DWL Windows Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DWL Windows

How would you rate DWL Windows ?

Candis Allen-Foote
Verified Buyer
"Great product, excellent service - what more could you ask for. I'll be definitely be using them again."
Jonathan Paul
Verified Buyer
"All went very well. Good communication at all times with prompt fitting service. Even a minor error was resolved without fuss and quickly. I have asked them to quote on another job."
Bryan Symons
Verified Buyer
"Great materials, superbly fitted, and a delight to use."
Neil Sallis
Verified Buyer
"Quality Product, Well Fitted.... Highly recommend, from start to finish!"
Jose Figueroa
Verified Buyer
"The Schüco doors are fine even though the frame is quite wide. The windows are fine, the small non-Schüco sliding doors have really ugly handles pointing upwards and unfortunately the Architect was told by the company that there is no choice and they cannot be changed! So even after quite an expensive investment in doors and Windows i will have to find a replacement elsewhere."
Lee Fennell
Verified Buyer
"Have recently had work carried out by dwl. Very happy with the service they provided, would highly recommend."
Ricky Sinfield
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to deal with from start to finish top grade product Wouldn't use any one else how I found dwl Dwl fitted windows and doors to a three bed house I was renovating my customer was very pleased Fitted on time very pleased thank you Ricky"
Ian Parryy
Verified Buyer
"James and Dan have both been professional, helpful and prompt. I hope to work with DWL gain soon and will recommend you to other contractors. Ian Parry RIBA"
Mrs Ann Bourne
Verified Buyer
"Excellent sevice from the outset. I received very helpful advice and always felt able to contact Mark with any queries about the design. The builder doing the ground work and internal changes needed for my project was always cooperative and really helpful and patient. The fitters were meticulous and took a pride in their work. I am delighted with the result and am looking forward to spending many hours enjoying this lovely extension to my home."
Mick Marshall
Verified Buyer
"Dear Mark, Monday Morning, two of your installers arrived with all our new windows and doors. On opening the front door, we were greeted by two smiling gents, who introduced them selves as Ollie and Steve. On entering our house, they both, without prompting removed their shoes and were immensely polite whilst asking permission to go 'walkabout'. Both Helen and I were mightily impressed with both of them, each displaying a work ethic your company and they should be proud of. Each cuppa was met with a thank you and the one break they took in 4 days, of hard NON stop working, was when Helen insisted they have a sandwich and a cold drink on Wednesday when the temperatures went of the scale. We can not impress to you how well these two worked, nor can we thank you and DWL enough for the excellent quality of the new fittings supplied and the fitting service itself. They arrived prompt pre 8am Thursday and were still ploughing on at gone 6-30 pm. Before leaving each day they both ensured all the old windows and doors were removed and all mess, both inside and out was completely cleaned away. On completion of there work here they left our house, mess and debris free and we watched as they retrieved several pieces of the protective film which had blown down the street. A true professionalism. Thank You.. Lastly, Ollie took the time to show both my wife and I, how the locks on each door operated, both inside and from the outside and Steve showed us how the 'kiddy' locks were de-activated and reapplied in the upstairs rooms. Top Service Mark, please ensure you or someone at DWL, expresses our delight to Both Ollie and Steve and also to DWL in general, Yours Tim and Helen Marshall. (Tickled Pink).???????????????????? ORIGINALLY SENT July 2015"
"Cannot really complain, completed all the work properly and porch fitted well. Does a good job of keeping the cold out, they came back 10 years latter to adjust all the windows and doors. Only one fault was the patio door handle worked lose. Took it apart and found the manufacture had used pliers to shorten the bolts and not ground of the end burrs. I had the tap out the handles to M5 and replace the machine screws, not a hard job and the only fault after now 11years. Have frequently informed others about the quick and sound installation. One day for all house windows and part of day for porch. Very good. IanT"
Mr Ede Aruede
Verified Buyer
"We were most impressed with the professionalism showed by DWL from the very start to the very end of the process.Dan was very accomodating on the time that he came to see us as myself and my husband both have very busy jobs. The surveyor explained exactly what he was doing and I felt completely assured that if there had been a problem with installing the windows and doors I would have been informed straight away.The chap that fitted the windows was very courteous and tidy.Good job all round DWL i would have no hesitation in recommending you to family and friends, Kindest regards Lorraine Aruede."
Mr Rod Chinn
Verified Buyer
"The windows and doors are excellent. The installer was very good, he was polite and efficient. The Salesman was very helpful as were your showroom staff. Overall very satisfied with the product and service and very happy to recommend you."
Matt Kerwick
Verified Buyer
"I'm very happy with the service from end to end. Sales process was informative and responsive without being pushy. All dates were met and fitting and end result very professional. I would gladly recommend."
Dave Worthy
Verified Buyer
"We recently had bi fold doors fitted with DWL. The quality of the powder coated frame is really good. Dan Smith was very helpful and kept in touch throughout the project."
Graham Negus
Verified Buyer
"Always helpful and arrive for appointments/fitting on time. Clean working and after sales support good!"
Graham Negus
John Perry
Verified Buyer
"Good product, great service, no draughts"
Tim Duncan
Verified Buyer
"We had a minor problem with the door latch. DWL came out quickly to resolve the issue."
Mr Stephen Dennis
Verified Buyer
"We firstly met with James , Sales Executive who had a comprehensive knowledge of all the DWL products and was able to advise us competently of the equipment we would require. More importantly DWL were very accommodating and supportive in fitting in with our schedule. Dan the Co-ordinator was a key person in this undertaking. From the surveyors who came, and the installers. We must say the guys all turned up punctually on each occasion, and executed their tasks with skill and dexterity to a very high standard. It has been a real pleasure to deal with DWL and both the picture window and doors look spectacular. We would have no qualms in recommending this company to anyone else we know in the future."
DWL Windows is rated 4.90 based on 130 reviews