DuoBoots Reviews

of reviewers recommend DuoBoots
Read DuoBoots Reviews
struggle to find lovely boots that fit but so pleased with these
Love these boots, perfect fit!!!!
I purchased the Raven suede boots in Red and they are fabulous. The calf width I wanted was out of stock to went a size bigger and they are fine. Will look great with jeans or a party outfit, or day dress or skirt. People will definitely see me coming. thank you Duo!
Beautifully made and super comfy boots would highly recommend
Very pleased with these boots - they fit my calves. The measuring technique worked well. They are ideal and the box they came in is really nice too.
I don't want to write a review
The boots arrived quickly and are as advertised. Having a wide calf it is good to be able to find a high boot which fits. I bought the style with a full length zip as I have a wide foot and was not certain if it would fit through a normal sized ankle. In fact my usual size is a bit large in this style. A problem with not being able to try on in stoor.
Gute Auswahl und Passform.
Service ist vorbildlich
I am an irregular but loyal customer because their boots are beautifully made, they last well and look great. Their service personal, thoughtful and generally excellent. Have absolutely no hesitation but to recommend them to everyone!
High quality, very stylishly cut. Arrived quickly. Very happy. Too expensive to afford a second pair and three website could do with a greater number of modelled images.
Very classy and stylist boots and the lace up means you can tighten/loosen to fit with tights and jeans so super comfy too.
Very good
perfect fit, lovely colour , very comfortable ad very smart
Excellent quality and perfect fit
I had to send back the first pair I bought but your team has been really helpful and have no issues at all. extremely pleased so far.
Love my new boots! Customer service were so helpful and the boots arrived in no time!
Lovely,comfortable but stylish boots , I wear nearly everyday
Very pleased with my boots, good service & delivery
Very good fit on the calf but not so good for the foot size!
Lovely boots