DuoBoots Reviews

of reviewers recommend DuoBoots
Read DuoBoots Reviews
I am an irregular but loyal customer because their boots are beautifully made, they last well and look great. Their service personal, thoughtful and generally excellent. Have absolutely no hesitation but to recommend them to everyone!
High quality, very stylishly cut. Arrived quickly. Very happy. Too expensive to afford a second pair and three website could do with a greater number of modelled images.
Very classy and stylist boots and the lace up means you can tighten/loosen to fit with tights and jeans so super comfy too.
Very good
perfect fit, lovely colour , very comfortable ad very smart
Excellent quality and perfect fit
I had to send back the first pair I bought but your team has been really helpful and have no issues at all. extremely pleased so far.
Love my new boots! Customer service were so helpful and the boots arrived in no time!
Lovely,comfortable but stylish boots , I wear nearly everyday
Very pleased with my boots, good service & delivery
Lovely boots
Great fit
Excellent boots that fit like a glove worth every penny
Fantastic customer service, fast and friendly, and the boots just amazing! Best fitting boots I've ever had (Buckley and Amery)
Definitely buying again!
Excellent boots! Really pleased. The description on the website should mention how amazing these boots really are... 1) they have elasticated darts running down the inside leg to allow for plenty of stretch and 2) the buckle is actually adjustable! I’m looking forward to shopping with Duo again :-)
Beautiful, well fitting boots. I won't buy boots from anywhere else!
Beautiful products, with a beautiful fit!
The boots were gorgeous and fit my fat calves well so I’d definitely order again In the future. great service. Xx
I have been searching my entire adult life for stylish knee high leather boot. I have wide calves and each winter am left disappointed and embarrassed when searching for boots to fit. I bought a pair of boots online, following the measurement instructions and couldn't be more happy. My husband even said I should have bought two pairs as he has never seen me so happy with a pair of boots.
Comfortable, good fit. Look nice. Have ordered another pair in black.
The person I spoke to at customer service gave helpful advice.I am very pleased with my boots, they are comfortable and look smart.Having such narrow legs ,these are the first boots that have fitted well.Thank you!
DuoBoots is rated 4.81 based on 228 reviews