Duncasaurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duncasaurus

Tell us how Duncasaurus made you happy
Excellent service and value
Die Bestellung ging sehr schnell und mein Kind hat sehr viel Freude dan den Bestellten Sachen.
Item as described and fast delivery, thank you
Excellent choice of products! I managed to get a jigsaw puzzle that was hard to find elsewhere. The prices were very good value and the shipping was very quick. Thank you!
Super quick delivery, well packaged, exactly what was ordered, can't ask for anything more
Excellent , efficient and no hassle service
Helpful and efficient
Wonderfully easy to order and get what I wanted. I must say that when I shop online I do prefer to shop from the UK, it always seems to be the easiest way of shopping. Easy to order and just a feeling of relief knowing that I will get what I ordered and in a timely manner.
Duncasaurus was fabulous to deal with a definite place for me to shop.
Thank you for your great customer service
Dora
Incredible delivery time! Well packaged and great product! Can't ask for more really.
Good service and products. Low prices!!
I love this, its so convenient and the stand is ideal.
I even shaewd it to a few friends who are having babies, as I think its fabulous.
A great company, excellent jigsaws and a very fast delivery. Will definitely use again - highly recommended.
Excellent service quick arrival and very good on prices.
Ordered 2 items Saturday, Monday morning 9am email to say shipped then 5pm later that day email to say damages to stock, then check website items are still up for sale on Tuesday. Frist and last time I use this company
Excellent value was really impressed and also super quick delivery. Would use again. Nice to have great service!
Can't fault there service one bit!! Delivery great, great price!! Will shop again!! thank you!
Excellent product & service. Thank you!
I recently ordered seven jigsaw puzzles which arrived superfast! The cost was very competitive, I highly recommend Duncasaurus! Thank you!
Very pleased with service and delivery
Very good service