DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Over a week
customer service

Tell us how DX made you happy
Very happy with the service I received, was a bit apprehensive after seeing some reviews but the staff at the depo and the courier who returned my package were all very pleasant and the package arrived at its destination when it should have and when I was emailed to say it was back with dx for its return journey it arrived back with me within 24hrs, so from my experience I can not fault their service.
Could not get through to DX Norwich so after 40 minutes rang Cambridge depot. Lady answering the phone could not have been more helpful after DX tried to deliver a day before their text message to me. She could not transfer me either so took my delivery code & emailed Norwich. Delivery was going to be attempted again today so now waiting. Thankyou young lady in Cambridge. Job well done! 5 stars! Norwich not so good, 1 star!
Brilliant! Customer services were lovely and very helpful. My order was delivered just as they had told me. The delivery driver was helpful and even put my New mower in to the back of the car! Thank you.
Excellent service off Nigel from DX delivery Went out of his way ringing me for delivery and return Many thanks
We would like to compliment the service of this company,, the two delivery men were very helpful and pleasant, our item also arrived safely and when Furniture Choice said it would. Really very pleased with service and item.
Ginette was fantastic , shame other members of staff were not as helpful.
First time I used the delivery company. The driver called when arrived, was super useful, went out of his way to ensure my parcel is delivered.Had bad experience with other delivery company, when i was waiting at home and still got a card that they were not able to deliver, so this was a really positive experience!!!!!
Can I first of all say that I have read some awful scathing remarks about some of the DX drivers and was a little concerned about my delivery. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. I received email with a tracking number and rang the Manchester department to try and get some info on delivery times as the company normally only state 7am - 6pm. The lady I spoke to at 8am was very helpful and asked for my mobile number so she could contact me after she had spoke to the driver. She called back within the hour to say that delivery would be made between 11 am and Noon. Sure enough..I received a call from the driver saying he was 10 minutes out at 11.20am. The parcel was too big to get through the front door and even tho it was raining Phil ( the driver was called Phil Ramsdale ) opened up the box..removed a few items..broke the cardboard down so it would fit thru the door AND brought it into the back room for me. If I could offer more than 5 stars and 100% satisfaction for this service then I would. I hope that this is enough. Will definately be happy to tell the world how good DX is. Many thanks David M
DX is rated 1.20 based on 227 reviews