Duncasaurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duncasaurus

Tell us how Duncasaurus made you happy
Very good service
Ordering was simple and delivery was really fast. Will definitely use Duncasaurus again.
This company sets the standard that others should be aiming for. Used twice now for jigsaws. Their selection is good and the prices are very competitive. On both occasions the delivery arrived amazingly quickly using the standard delivery. Don't hesitate to give Duncasurus your custom. They deserve it!
Excellent i have nothing negative to say about any part of my order prosses
Service and product both excellent, 100 piece jigsaw perfect size for 6 year old granddaughter, thanks Mark
Very satisfied and quick delivery
Arrived on time.Thankyou.
Website easy to navigate and place my order. Delivery was quick and arrived in excellent condition.
Great service quick delivery would recommend
Excellent choice of jigsaws and great prices. Very well packaged and arrived on time.
Great Service and fast delivery! Thank you.
Excellent very fast delivery very good
Efficient vendor ! Our order was delivered promptly and items well-packed. Great service.
It was my first time purchasing from this site and I’m very happy with the fast and great service! I received my items very fast to Canada! Will shop there again!
šŸ™‚
Fast, reasonably priced and well packed to australia
Great company. Very nice quality items and super fast delivery. A pleasure to order from Duncasaurus.
Recieved my puzzle very quickly and undamaged. Very pleased with the quality of the puzzle and would consider buying more 'Bluebird' products.
Really quick efficient service
Fast and responsive to questions, items arrived seemingly minutes following the order (seriously quick), prices are very competitive.. What's not to like. I'll be back.
Tolle Ware zu einem Superpreis.
Schnelle Lieferung.Bin sehr zufrieden.Bestelle bestimmt wieder was,auch wenn die Versandkosten leider hoch sind.
Duncasaurus is rated 4.83 based on 787 reviews