DWL Windows Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend DWL Windows

How would you rate DWL Windows?

John Perry
Verified Buyer

A good product and service, including a prompt response when minor fault was reported ( 1 hour)
David Buskell
Verified Buyer

Response to enquiry was swift and efficient.Workmanship was excellent and carried out without any fuss.This is our second purchase from DWL and hope to use them again in the future.
John O'Neill
Verified Buyer

Good value windows and a very good turn around time. I refurbish properties and needed windows made quickly. I tried lots of local companies and DWL were the only ones that could positively confirm the short delivery date I needed.
Graham Negus
Verified Buyer

Completely satisfied from initial contact to installation. After sales support 1st class. Quality product.
Thanks
Mrs G Smith
Unverified Reviewer

“DWL had installed windows and doors for three family friends. We required timber look windows with aluminium sliding doors and skylights in our new extension. Right from the start at their showroom all the way up to the impressive final installation, we would wholeheartedly recommend this company.”

Review by Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
Thanks for this. Very pleased to hear.
Verified Buyer

I spoke with Dan and he was very helpful. I have not placed the order yet because we are still deciding but dealing with DWL was a very good experience.
Mr P Kenworthy
Verified Buyer

We were very pleased with the job DWL did and would not hesitate in recommending them to others. The end to end process was well managed with extremely good communications between their sales representative (Dan) and ourselves. The work was performed on time and to a high standard. We had a couple of very minor snagging items and these were also dealt with very expediently. Similarly, there was a minor issue on the warranty documentation when it came through from the insurers and this was also dealt with very quickly. Overall, an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Ann Kemp
Verified Buyer

I had a new glass roof fitted to my conservatory.The work was completed in under 2 days with extremely efficient workman who also moved all my furniture as I am unable to do it myself.The roof is brilliant and would recommend DWL to anybody.
Samantha Ellis
Verified Buyer

The service provided by DWL was first class from start to finish. The work was carried out quickly & efficiently, my new front and back doors look amazing and there was no mess to deal with during installation. I have nothing but good things to say and would highly recommend DWL to anyone!
Jonathan Needham
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from our initial meeting with Dan to final installation and snagging by the fitters.
We had a few issues which were not the fault of DWL, but that of the manufacturers on what was a very custom product. DWL dealt with these professionally and resolved everything very quickly.
We are now about to make our second order with DWL for some large sliding doors and more UPVC windows for the rear of our house. Derrek and his team have always been on the end of the phone to answer our questions on spec and size when needed. Great service and product all round.
Roy Izatt

Replacement Conservatory with new Glass Roof:
Would have been perfect but for one wedge 3 pane glass piece coming from factory at wrong size. Temporary filler made but took 4 weeks for replacement correct size to be obtained from factory plus 2 pieces of trim were overlooked but corrected as soon as requested. Otherwise a first class job at best price obtained from 3 possible suppliers. This supplier was only one who explained the limitations of loads area in the new roof with self cleaning glass roof rather than previous plastic type. This enabled improved option to be chosen on configuration of roof against competitors intention with muntin bars.
Susan Wilks
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service and after sales we received from DWL. We had a small problem with one pane of glass and DWL replaced it quickly without question. We chose Schuco sliding doors for a 4m wide opening. Whilst we're happy with the quality of the doors as they feel very sturdy and well made, they are quite difficult to open, I suspect due to the weight. My elderly mother is unable to open them, I suspect a child would struggle with them too.
Anne-C?line Tissot
Verified Buyer

I had some French doors and a tilt and turn window put in by DWL. They were great to deal with and at explaining features to of each product. After service was also good. Would recommend.

Brill
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service from start to finish, good quality windows, highly recommend DWL, we will be using them for the rest of the house.
Mr Williams
Verified Buyer

Cannot fault this company.Great product,price and customer service.
This company has installed it's products at three of my family's homes.
We are all pleased with the installations.
Cannot recommend this company too highly

Mr And Mrs Bosworth
Verified Buyer

DWL can offer windows unlike any other! I went to all the well known window companies and found that they just couldn't compete with DWL on style, price and individuality. What we have had installed are beautiful, contemporary, aluminium windows that have made our house unique to any other on our road or in our neighbourhood. We're thrilled and would highly recommend DWL.
Meredith Brennan
Verified Buyer

Professional and pleasant and did a very good job on my conservatory.
Graham Stephenson
Verified Buyer

I dealt with a chap called Dan and he was exceptionally helpful. He clearly understood our requirements and budget and ultimately provided us with a best option for our budget. He was a delight to deal with.
DWL Windows is rated 4.91 based on 112 reviews