Eagle Security Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eagle Security Solutions Ltd
Telephone
Read Eagle Security Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Eagle Security Solutions Ltd:

SSAIB approved security company providing installation and maintenance of burglar alarms, CCTV systems and door entry systems for homes and businesses in London and Home Counties.

02088530580

customer_services@eaglesecuritysolutions.co.uk

162 Trafalgar Road
, ,

Tell us how Eagle Security Solutions Ltd made you happy
Just had cctv fitted, John came out to give me a quote lovely genuine man, the guys who fitted camera's were helpful, polite, tidied up and put stuff back exactly where it was
I would definitely recommend to friend's
Highly recommend Eagle security
Excellent prompt, professional & knowledgeable service. Will be using again.
Choose Eagle after getting three similar priced quotes because:
1. Listed the high specification of cameras I wanted on the estimate, not a general quote using any old warehouse kit
2. 'Which' magazine review
3. Good references for service and importantly any aftercare if needed
4. Positive comments for previous customers
5. Kit installed within a week of the initial enquiry by the professional and friendly Fransisco who gave lots of welcome advice and to the positioning of cameras and cable.
Much appreciated Franscisco.
Had a problem with my 14 year old eagle alarm system
Eagle respond, consulted and agreed a replacement all within two working days
Fantastic
Quick and good service.
Very with the service I have received so far, they were able to offer everything that I needed at my budget, and was very helpful, informative, and very quick! I had an engineer call out the same day, I strongly recommend this company, thanks guys!
Prompt, great value, expert advice - very happy customer. Thank you to David and Francisco.
Speedy and offered useful training / advice within the hour. Efficient use of time.
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to serving you more in the future.
Very prompt and friendly service! I can warmly recommended Eagle Security to anyone.
Prompt service and a very competitive price.
Very prompt knowledge and professional
The engineer was prompt, communicated problem and efficiently rectified the problem. Extremely, friendly, knowledgeable and extrememly professional from start to finish. Good value for money and excellent customer service. I will definitely recommend the Eagle company to families and friends.
Thanks
Prompt service and very professional
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and hope to provide more services to you in the future.
Eagle Security Solutions Ltd
Never had any problems with eagle security always at hand quick to answer phone to sort query out and been with eagle security for over 18years
Eagle Security Solutions Ltd
Very good service, no problems, very professional. I would use them again.
Eagle Security Solutions Ltd
Very professional service provided by knowledgeable and informative engineer.
responsive. very clear and effective instructions. David Kaye
Prompt and friendly assistance from Francisco when I need it
My home alarm was repaired by the company, the technician was very courteous, tidy and efficient.
Home Alarm Repaired. The technician was very courteous, tidy and efficient.
Eagle Security Solutions Ltd is rated 4.53 based on 62 reviews