Duncasaurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duncasaurus

Tell us how Duncasaurus made you happy
It was my first time purchasing from this site and I’m very happy with the fast and great service! I received my items very fast to Canada! Will shop there again!
🙂
Fast, reasonably priced and well packed to australia
Great company. Very nice quality items and super fast delivery. A pleasure to order from Duncasaurus.
Recieved my puzzle very quickly and undamaged. Very pleased with the quality of the puzzle and would consider buying more 'Bluebird' products.
Really quick efficient service
Fast and responsive to questions, items arrived seemingly minutes following the order (seriously quick), prices are very competitive.. What's not to like. I'll be back.
Tolle Ware zu einem Superpreis.
Schnelle Lieferung.Bin sehr zufrieden.Bestelle bestimmt wieder was,auch wenn die Versandkosten leider hoch sind.
Arrived quickly, all pieces and fun to do
Items arrived very quickly and were well packaged. Excellent service.
Great price and very quick delivery. Excellent service all round.
Very fast shipping to US and great packaging! I have ordered twice and have been pleased both times!
Excellent. Goods arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you.
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 18 month old grandson I’m sure he’ll love it. My shopping experience with duncasaurus was easy and hopefully no worries.
Good quality and fast delivery.
Great price and fast delivery that was well packed. Will definitely order from here again. Thank you
Great products at great prices and with great service!
einfach TOP..Versand nach Deutschland klappt super und er mailkontakt ist schnell und freundlich
Fast delivery and excellent packaging. Thank you
Item never arrived. Currently going through PayPal to resolve issue.
Quality product, accurate description & quick delivery.
Duncasaurus is rated 4.84 based on 694 reviews