Dustcap.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dustcap.co.uk

About Dustcap.co.uk: Dustcap.co.uk The Mobile tyre workshop. Covering Nottingham, Derby And Leicester,

0800 0193226

24 Rectory RoadWest Bridgford

Tell us how Dustcap.co.uk made you happy

"I was impressed by the service provided. I called early evening and was given helpful assistance in choosing a suitable tyre (there was a huge range to choose from). The person I spoke to offered to call me back later to book an appointment but I said I would do it online. That was the only poor element of the service as the online form suggested that I would be called first thing the next morning to confirm an appointment time, but in fact I had to call them twice even though on the first call the person I spoke to said he would call me back with an appointment time. The fitters who came were courteous and efficient and could not be faulted. So, only the lack of contact in response to my online booking results in my rating the service "good" rather then "very good"."
"Very good fitting service. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends and other businesses."
"Wheels were left dirty and there was minor damage to wheel rims ."
Dustcap.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 41 reviews