Duncasaurus Reviews

Happiness Grade

Duncasaurus have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and refunds.

Price - Excellent

98.37%
Great service, arrived quickly, perfect packed and a very competitive price
- Nicola
I happen to be searching for a particular jigsaw artist and Duncasaurus was the only shop where I could find what I wanted. In fact they had more puzzles by this artist than I'd even known about! Shipping was a fair price and delivery was fast. Highly recommend having a look.
- Shar
Wow have a happy sun and reasonable price would highley reccomend will be going back for more thomas toys
- Sobia

Delivery - Fast

98.05%
Industry Average
Very pleased with service. The jigsaws are of high quality and the delivery time was excellent. Would use this company again.
- Linda
Love this company highly recommend,great choice of products and very quick delivery.
- Maggie
- Shar

Refunds - Easy

100.00%
97.80%
- Linda
Great service, arrived quickly, perfect packed and a very competitive price
- Nicola
Excellent service and my niece was really pleased with the Wasjig puzzle
- Catherine