Duty Free Crystal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duty Free Crystal
Read Duty Free Crystal Reviews

Tell us how Duty Free Crystal made you happy
Good seller. The product was received within a few days. The pearl swarovski crystal quality is average. Nothing special. Lacking in sparkle for the particular item bought around 50 or 60 quid. I will not be recommending the pearl necklace from swarovski.
Fantastic pricing, availability etc. ... usual bad packaging though, which is why we can only buy limited items from you now. You still insist on putting the items against the sides and in corners of your shipping box outers, and then padding them out. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS! When the box is dropped in transit, any item packed against them gets damaged. LEAVE A SPACE ALL ROUND AND PACK STUFF IN THE MIDDLE OF BOXES PLEASE! This parcel survived by pure fluke, you packed this in the one corner that survived this time, ALL the rest were bashed up.
i have not recieved my item yet,have you posted it
Item ordered 9th December, delivered 22nd December. Postal delay due to reduced postal service in Guernsey and across the UK RM network resulting from Covid related issues
I haven't received this yet, Royal mail just say tracking will be updated when attempting to deliver
On this occasion I was disappointed in how my order had been packed. The gift bag was squashed and un-usable. The Swarovski Crystal I ordered was secure in its box but removing it from the sponge, a couple of the crystals had come away. I’m waiting on another one of these as this one is for a friend. Hopefully it will be ok.
Hasn’t been delivered yet
A bit disappointed that while lockdown was on and delivery delays where happening there was no one to awnser phonecalls to reasure customers. Also never got email confirming dispatch or tracking numbers.
Can't please everyone. Shipping confirmation sent 13th May @ 1.15pm, delivered 15th May at 1.01pm. What more can we do!!!
Good Design
thank you for your response. In the main your service over many years has been superb so I hope u will see the following as constructive ideas to improve even more: Sorry but with ordering other items I missed the fact this item was a pre order item and your paperwork when delivering the other item on this particular order didn’t mention this , as it is part of the same order I think it should and should at least reference the other items in the order and indicate an idea of when it will arrive, so suggest you look at this? In my opinion, your reply to my post is also very curt and uncaring, I suggest you look at this? Your reply was very defensive, it didn’t give me any idea of delivery date, is it 1 month or 6 months? Some indication would be useful? You also failed to mention why my email had not been replied to? Again, an area for improvement! Regards GW
The outstanding item (birthday Mo) is clearly listed as a pre order, and will be dispatched as soon as product arrives in store ( as per our T & C ).
Ordering the Xmas angel was easy and delivery was fast however the item was damaged in transit and I had to return it to a Swarovski shop which was not convenient given the time of year. The angel was in the standard blue box but only had paper filling between that and the outer box which I felt was inadequate and therefore not surprised the item was damaged hence the 3 stars .
Haven’t received my order yet. Feel you should keep customers updated of Order status,
Excellent service until recently, the price of Swarovski is always lower than other retailers. However my recent order I have not yet received due to the Post Office holding onto it until a customs charge of £16.43 is paid by myself. Contacted Duty free but no response, so although they are more reasonable priced beware of custom charges!
The packaging could have been a lot better conside6 the contents. The outer sleeve on the Kris Bear was damaged. If you took more time in ensuring items packaged correctly and outer sleeve of crystal in excellent condition then you would get 100% feedback
Your crystal was smaller than it looked on photo
Excellent products which arrived very quickly. However was unable to set up an account on the site as didnt recognise my email address, received no order confirmation, and no advice of delivery date - luckily was home when it was delivered. Shame about all this as i have used the site previously and obviously lost out on any points due from having an acount.
The new fastening design isn’t safe the hole will stretch and bracelet could be lost Not very big either I’m on last fastening and I’m a size 10-12 Not impressed
Have used lots in the past for evouchers and not had any problems but the last 2 time I have brought evouchers I have not received them straight away as claimed on the website. I have received a confirmation email but not the actual vouchers. I messaged via Facebook messenger and they replied fairly quickly and it was resolved but it was a pain having to do so.
The service is well, however, I think there could offer free shipping when a customer buys over 100 pounds or above.
unfortunately the scroll had become detached from the hand. Have returned.
Crystal star was delivered intact - but as it was a gift its really a shame I was able to add a message and who it was from. This would really enhance your service. I had difficulty tracking my order and the reference number didn't work until after I had had phoned the Guernsey office by then it had already been delivered. Yes I wold use your service again and really hope you make the gift addition.
Duty Free Crystal is rated 4.89 based on 6,743 reviews