Duncans Toys Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Duncans Toys

Tell us how Duncans Toys made you happy

Christy Roberts
"Faster shipping the second order I made. I wanted to work one and frame one as well and I'd been looking for this puzzle for 2 years. U was so happy when my sister found this site. Great shipping and the packaging was perfect yet again. I already have my eye on another puzzle from here as well."
"Great postage time and even greater product. Brand new and exactly what was advertised! Perfect!"
Marion Binder
"Tolle Motive,schöne,große Auswahl und super Preise. Die Lieferung war blitzschnell! Kaufe bestimmt noch öfter ein👍"
"Good communication, quick delivery, quality item."
"Great service"
"Great and thank you"
"Had item in stock that I struggled to purchase elsewhere. Easy to use website. Prompt delivery."
"Bought the Ravensburger Puzzle Handy as a birthday gift for my Mother. It arrived before I expected and was well packaged. She has just started a 1000 piece puzzle and this product is perfect for this. It is a lot lighter than the standard puzzle board and she can rest in on her tray when she is sitting with her legs up! A great addition to all the jigsaw puzzle paraphernalia we have. Definitely recommend the product and Duncan Toys."
"I did not receive the Shipment and the puzzles !!!!!"
"Very happy with my purchase. Good price and fast shipping. Thanks"
"perfect just what I ordered, fit Annabelle perfect and arrived fast"
"Wonderful!!!"
"Love the unique and interesting puzzle selection"
"toy good - Shipping long"
"Perfect condition, exactly what I ordered, and delivered faster than I expected! I will be ordering again!"
"Very disappointed with the service. Items arrived OK . Order was made on Tuesday and confirmed from themselves delivery would be Wednesday. Waited in for delivery but nothing. Thursday I emailed the company twice to ask where the parcel was as failed to arrive previous day. No response from Duncans Toys which is very disappointing . Parcel finally arrived Friday without any update from Duncans themselves."
"Very quick delivery. Good priice"
"The jigsaw arrived well wrapped and very fast. It was sealed in its original box and was sold at a good price. :)"
"Prompt delivery to Australia and perfect product! Very excited little boy. Thanks so much!!"
"Better than expected! Will definitely be coming back for more purchases. Just gained a loyal customer 😊"
"It came early and it was exactly what I wanted thank you so much and I will be ordering from you in the future thanks for the great service !!!"
"My son loves Thomas and Friends! Duncan toys was the only place to purchase a Flying Scottsman at a reasonable price. It came in a timely manner and put a smile on my sons face."
"Really happy with the transaction. Everything went very smoothly 😊"
Duncans Toys is rated 4.84 based on 362 reviews