Eagle Security Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eagle Security Solutions Ltd
Telephone
Read Eagle Security Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Eagle Security Solutions Ltd:

NSI approved security company providing installation and maintenance of burglar alarms, CCTV systems and door entry systems for homes and businesses in London and Home Counties.

02088530580

customer_services@eaglesecuritysolutions.co.uk

162 Trafalgar Road

Tell us how Eagle Security Solutions Ltd made you happy
Prompt, great value, expert advice - very happy customer. Thank you to David and Francisco.
Speedy and offered useful training / advice within the hour. Efficient use of time.
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to serving you more in the future.
Very prompt and friendly service! I can warmly recommended Eagle Security to anyone.
Prompt service and a very competitive price.
Very prompt knowledge and professional
The engineer was prompt, communicated problem and efficiently rectified the problem. Extremely, friendly, knowledgeable and extrememly professional from start to finish. Good value for money and excellent customer service. I will definitely recommend the Eagle company to families and friends.
Thanks
Prompt service and very professional
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and hope to provide more services to you in the future.
Eagle Security Solutions Ltd
Never had any problems with eagle security always at hand quick to answer phone to sort query out and been with eagle security for over 18years
Eagle Security Solutions Ltd
Very good service, no problems, very professional. I would use them again.
Eagle Security Solutions Ltd
Very professional service provided by knowledgeable and informative engineer.
responsive. very clear and effective instructions. David Kaye
Prompt and friendly assistance from Francisco when I need it
My home alarm was repaired by the company, the technician was very courteous, tidy and efficient.
Home Alarm Repaired. The technician was very courteous, tidy and efficient.
Eagle Security Solutions Ltd
I called the company after midnight and I was glad the company answered their calls at that hour of the night. The company responded very fast, the technician did a professional job, the price was reasonable and customer service was excellent. I am happy to recommend the company.
I called Eagle Security after midnight and I was glad they answered the phone at that time because I had a faulty alarm making very loud noise in the middle of the night. The company responded very fast, the technician arrived within an hour and did a professional job, the price was reasonable and customer service was excellent. I am happy to recommend the company.
1 called Eagle Security after midnight for my home alarm which suddenly started to make very loud noise and I was relieved that company answered the phone during the night. The company’s technician arrived within an hour and did an excellent job, the price was reasonable and customer service was great. Happy to recommend.
Eagle Security Solutions Ltd
After facing an issue with my Visonic alarm on a Sunday, Eagle Security where with me same day. Service was professional, friendly and efficient. Follow up service was also excellent. Highly recommend.
Eagle Security Solutions Ltd
The company installed a new Visonic wireless home alarm for me. The engineer was courteous, tidy and professional. Great job.
Eagle Security Solutions Ltd
With respect to the work carried out at my property, the first question I posed to the engineer Francisco was to verify that he knew the system. He confirmed he did, so I allowed him to go ahead with the service. Francisco left the system completely dysfunctional - the sirons were not working after Francisco left, the door contact sensor was working only intermittently, as were the PIRs. The first time I entered the 'armed' property after this 'service', the alarm did not trigger at all! I managed to stay in the property for 3 hours with the alarm supposedly armed and not once did it trigger! Also, during the 'service', I asked Francisco to help me to connect the alarm to the wi-fi. Francisco advised me that the model we have is not wi-fi enabled, which I questioned but he assured me, the module was present in the system as default but the model we have cannot connect to wi-fi. After spending some time reading through the user manuals a couple of days later I was mysteriously able to connect it to the wi-fi myself! I was then able to log through the event logs for the alarm and could see the alarm would regularly have 'supervision loss' issues, which is a sign that the batteries are no longer working on the wireless detection devices (door contact & PIRs). I had just paid Francisco £5 per battery for these to be replaced, so there should not be an issue with them for at least another 12 months now! Francisco however installed dirty second hand batteries from a dirty spare parts bag, and charged me considerably more than the retail price for new! I can write this review no that the system is all functioning correctly following replacement of batteries for new. I also realised that Francisco had deactivated the siron, so this has now been reinstated and working correctly again. I have phoned Eagle to let them know of my complaint and requested a refund for the service that was not carried out with reasonable skill. I was advised to email them. I did this on 19th Dec, no response. I then followed up again by letter posted to them dated 17th Jan, and again have had no response. I have emailed yet again 31st Jan - no response! Please do not use this company. They charged us a lot of money and only created problems with our alarm system which we have had to spend time and further expense on rectifying, and have not refunded us or responded to our complaint to date. Really disappointed with their lack of response to our complaint, and hope that this review will at least avoid others from being in the same situation.
Eagle Security Solutions Ltd is rated 4.48 based on 56 reviews