Duncans Toys Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Duncans Toys
"easy and fast dispatch, excellent"
"As described. Thanks"
"Great product as advertised, super fast shipping. I’m very pleased with the item I brought."
"An autistic boy with a heart and mind of a dinosaur said “I don’t like it, I love it”. And there isn’t much he doesn’t know about the creatures. Brought a smile to my eyes."
"Brilliant company and has great speedy shipping"
"Good value for money with a good range to pick from and fast postage"
"Good value for the money prompt delivery"
"Lots of Ravensburger UK Puzzles which are my favourites and hard to get here. Great prices. Very good shipping costs for international buyers. Order arrived quickly and well packaged. I've already ordered again and will do more in the future"
"Easy to purchase products, well packaged and with a quick delivery period, I'll be buying again from Duncans Toys."
"Very prompt response and provided excellent quality service. The product was perfect."
"My 5yr old Thomas fan loved this turbo train!"
"Arrived very quickly. Unfortunately, the train went faulty. After contacting the seller, a replacement was sent out immediately. Excellent service! 😄"
"Excellent service quick delivery and fabulous value for money thank you."
"Easy to use and a good variety."
"Beautiful puzzle! Shipped quickly, well packaged, & fair price! Thank you!"
"Superb choice of Ravensburger puzzles. Excellent prices. Fast delivery. I'm a happy customer!"
"Fast and friendly service"
"I was very happy with the service received from Duncans Toys. The item I ordered was shipped very rapidly by international priority mail, and received by me quickly. Thanks Duncan."
"good doll"
"A very good Collection of Ravensburger Puzzles.Best quality for a very good price. Thank you!"
Duncans Toys is rated 4.89 based on 133 reviews