DWL Windows Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DWL Windows

How would you rate DWL Windows?

Jennifer Everitt
Verified Buyer

This is our second installation from DWL and we have found them very accommodating and efficient. From working with Dan to detail the specifications, on-time delivery & installation and the minor problem fixed quickly and without fuss - we have recommended DWL to friends and shall continue to do so.
Jack Burns
Verified Buyer

From the start DWL and in particular Dan were very personable and helpful in designing quite bespoke windows. I'm very happy with the end product and aftercare I've received and would definitely use again and recommend DWL.
Maurice Carter
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and top quality installation.
Brian Henslow
Verified Buyer

DWL did an excellent job on two cottages for me. The windows are great and the fitters did an excellent job and left both places in really good order. Most importantly was the value for money, really good prices for a quality product, professionally fitted.
Graham Bridgewater

Excellent product and price
Ria Kasaven
Verified Buyer

Excellent experience. Dan was friendly and helpful, and the company were very flexible in term of adjusting dates etc. to fit our busy schedule. Minor problem with a small window cracking during installation was fixed in a timely manner and with no fuss. Strongly recommend this company, we would definitely use them again.
Trevor Rose (Crossley Group)
Verified Buyer

Workmen very clean, windows great, fitting great, great service
Tim Hogan
Verified Buyer

Dwl fixed all the snags in a reasonable time frame
Mr Tubb
Verified Buyer

We are very pleased with the conservatory from you, all the trades involved were polite and tidy all mess was minimal and taken away the quality of the work and the product is of a very high standard.We are most pleased and would not hesitate to recommend you at DWL.Many thanks. Paul & Veronica Tubb.
Mr Giles
Verified Buyer

Excellent job, very clean and efficient fitters. A competitive price. all in all we are very satisfied and the windows look great.
John Perry
Verified Buyer

A good product and service, including a prompt response when minor fault was reported ( 1 hour)
David Buskell
Verified Buyer

Response to enquiry was swift and efficient.Workmanship was excellent and carried out without any fuss.This is our second purchase from DWL and hope to use them again in the future.
John O'Neill
Verified Buyer

Good value windows and a very good turn around time. I refurbish properties and needed windows made quickly. I tried lots of local companies and DWL were the only ones that could positively confirm the short delivery date I needed.
Graham Negus
Verified Buyer

Completely satisfied from initial contact to installation. After sales support 1st class. Quality product.
Thanks
Mrs G Smith
Unverified Reviewer

“DWL had installed windows and doors for three family friends. We required timber look windows with aluminium sliding doors and skylights in our new extension. Right from the start at their showroom all the way up to the impressive final installation, we would wholeheartedly recommend this company.”

Review by Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
Thanks for this. Very pleased to hear.
Verified Buyer

I spoke with Dan and he was very helpful. I have not placed the order yet because we are still deciding but dealing with DWL was a very good experience.
Mr P Kenworthy
Verified Buyer

We were very pleased with the job DWL did and would not hesitate in recommending them to others. The end to end process was well managed with extremely good communications between their sales representative (Dan) and ourselves. The work was performed on time and to a high standard. We had a couple of very minor snagging items and these were also dealt with very expediently. Similarly, there was a minor issue on the warranty documentation when it came through from the insurers and this was also dealt with very quickly. Overall, an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Ann Kemp
Verified Buyer

I had a new glass roof fitted to my conservatory.The work was completed in under 2 days with extremely efficient workman who also moved all my furniture as I am unable to do it myself.The roof is brilliant and would recommend DWL to anybody.
Samantha Ellis
Verified Buyer

The service provided by DWL was first class from start to finish. The work was carried out quickly & efficiently, my new front and back doors look amazing and there was no mess to deal with during installation. I have nothing but good things to say and would highly recommend DWL to anyone!
Jonathan Needham
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from our initial meeting with Dan to final installation and snagging by the fitters.
We had a few issues which were not the fault of DWL, but that of the manufacturers on what was a very custom product. DWL dealt with these professionally and resolved everything very quickly.
We are now about to make our second order with DWL for some large sliding doors and more UPVC windows for the rear of our house. Derrek and his team have always been on the end of the phone to answer our questions on spec and size when needed. Great service and product all round.
DWL Windows is rated 4.90 based on 122 reviews