Duty Free Crystal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duty Free Crystal
Read Duty Free Crystal Reviews

Tell us how Duty Free Crystal made you happy
I am sure that this transaction was unique! Order placed September 2020 and money taken !!! Missed Christmas. Order delivered March 2021 ????? In plenty of time for Christmas this year. Very odd !!!!! Malcolm Cartet
Item dispatched and delivered within 3 days of receiving replenished stock. Funds captured immediately (as per our T&C's). Listed as a pre order (so stock will be sent once the item arrives in store, which was also stated on the website). Repeatedly communicated stock delays to customers via social media / newsletters which were beyond our control. Free delivery and Vat prepaid on behalf of the customer. We could do little more (and still a negative review)
Goods not delivered on time despite paying £9.99 postage so had to return and pay £4.60 postage. Not a good purchase !
Item purchased Friday 13th at 3.16pm (after special delivery cut off time), Dispatched Monday 16th arrived Tuesday 17th November (as we have outward postal service over a weekend, which is clearly stated on our website. Customer should have read postal T&C's before purchasing)
These earrings don’t hang properly to show diamanté circles to the front of each ear Lovely earrings I hope this can be remedied
Normally very good however this time they were very poor . Poor communication and customer service for a preorder. They take the money quick enough but had no communication after order unless prompted. Statue arrived eventually and well packaged. however this experience has put me off preordering from here again
The item was clearly listed as a pre order and was dispatched as soon as stock arrived in store (as per our website T&C's and the website listing). The item was dispatched 27/8 and arrived two days later on 29/8.
The item itself is nice but arrived in a large empty box with the skull not in its protective case it was meant to be a gift the skull is intact but I will have to buy something else cannot gift it due to the package
Speedy service However, no outer gift bag to wrap 2 items as previously included in packing box. In fact no padding to protect the 2 Triangular outer boxes of beautiful crystal Ornament , so both bashed outer boxes don’t really look gift ready .. they are the boxes needed to keep ornaments in. Bit disappointed as the first experience was perfect / gift bag and packing matter to protect housing box
It’s ripped on side not useful had to Chuck away
Don't expect in stock items to actually be in stock, or at least not for the price you were offered. Expect to be asked again, later, if you want delivery to be made ... after already making the order. Expect your complimentary free gift to consist of 100% fresh air. Apart from that, brilliant!
Due to the anonymity of the review we are unable to reply accordingly
When asking after a week when I could expect the item, they only answer I got was an email containing the 3 words "all sold out". Very blunt and rude I think. I then asked for a refund, the next day the answer was: Hi", Your item has been fulfilled and is in transit". No explaining whatsoever. Good news is the item arrived a few days later.
We are confused by the review, as the item arrived in time and in mint condition
Wrong item sent, felt I had been fobbed off!!! Told to take it to nearest stockist and they'll swap it!!!! Absolute rubbish, further email said to send it back and they'll refund postage. No apology, no acknowledgement no notification of receipt or of refund. Leaves much to warrant anything other than a "poor" rating.
Im not sure because even though i paid on the 6/12/19 i am yet to receive my purchase !? Can someone look into this please and get back to me.
Having had good service in the past I feel badly let down with this latest order. I received the wrong product and then was expected to trawl local stockists to change it for the correct item!!!This proved impossible and after asking again for the right item to be sent and instructions on how to return the unwanted item I was finally given the detail required. Parcel was posted back to you on 7th Dec and a copy of the postage receipt was emailed to you on 8th Dec I still await acknowledgment of both!!!
Wrong item sent. When contacted duty free crystal via facebook was advise to return to local shop. Online shopping for ease . Disappointing
Good prices but packaging completely inadequate. Cardboard box was lightweight and flexible and together with no internal packaging has resulted in my Swarovski item boxes being knocked around in transit. Gift boxed corners are squashed, and frayed. Disappointing and completely unnecessary.
not received yet
Disapionted in size off the earrings. They are very small not like picture
I have been collecting these stars for 20 years unfortunately, this year I think they have run out of ideas as the star is very plain. Someone in the design department need to get do new ideas in belong the star more exciting. Unless a new design comes out next year, this will be the last I purchase.
Paid for in Feb received it in May Disappointed.
Every time I shop with duty free crystal it’s been a great experience ,BUT ,, this time I paid for a item even thou the item was not in stock, I had to e mail and phone to get a response after one week I received a response . maybe the 20%off isn’t worth the hassle
Although the gift was beautiful and well packaged, it took over a month to arrive, and there was no indication of this when ordering it. As it was a retirement gift, the recipient had to wait to receive it well after they had left. Disappointing and easily rectified by stating the expecting delivery time in the original advert
Duty Free Crystal is rated 4.89 based on 6,751 reviews