Dustcap.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dustcap.co.uk
Read Dustcap.co.uk Reviews

About Dustcap.co.uk:

Dustcap.co.uk The Mobile tyre workshop. Covering Nottingham, Derby And Leicester,

0800 0193226

24 Rectory RoadWest Bridgford

Tell us how Dustcap.co.uk made you happy
Helpful guy went out of his way to locate 2 tyres, and having no luck late on a Saturday evening he recommended somewhere in Nottingham that fits tyres up to midnight on a Saturday and had two in stock.
Excellent all round service. Friendly and reliable
I've used dust cap three times now. Great price, friendly fitters .. fantastic.!!!

Will always recommend
I was very impressed with Dustcap they were polite and helpful on the phone and arranged a date and time for two tyres to be fitted to our caravan. Unfortunately they were let down by their suppliers on the day but immediately made me aware and with my agreement rearranged the tyres to be fitted the next day. When the fitter arrived he again apologised for the delay and explained that they had found a superior tyre at a better price which l was very happy to have fitted. The fitter was was very friendly helpful and professional l would certainly use Dustcap again and recommend them to others.
fantastic service at a competitive price
Came back to my car at 5pm with 2 slashed tyres. Spent 3 hours trying different quick fixes and all failed. Rang dust caps and within 1 hour new tyres were fitted and back on the car. Great price and fantastic guy. Highly recommend.
Very helpful and professional would highly recommend them.
I leave in Derby. I called them in the morning and by early afternoon they came to change my tyre. The guy who came was polite and friendly and did a very good job.
Great service, they found the puncture and fixed it where 2 other tyre places failed. Saved me lots of money as I was going to replace the front tyres.
Very polite man quick service ontime
First class service as always
Great service and communication,good price and polite fitters
Fabulous, honest service would highly recommend
Excellent Service excellent price,

Phoned them on the morning and they were able to come out to me on the same day, Would use them again.
I was impressed by the service provided. I called early evening and was given helpful assistance in choosing a suitable tyre (there was a huge range to choose from). The person I spoke to offered to call me back later to book an appointment but I said I would do it online. That was the only poor element of the service as the online form suggested that I would be called first thing the next morning to confirm an appointment time, but in fact I had to call them twice even though on the first call the person I spoke to said he would call me back with an appointment time. The fitters who came were courteous and efficient and could not be faulted. So, only the lack of contact in response to my online booking results in my rating the service "good" rather then "very good".
Flat tyre on a Sunday and car needed for work the next day. These guys came out and sorted it. No fuss, they just got the job done. All for the same price as going into a garage yourself. Brilliant service
A blowout at night on the M1 near Nottingham left me stranded as my car has no spare wheel, and the can of sealant was no match for the damage. No-one was available until Dustcap were recommended by my leasing company, and they were Fantastic. They kept me informed until my brilliant fitter arrived, and I was on my way within the hour due to his speed and expertise. Their charge for out-of-hours attendance makes them Fabulous Value, and they're friendly and personable too! Exceptional service and customer care. On my experience they deserve a rating of "Excellent".
Mike Barrett, Sheffield.
I really needed help fast - the guys were with me within the hour to sort it all out there and then. Excellent service. GC
Very helpful... my car was failing its MOT due to a tyre issue and I was stuck in work. They found a tyre rushed round to the garage and fitted it within an hour. My car was then able to pass the MOT!

The tyre was fitted and balanced and no harm done to my rims!

Very helpful and accommodating... I would certainly recommend these guys.
Such a professional company. You can even pay by card over the phone, so no worry about being stuck to get to an ATM!!!

Adam fitted my tyres - very knowledgeable and helpful. Nothing was too much to ask. As I was parked by a parking meter, but staying in a hotel near by, he drove past earlier than the meeting time to check my wheels were the correct ones. Then called me only when he had them, saving me time stood by the side of the road in the rain.

I will be using them again for my rear wheels. Excellent, reliable and non-expensive service.
Dustcap.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 41 reviews