Eagle Security Solutions Ltd Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Eagle Security Solutions Ltd

About Eagle Security Solutions Ltd: NSI approved security company providing installation and maintenance of burglar alarms, CCTV systems and door entry systems for homes and businesses in London and Home Counties.

02088530580

customer_services@eaglesecuritysolutions.co.uk

162 Trafalgar Road

Tell us how Eagle Security Solutions Ltd made you happy

"I am very pleased with the wired alarm system that Ogi installed. He worked tirelessly and always had a plan that he purposely followed. He knew exactly what he was doing and did it professionally...all ten hours! Thank you to David also who managed this job and made it happen seamlessly. My experience was terrific as I believe yours will be also. Steve"
"Being a small business myself I went out of my way to look for a reputable local business to support with my custom. Initially David and Francesco were falling over themselves to be helpful in getting my intercom system in place in the short lead time that I gave them. I had to block my work diary and therefore lose money on at least four occasions to accommodate the many visits whilst they sorted out missing and non-functioning parts. I often had to chase them to let me know when they were returning. Eventually fitting a system that I had not agreed to and that did not work. I literally had to leave my patients on the couch whilst I left the room to answer the front door, the complete thing that I was paying money to avoid with the door entry system in the first place, whilst they attempted to convince me that the system was in fact working. It took almost three months for them to replace with the originally agreed system. I had to leave Francesco alone on the last fitting as I could not block my diary yet again as I already had patients booked in for treatment. When I returned the system was working, but I returned to complete shoddy work and lazy installation of one of the monitors. Instead of using the already embedded wiring and trunking that we had agreed to and that I payed my builder to make good, I have been left with badly tacked wiring damaging my new plastered walls, ignoring the existing trunking leaving wires hanging off the skirting into a makeshift join which is plugged into my extension lead. This was carried out without any explanation or agreement. Furthermore, I have been I haven’t been left with any instructions on how to use the system. I often say that a business shouldn’t be judged by the mistakes it makes but rather the way that the mistake is rectified. I have given Eagle Security systems enough time to put this right or at least an explanation. So far, my text to Francesco and my email to David has been ignored since I asked for an explanation as to why they have left things the way they have. I don’t like using social media as a weapon but I have been left with no redress as I paid their invoice in good time before I realised the system was faulty. I was going to use them for an alarm system but have now gone elsewhere as I don’t trust them to carry out the work in good time and efficiency. I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone. Bad experience."
"An exceptionally frustrating company to deal with. David will only respond to emails after the 5th/6th/7th time of chasing them. A phone call means being shouted at down the phone."
"David and Francisco were a pleasure to work with. Francisco installed the alarm this morning and was charming, professional and patient. Highly recommended"
"Our alarm system needed urgent attention and we were attended to the same day. Not just a speedy service but the work was performed in an extremely professional and diligent manner. Fransesco was incredibly helpful and his customer service is top notch. Highly reccomend them!"
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Very helpful and dealt with matter quickly and efficiently. I would certainly recommend to others."
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Speedy service and very thorough in checking my system and replacing dead battery-i would recommend to anyone who gas my ADE Optima system"
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Always ready to help; quick, reliable, professional service."
"Very happy"
"I do have problems after you have completed your yearly maintenance. I keep getting Fault Overide then Bathroom and Landing fail and even Jam Recv. Eventually the alarm to go out. Then I sometimes get Manager Reset. In the past I have phoned for you to reset, which you have kindly done and after pressing A the alarm for going out has been fine perhaps I do something wrong. I have read your booklet. Thank you"
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Always fast with their response, great service and they always get the job done!"
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"First Time Customer. Service/Engineer A+++++"
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Engineer was courteous and helpful, keeping me informed at all times of what he was doing. Installation seems to be working now."
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Turned up on time and resolved the issue."
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Francesco arrived on time, was courteous, understood the solution required and implemented quickly. He checked that all sensors were working correctly and generally was very thorough in what he did."
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Very friendly, contactable 24/7, reasonably priced products"
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"They are very efficient and reliable. Always on time, when you call them."
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Excellent engineer and a fully certified product installation"
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Very on time as we spoke on phone"
Eagle Security Solutions Ltd is rated 4.34 based on 32 reviews