found the best one for me and my test is now a whole month earlier. I got what I paid for, thank you!"
"Great service, very helpful!"
"I expected,that they will make it earliest,and when ever,they will find an earliest test, they gone send massege,but no they just masseged me one time, and made it little bit,earlier. I really wanted my driving test become earliest than that"
"Great service"
"Yes it's good and it's help, I like,it's very very good for everyone ! Thank very much"
"Good service"