Duty Free Crystal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duty Free Crystal
Read Duty Free Crystal Reviews

Tell us how Duty Free Crystal made you happy
Very good prices. Fast delivery and well packaged. Very efficient way to buy Swarovski
I still have not received my product. 21/04/2021 - When I have received my product I will be able to review it. Thank you for your email, however the person that signed for this item is not me, I live in Reading and not BLACKPOOL
have purchased from Duty Free Crystal on several occasions. The product is always first class and delivered quickly. Will be buying again in the future.
Excellent as always
Excellent service, beautiful items purchased and very reasonably priced. Very fast delivery as item was posted from Guernsey Tuesday and arrive the following day. Will definitely buy again. Definitely 100% reliable.
Excellent every time
Once again, great service and delivery. Can’t fault DFC in any way. Thank You
Fantastic service as always from duty free crystals.
Easy transaction well packaged super quick delivery highly recommend
Good service and excellent prices. Always use them to purchase crystal.
Everything fine and easy to operate
Came across Duty Free Crystal on a facebook advertisment. Been collecting Swarovski crystal for years and the two zebra's popped up on my page. Went to the website,they weren't in stock but a few days later they were and i ordered them. Within 48 hours they arrived,very well packaged and very pleased with my purchase and the bonus over £100 cheaper than Swarovski Official website. Will definitely use Duty Free Crystal again for future Swarovski purchases.
Duty Free Crystal 5 star review on 12th April 2021 Duty Free Crystal 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Good value for money and would purchase from this seller again
Easy ordering, Good price and Fast dispatch
Such a brilliant site to buy your Swarovski from, excellent service all roud.
I was pleased with my Crystal it’s a present for my daughters 50th Good quality and excellent value. Would recommend the site
I have used this company on many occasions and they never disappoint. Products are always competitively price and their service is outstanding.
Great watch very good price .very fast delivery excellent service will definitely buy from them again
Website easy to use. Good prices. Purchases arrive promptly and well packaged
Fantastic service as usual - my necklace arrived the next day and looks great on. Thank you
Duty Free Crystal is rated 4.89 based on 6,737 reviews