DWL Windows Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DWL Windows

How would you rate DWL Windows?

Mrs Ann Bourne
Verified Buyer

Excellent sevice from the outset. I received very helpful advice and always felt able to contact Mark with any queries about the design. The builder doing the ground work and internal changes needed for my project was always cooperative and really helpful and patient. The fitters were meticulous and took a pride in their work. I am delighted with the result and am looking forward to spending many hours enjoying this lovely extension to my home.
Mick Marshall

Dear Mark,
Monday Morning, two of your installers arrived with all our new windows and doors. On opening the front door, we were greeted by two smiling gents, who introduced them selves as Ollie and Steve. On entering our house, they both, without prompting removed their shoes and were immensely polite whilst asking permission to go 'walkabout'.
Both Helen and I were mightily impressed with both of them, each displaying a work ethic your company and they should be proud of. Each cuppa was met with a thank you and the one break they took in 4 days, of hard NON stop working, was when Helen insisted they have a sandwich and a cold drink on Wednesday when the temperatures went of the scale.
We can not impress to you how well these two worked, nor can we thank you and DWL enough for the excellent quality of the new fittings supplied and the fitting service itself. They arrived prompt pre 8am Thursday and were still ploughing on at gone 6-30 pm. Before leaving each day they both ensured all the old windows and doors were removed and all mess, both inside and out was completely cleaned away. On completion of there work here they left our house, mess and debris free and we watched as they retrieved several pieces of the protective film which had blown down the street. A true professionalism. Thank You..
Lastly, Ollie took the time to show both my wife and I, how the locks on each door operated, both inside and from the outside and Steve showed us how the 'kiddy' locks were de-activated and reapplied in the upstairs rooms.
Top Service Mark, please ensure you or someone at DWL, expresses our delight to Both Ollie and Steve and also to DWL in general,
Yours

Tim and Helen Marshall. (Tickled Pink).???????????????????? ORIGINALLY SENT July 2015
Ian Tait
Verified Buyer

Cannot really complain, completed all the work properly and porch fitted well. Does a good job of keeping the cold out, they came back 10 years latter to adjust all the windows and doors. Only one fault was the patio door handle worked lose. Took it apart and found the manufacture had used pliers to shorten the bolts and not ground of the end burrs. I had the tap out the handles to M5 and replace the machine screws, not a hard job and the only fault after now 11years. Have frequently informed others about the quick and sound installation. One day for all house windows and part of day for porch. Very good. IanT
Mr Ede Aruede
Verified Buyer

We were most impressed with the professionalism showed by DWL from the very start to the very end of the process.Dan was very accomodating on the time that he came to see us as myself and my husband both have very busy jobs. The surveyor explained exactly what he was doing and I felt completely assured that if there had been a problem with installing the windows and doors I would have been informed straight away.The chap that fitted the windows was very courteous and tidy.Good job all round DWL i would have no hesitation in recommending you to family and friends, Kindest regards Lorraine Aruede.
Mr Rod Chinn
Verified Buyer

The windows and doors are excellent. The installer was very good, he was polite and efficient. The Salesman was very helpful as were your showroom staff. Overall very satisfied with the product and service and very happy to recommend you.
Matt Kerwick
Verified Buyer

I'm very happy with the service from end to end. Sales process was informative and responsive without being pushy. All dates were met and fitting and end result very professional. I would gladly recommend.
Dave Worthy
Verified Buyer

We recently had bi fold doors fitted with DWL. The quality of the powder coated frame is really good. Dan Smith was very helpful and kept in touch throughout the project.
Graham Negus
Verified Buyer

Always helpful and arrive for appointments/fitting on time. Clean working and after sales support good!
Graham Negus

John Perry
Verified Buyer

Good product, great service, no draughts
Tim Duncan
Verified Buyer

We had a minor problem with the door latch. DWL came out quickly to resolve the issue.
Mr Stephen Dennis
Verified Buyer

We firstly met with James , Sales Executive who had a comprehensive knowledge of all the DWL products and was able to advise us competently of the equipment we would require.

More importantly DWL were very accommodating and supportive in fitting in with our schedule. Dan the Co-ordinator was a key person in this undertaking. From the surveyors who came, and the installers. We must say the guys all turned up punctually on each occasion, and executed their tasks with skill and dexterity to a very high standard.

It has been a real pleasure to deal with DWL and both the picture window and doors look spectacular. We would have no qualms in recommending this company to anyone else we know in the future.
Heather Furminger
Verified Buyer

We had 2 large Schuco sliding doors fitted by DWL and they look great. The fitter came on time and fitted them even though the weather was really wet and windy. Unfortunately, probably because of the weather, we didn't spot a few small problems / defects until a day or two later. However, DWL sent someone round a couple of weeks later to remedy everything. Overall we are very pleased with DWL and the windows
Fatima Yakub
Verified Buyer

Excellent company to deal with, from begining to completion of work. Very happy with end result too.
Charmaine Jones
Verified Buyer

The service I received was excellent and the quality of the Windows and Doors installed is exceptional.
I would use DWL again and have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends and family.

Barry Henderson
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the service we got from DWL the fitters were very good, fast
and clean under poor weather conditions,
Elena Mitterdorfer
Verified Buyer

Excellent job! Exactly what we wanted. Thank you.
Fatima Yakub

Richard Giles
Verified Buyer

Although there are higher grade products on the market the Smart system is perfectly adequate and very good value for money. DWL installers were excellent and were amongst the tidiest tradesmen we have ever had. We would be happy to use them again and have no hesitation in recommending them.
Frank Dale & Stepsons
Verified Buyer

work complete efficiently and great customer service too.
DWL Windows is rated 4.90 based on 122 reviews