DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend DTC Driving Test Services
Read DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

About DTC Driving Test Services:

'Driving Test Cancellations or Cancellation Driving Test. Call it what you like. We guaranteed to find you a quick, last-minute driving within 2 weeks or its Free. We are the only national company who does not charge upfront for our earlier short notice driving test service.

Only pay when you are 100% happy with the time and date of your driving test. No bank or credit card details required. We also provide an emergency car hire service with a driving instructor for your practical driving test.

All cars for driving are fitted with dual controls and fully insured. Whether you are an international driver, a learner driver or doing an extended driving test, We can help. DTC Driving Test Car Hire covers all London Driving Test Centres. DTC-UK'

bookings@dtcuk.co

1 Bangors Cottageshttps://dtcuk.co/

Tell us how DTC Driving Test Services made you happy
Thank You for My Driving test Cancellation. Manisha was very understanding. Will recommend
Fantastic service. Found me an earlier test when my theory was expiring. They really did change my life.
DTC UK found me an earlier driving test date within a few hours of calling them Remarkable
Thank You DTC-UK for the fast track service. I would 100% recommend to my friends.
Thank you for my driving test cancellation. Good service
Great Service and very Professional. They do exactly what is written on the tin. Driving Test Cancellation within 2 weeks. Thank you guys!!
Fantastic Service.My theory certificate was going to expire and I could find no dates on GOV.UK. DTC-UK virtually change my life.They found my an earlier driving test cancellation and even arranged a car for my test. Needless to say, I PASSED.
Very straightforward and comprehensive support to succeed driving test. Many tips and good advices!
Great. Best cancellation service ever. Found me a test with 2 days.
Thank You, DTC UK. I recommend
This company is amazing. I can not fault them. They got me a cancellation when it was almost impossible as my theory was about to expire
Thank You!!! Happy Customer.
Just the best service ever. My son needed to pass before starting uni. DTC UK made it happen
Great service. Within 2 days they found me a driving test cancellation for the following weeks. Thank you
Amazing Service. silly me, i went to my driving test thinking the examiner was going to provide me with a car. DTC UK got me a driving test cancellation the NEXT day and arranged a car for my test
Excellent Service. My original driving test was 10 weeks away but DTC UK got me a cancellation within the promised 2 weeks. Happy Me
Helpful staff. Well worth every penny!!
What can i say? You guys are the best
I am surprised that this service is available. I searched for days without luck. Thank you.
I would highly recommend DTC UK. My theory certificate was about to expire and i could not book at Gov.UK. Thank Goodness for this site!!
DTC Driving Test Services is rated 4.97 based on 187 reviews