Dunsire Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dunsire Ltd
Read Dunsire Ltd Reviews

About Dunsire Ltd:

Dunsire Ltd, under the control of owner, Roger Wolstenholme, is located near Clitheroe in the heart of the North West of England’s Ribble Valley, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.

Roger is a second generation motor dealer with over 30 years personal experience in car sales, initially at his family owned Mercedes-Benz dealership and latterly as an independent dealer, specialising in the supply of prestige and four wheel drive vehicles to his select clients.

The vehicles which you see advertised are selected for sale by Roger due to their quality and pedigree and represent a value for money that you will not find at franchised dealers.

We are committed to providing the highest quality of service.

sales@dunsireuk.co.uk

Tell us how Dunsire Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Roger is a very polite and knowledgeable car salesman unlike most others .we had a great transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to use dunsire ltd again
very helpful and great to deal with. You know the vehicle is going to be in good order. Highly recommend
Roger is a very pleasant chap to deal with. I am happy with the car and service he provided. Would recommend to anyone over a franchise dealer.
Thanks for the positive review, James. I am sure you will enjoy the car.
Great efficient service. Would recommend to anyone. Really happy with the car I purchased
Excellent service. Courteous and efficient in every way.
Really happy with my Land Rover , it ticked all the boxes i needed . Nice to speak to a family dealer and not get daunted by big dealerships.
Roger was extremely helpful in helping me with the purchase of my new car. Fantastic service.
Dunsire Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews