Duncasaurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duncasaurus
Read Duncasaurus Reviews
The toy is great and the service from Duncan is amazing.. Got to us so fast.. They don't mess around with sending them out
Good item.super fast delivery.really happy.would buy from seller again
Wonderful puzzles, will be back for more!
Very pleased thank you
Had what I wanted at a price that beat all.
Everything arrived promptly, packaged well. Price is excellent. The whole experience with Duncan's Toys is smooth from start to finish. Navigating the website is straightforward and fast, the basket and checkout process likewise is easy to do and quick. Customer services respond quickly to any questions and they really seem to care, it's not the usual 'never ending menu and being on hold for a call centre' experience
Had a hard to find puzzle and the quickest delivery from overseas to Australia ever. Wonderful service.
Prompt & efficient service.
Fantastic!
Customer Service Prompt reply to emails. Answers telephone. Very nice, polite and helpful. Also knowledgeable about product. Offered to contact me when out of stock items arrive. Offered to order in items not currently stocked if possible. Product Great prices- Ravensburger jigsaws, Better than any I have found. I have placed multiple orders and all have arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I have been reassured by the customer services that any issues if they did arise would be addressed.
Great product & quick delivery
I received the order very fast and in a good condition. Thanks
Love these puzzles, this one was no exception
Great service I'll order again
Excellent service, we found them through e-bay, the item we ordered came very quickly and well wrapped. Cannot ask for more than that!
Excellent all round service and competitive prices
Your service was amazing! We will be shopping with you again
Super, rien à signaler
Great service. Ordering was quick and easy. Ordered place late afternoon and was with me first thing the next morning. Beyond super fast delivery as I live in the sticks so delivery was 5star plus. Item arrived in perfect condition and as expected. I would highly recommend ordering from Duncan's Toys and will be placing more orders with them in the future. Price was better than expected and I'd recommend checking with these before placing an order elsewhere as you'll probably find Duncan's to be better priced.
Thank you for the quick delivery to Australia and very reasonable prices for my two jigsaw puzzles. I was very impressed.
Duncasaurus is rated 4.84 based on 494 reviews