Duncasaurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duncasaurus

Tell us how Duncasaurus made you happy
Great selection of jigsaw puzzles and very reasonably priced. Well packaged and speedy delivery.
Superb service. Very well priced items, promptly dispatched and well packed.
I absolutely love this store! I am from the United States, and I ordered a toy for my son for his birthday, and I didn't think it would be here in time, because I had ordered it alittle later than I had anticipated. I received the toy days before his birthday, and everything was perfect, coming from the United Kingdom is a long way, so they absolutely made sure it was packed properly so that there were no damages to the item. Thank you so much Duncasaurus, I have already told friends and family about you, and I will continue to spread how wonderful your service and website is in the United States, if I could rate more than 5 stars, I definitely would! Highly recommend!!! 💙💙💙💙💙
Products as described and perfect. Arrived very quickly with great packaging would definelty recommend and will be using them again
I never receive my order, they never answer my requests. I can't track my order. I have been stole thank you.. i'm so disappointed, it was a gift, and i lost money..
Hello, I am sorry to hear that your order has not arrived. I cannot find any communications from you. As such if you could contact us directly we can sort a refund or replacement for you.
Ordered 23 December and it arrived the next day. Brilliant- especially that close to Christmas.
My son is poorly so has to shield for the 3rd lockdown.
This is the best shop to get him some treats to keep him occupied as this is the cheapest shop to get thomas trains from and they are delivered very quickly and well packaged
I hace not recibes the order yet
Amazing quality!!!
Duncasaurus 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Very efficient service
Order received within 3/4 days both times I've ordered . Spot on !
First time I used this website. It was amazing service and the product I ordered arrived in quick time and in perfect condition. I will definitely use again.
Good quality.
Absolute scam paid £35 for a maccano style set I got a metal stencil and 2 face masks!!! Don't be taken in
Hello, we don't sell face masks and stencils, so I might be an order from another company. Please contact us with your order number so we can help you further.
Could not recommend more ! Came quickly and in perfect condition !
I bought a jigsaw for my mother for xmas and it is keeping her very occupied.
Excellent service. Ordered quite late in the run up to xmas and it arrived in plenty of time.
Thank you.
I am extremely happy with the puzzle I purchased from Duncasaurus, particularly as my sister in Canada had bought the same puzzle and sent me a picture of it, which I fell in love with, and then found out I was able to order the same puzzle over here in England. So thank you very much.
Great service.. thank you.
Absolutely no problems. Well packaged and quality item, so I will remember and use again no problem at all. Thanks guys and best of luck.
Very good service, arrived promptly
Duncasaurus is rated 4.84 based on 790 reviews