Duncasaurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duncasaurus

Tell us how Duncasaurus made you happy
Was sent the wrong item and didnt get a refund
First time using this company and I can say it was very smooth from start to finish Arrived very fasy and well packaged. Would definitely recommend 👌
Bought this for my wife. She is enjoying doing it and loves the image.
Easy to order. No problems. Great gifts. Sold a great range of classic my little ponies.
Your service was excellent, your puzzle is attractive, durable and enjoyed by the whole family! We look forward to shopping with you in the future.
Brilliant service as always
Yes the toys I've received were good value for money
I have now purchased three times in the last year with Duncasaurus, as the selection of jigsaw puzzles are great. The online service is quick and packed well, delivery good. Will be using them again.
Fast delivery and absolutely easy to order these cute little Care Bears! I ordered them without tracking option to Germany. It works perfect! Thank you so much
Quick dispatch of goods, providing tracking which was great as im in Australia and the product and packaging were in great quality. Very happy
Awesome service, great items at great prices packed beautifully and arrived quickly. Thank you very much
This is actually a very late review from Dec 2020, I ordered two jigsaws from this company just before Christams 2020, they came the next day! I was so surprised at the quick delivery, they were wrapped well so no damage to the boxes. It is that time of year again to start buying jigsaws again for Christmas, I am looking to buy from this company again, they are really reasonably priced compared to all the other companies and delivery charge is good value. Overall review- great service very happy customer ! but I will be making sure they don't use DX delivery !
I ordered my Wasgij's on Tuesday morning and they were delivered on Wednesday afternoon. They have a wide choice of jigsaws.
fantastic service will defiantly purchase from again.
Great purchase of Goldenboy! Exactly as described and fast delivery!
Great items at great prices with a service to match - very, very pleased, many thanks!
Excellent, fast delivery, great prices and items well packaged.
Great service i live in Australia and it only took 3 weeks to be delivered this is a record so fast
Enjoyed doing this different make of puzzle
I was very pleased with my purchase. Item as described and quickly delivered. Thanks
Duncasaurus is rated 4.83 based on 917 reviews