DX Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
I am now awaiting a refund from Screwfix as I am not confident I would ever receive the radiator, their re delivery option was days later and I don’t think they would ever deliver based on these reviews.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Horrendous rude customer service and couriers were meant to deliver parcel and when I wasn't in all that was there was "put in a appropriate location" learned 3 days later that they put it in a bush! Really a bush? Who even does that do not ever use them thankfully got full refund from the company I bought it from! 0 stars dire exactly!
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
I phoned the Jeweller and informed them that the watch would be returned to their local store (40 miles away) for a full refund which they accepted .
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
The openeo is not giving me refund.
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
likely to tell them not to bother and the company I bought the chair from can either refund me or use someone else to deliver.
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
Booked through Parcel2Go. Collected and delivered the wrong parcel. Refused to sort it out - said Parcel2Go's fault. Parcel2Go refused to sort it our - DX's fault. No refund No delivery Had to pay for another courier. AWFUL..
posted 1 year ago - Karen Wilson