Duncasaurus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Duncasaurus
Read Duncasaurus Reviews
Well received in good packaging (nothing damaged) and efficient to deliver in France.
Good price for the item I purchased and speedy despatch..I am very pleased and would use Duncans Toys again
Fantastic service, especially when I ordered 2 of one item and wanted one of each colour will use again
Best service! Unbeatable prices and super fast delivery, my go-to store for jigsaws x
My lil Granddaughter adores Moon baby, and friends, as you can't buy them here...would love to get more.
Fun puzzle, a little more difficult than many of Jan’s which means the fun lasts longer.
Was not packaged properly and arrived squashed.. not usable daughter was very upset would not buy from this seller again
Price, Shipping (from G.B. to U.S.) was awesome. Will buy from again.
Duncan’s Toys is my first stop for puzzles. Excellent quality and always speedy shipping. One of my favorite sellers. I highly recommend to all.
Shipping was incredibly fast. Arrived quickly and in mint condition. Thank you for making this a quick easy gift purchase. I highly recommend this seller.
Fast and efficient! Job well done! Thank you!
Packaged perfectly, delivered promptly and very reasonably priced..Thank you!
Quick and efficient
My daughter loves it
Fast delivery and great prices
Game was broke when it arrived. Box was severely damaged and it is the worst $ we spent. We bought a new game at Walmart to play with our grandkids.
Quick delivery!
Service, product quality and delivery were excellent as always.
Service, delivery and product quality was excellent as always. I love the Country Cottage collection so hope Ravensburger continues to add to the series.
An excellent product, at a very good price. Speedy deliverance to Greece.
Duncasaurus is rated 4.85 based on 454 reviews