Eagle Security Solutions Ltd Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Eagle Security Solutions Ltd

About Eagle Security Solutions Ltd: NSI approved security company providing installation and maintenance of burglar alarms, CCTV systems and door entry systems for homes and businesses in London and Home Counties.

02088530580

customer_services@eaglesecuritysolutions.co.uk

162 Trafalgar Road

Tell us how Eagle Security Solutions Ltd made you happy

"An exceptionally frustrating company to deal with. David will only respond to emails after the 5th/6th/7th time of chasing them. A phone call means being shouted at down the phone."
"Just wish you would let the"
"David and Francisco were a pleasure to work with. Francisco installed the alarm this morning and was charming, professional and patient. Highly recommended"
"Our alarm system needed urgent attention and we were attended to the same day. Not just a speedy service but the work was performed in an extremely professional and diligent manner. Fransesco was incredibly helpful and his customer service is top notch. Highly reccomend them!"
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Very helpful and dealt with matter quickly and efficiently. I would certainly recommend to others."
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Speedy service and very thorough in checking my system and replacing dead battery-i would recommend to anyone who gas my ADE Optima system"
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Always ready to help; quick, reliable, professional service."
"Very happy"
"I do have problems after you have completed your yearly maintenance. I keep getting Fault Overide then Bathroom and Landing fail and even Jam Recv. Eventually the alarm to go out. Then I sometimes get Manager Reset. In the past I have phoned for you to reset, which you have kindly done and after pressing A the alarm for going out has been fine perhaps I do something wrong. I have read your booklet. Thank you"
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Always fast with their response, great service and they always get the job done!"
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"First Time Customer. Service/Engineer A+++++"
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Engineer was courteous and helpful, keeping me informed at all times of what he was doing. Installation seems to be working now."
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Turned up on time and resolved the issue."
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Francesco arrived on time, was courteous, understood the solution required and implemented quickly. He checked that all sensors were working correctly and generally was very thorough in what he did."
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Very friendly, contactable 24/7, reasonably priced products"
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"They are very efficient and reliable. Always on time, when you call them."
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Excellent engineer and a fully certified product installation"
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Very on time as we spoke on phone"
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"Quick and efficient response"
How would you rate the quality of the service?
"After having my alarm serviced it goes off randomly, I have called your offices on three occasions concerning the problem, I was fobbed off each time and still have a problem with the alarm, this problem has only occurred since having it serviced."
Thank you for the review. I have personally spoken with you and arranged for one of our engineers to visit your home on 29/06/17 with a view to resolve the problem you are having with the alarm and to provide additional user training, including how to reset the alarm. I hope you would be pleased with the action which we had taken, and if so, please provide further feedback on your experience with our service.

David Agunbiade (Manager)