Duncasaurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duncasaurus

Tell us how Duncasaurus made you happy
Very good service, order came so quickly, thank you! Birthday present for my nephew and he really likes it
Great choice of products and excellent customer service.
Excellent jigsaws , good prices great service
My first order with them and I had excellent customer service and quick delivery. Definitely my go to place now for jigsaw puzzles from now on.
My 4 year old grandson has just discovered he loves jigsaw puzzles and I'd been looking everywhere for a slightly challenging (but not too extreme) one for him. We found the perfect one from Duncasaurus.
It arrived in Tasmania in perfect condition without too much of a wait.
My grandson loves it!
I purchased items and had them shipped to Canada as the selection through Duncasaurus far exceeded what was available overseas. The service was fast, and items were well packaged - arriving with no damage! Extremely happy with purchase and service!
I received the puzzle in good shape and a timely manner. I am working on the puzzle now and am thoroughly enjoying it. The quality of the pieces is excellent and it is so helpful to have a picture of the puzzle.
Easy to order, price very competitive for the jigsaw I had chosen. Delivery was very prompt. Will order from this Company again
Great product and quick delivery. Thank you.
I like Wasgij puzzles and find them quite challenging. This jigsaw did not disappoint. I would highly recommend purchase. It arrived quickly and well packed...thanks Duncasaurus.
Great selection of puzzles, really speedy service
What a great company, no problems with web site, ordering or delivery First class.
Bought items off this firm twice now, always well packed, dispatched quickly. Items very reasonable price also. Will use this firm again, find them reliable and consistent.
Really fantastic customer service. My email query was replied to quickly, my query resolved and my jigsaw arrived quicker than predicted. Great value for money. Thank you.
Always excellent service and prices.
Very pleased to have found this website. Excellent service.
Good quality product speedy delivery would shop here again.
Fantastic service. Jigsaw arrived promptly and was very reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend.
Very quick delivery. Perfect service
Good device & quick delivery would use again
Duncasaurus is rated 4.83 based on 875 reviews