e-days Absence Management Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend e-days Absence Management

About e-days Absence Management: e-days is an award winning system for staff absence management. Over 1000 clients, with 180,000+ users, spread across 80+ countries, are taking control of absence using our cloud-based, self-service solution. e-days is ready to go direct from your browser on any device with an internet connection.

e-days provides everything organisations need to plan holiday leave, track staff absence and manage absenteeism. Absence requests can be sent and approved in seconds. This reduces admin time significantly while managing complex resourcing requirements, rotas, hierarchies and any number of absence types. e-days is configured to work to your requirements.

e-days can help your organisation:

• Reduce administration time for staff.
• Deliver financial savings from lower absence levels.
• Provide access for staff to manage absence wherever they are.
• Fast, effective insight into absence via dashboards and reports, emailed to managers on demand.
• Integrate with your existing systems and provide single-sign-on for maximum efficiency.

+44 (0)1159 500 101

e-days Absence Management Ltd137 Canal Street,Nottingham, NG1 7HD

How would you rate e-days Absence Management ?

"Supposed to be all singing dancing but as a member of staff cannot access it remotely.... Please tell me then how could I possibly let my boss know anything I can't book holidays it tells me I not supposed to be at work, yet shows me available.... rubbish and difficult to use, glad HR think it's wonderful, save your money companies"
"Simple for users and saves me a lot of time"
"This is a very powerful tool that has been extremely useful for our organisation. Has we have several offices and needs E-days so far is able to offer us what we need. The highlight of e-days is the customer service, the fastest and most accurate answer I have seen so far from any company. impressive!"
"like the new look of the upgrade but we haven't found it that easy to manage.. We were not expecting so much to change in the recent upgrade and don't feel we were really prepared or given enough guidance at the start to accommodate all the changes."
"It's an easy to use system; presents information clearly and has enabled us to automate our absence management processes. The support team are really good."
"The system serves it's purpose but I wouldn't say that I was happy with the new version"
Hi Karen

Thank you for your review, if you'd like us to give you a call to discuss anything you might currently be unhappy with on e-days 5 then please let us know and we will arrange that.

Kind Regards

e-days
"Very easy to use"
"Once you find what you are looking for in the program everything is pretty straight forward. Big advantage is that you can include the calendar into your Outlook diary."
"simple to use"
"Simple to use"
"Our company has used e-days for 10 years. Its a perfect absence management system for us as its so easy to use, everyone is happy to use it from staff to senior management. The new reporting functions are particularly useful as we can now slice and dice all of our absence and holiday data as needed, so e-days also saves us loads of time."
"It's simple to follow"
"Easy to use"
"I can book holidays on it & carry forward unused leave."
"Excellent support"
"Easy to use intuitive interface. Lots of good features."
"Easy to follow"