Dunsire Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dunsire Ltd
Read Dunsire Ltd Reviews

About Dunsire Ltd:

Dunsire Ltd, under the control of owner, Roger Wolstenholme, is located near Clitheroe in the heart of the North West of England’s Ribble Valley, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.

Roger is a second generation motor dealer with over 30 years personal experience in car sales, initially at his family owned Mercedes-Benz dealership and latterly as an independent dealer, specialising in the supply of prestige and four wheel drive vehicles to his select clients.

The vehicles which you see advertised are selected for sale by Roger due to their quality and pedigree and represent a value for money that you will not find at franchised dealers.

We are committed to providing the highest quality of service.

sales@dunsireuk.co.uk

Tell us how Dunsire Ltd made you happy
Rodger was incredibly helpful and willing to go the extra mile to get me all the information I requested. Reliable phone and email conversations before evan travelling to see the car. When I travelled to see the car I loved it straight away, Rodger let me look around the car and he went away for me to look around the car, so I didn't feel preasured and he was happy to answer all the questions I needed to know, before confirming he let me think about it over a weekend and he was happy for family to check the car over before, Rodger had the car sensor replaced and had a MOT completed within days and I picked up my car within 3 days of putting my deposit down. Happy with my purchase at Dunshireuk and thank you.
Dear Emma,
Thank you for posting your review!
I am delighted that you are pleased with the car.
Best regards,
Roger.
Roger of Dunsire Uk is a gentleman. He does his best to look after you and provides excellent customer service. An all round pleasant car buying experience.
Dear Susan,
Apologies for my slow response but thank you for your kind review.
I trust that you are enjoying the car!
Best regards,
Roger
I have to say that over the years I have bought many cars but Roger has to be one of the nicest guys there is in the car business. A proper chap. I know where I will be going when I want another car. Peter Barton
Thank you for your kind words, Peter, it is much appreciated and it was a pleasure dealing with you. I am sure that you will enjoy the car!
From seeing the car online to delivery the buying and part exchange process with Roger was seamless. The car is exactly as pictured and described on the website. Due to the COVID-19 restrictions I did not see the car until Roger delivered it yesterday, and even then only virtually as I work away. I would highly recommend Roger at Dunsire to give sound advice, to offer an honest part exchange deal and to follow up on all queries. I am delighted with the Jaguar and would certainly go back to Roger in the future for any further car requirements.
Dunsire Ltd 5 star review on 1st May 2020
Thanks for the positive review, Alf. The trust works both ways during these difficult times. It was a pleasure to do business with you and I’m certain that you will enjoy the car.
Roger is a very polite and knowledgeable car salesman unlike most others .we had a great transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to use dunsire ltd again
very helpful and great to deal with. You know the vehicle is going to be in good order. Highly recommend
Roger is a very pleasant chap to deal with. I am happy with the car and service he provided. Would recommend to anyone over a franchise dealer.
Thanks for the positive review, James. I am sure you will enjoy the car.
Great efficient service. Would recommend to anyone. Really happy with the car I purchased
Excellent service. Courteous and efficient in every way.
Really happy with my Land Rover ,
it ticked all the boxes i needed . Nice to speak to a family dealer and not get daunted by big dealerships.
Roger was extremely helpful in helping me with the purchase of my new car. Fantastic service.
Dunsire Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews