DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend DTC Driving Test Services
Read DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

About DTC Driving Test Services:

'Driving Test Cancellations or Cancellation Driving Test. Call it what you like. We guaranteed to find you a quick, last-minute driving within 2 weeks or its Free. We are the only national company who does not charge upfront for our earlier short notice driving test service.

Only pay when you are 100% happy with the time and date of your driving test. No bank or credit card details required. We also provide an emergency car hire service with a driving instructor for your practical driving test.

All cars for driving are fitted with dual controls and fully insured. Whether you are an international driver, a learner driver or doing an extended driving test, We can help. DTC Driving Test Car Hire covers all London Driving Test Centres. DTC-UK'

bookings@dtcuk.co

1 Bangors Cottageshttps://dtcuk.co/

Tell us how DTC Driving Test Services made you happy
Great. DTC Driving Test Cancellation moved my test date to 6 weeks earlier. Well pleased. Let us hope that I pass.Its getting expensive.
They managed to get a test 4 weeks earlier than the one originally booked which I could not have done myself.
Really really helpful, they found earlier date for me within 2 days I received message thanks alot , highly recommend.
I was very happy because I had a new driving test booked within 24 hours.
Great service. Found me an earlier driving test which I passed.
very quick and efficient!
Top Class Company. After failing my driving test, I wanted to retake it asap but my theory was almost expiring. DTC Driving Test cancellation went of their way to help me get another date.Unfortunately, I Failed and will have to redo my theory test. I'm not going to give up and will soon back to DTC to find me an earlier test as soon as I pass my theory.
Really good Company. They took the stress out of finding earlier driving test cancellations.
Driving test cancellations checked every 20 seconds. You just can not go wrong
Great Customer Service. Found me an earlier driving test date at the test centre I wanted. Well worth the money
DTC Driving Test Cancellations found me earlier Driving date so it did not interfer with my A levels. Great stuff. Lucky I passed 0
I have been driving in the US for many years. I also drive a rental car here in the UK. It's sad that the law does not allow you to use a rental car in the driving test. Anyway, I had an instructor who decided to pull out for some strange reasons. Cut a long story short, I call DTC Driving Test Car Hire. They found me a great instructor who helped me pass. Highly Recommended.
Great Company.Great Instructor. DTC Driving Test Cancellations got me an earlier driving which really suited me. I struggled to find an instructor and could not afford to cancel my date due to the life of my theory. DTC driving Test Car Hire arranged me a last minute driving instructor. Two services in one. Fantastic!!
I must admit that I was hesitant to use a driving test cancellation company at first but with nothing to pay upfront, i could not go wrong. It was a great decision. DTC UK got me my ideal date. I have also recommended my sister to this site!
Absolutely loved it! Was so quick got a text within 2 days and changed my dates very quickly! 100% recommend!
DTC UK got my an earlier test at the centre of my choice AND time i wanted. Great stuff.
Thank You. Totally Brilliant. Found me my perfect date.
Great Service. Thank you, Manisha for the quick driving test.
I am a Driving Instructor with Red Driving School and have been using DTC UK for over 3 years. I have found them to be very professional and have always, somehow, managed to book driving test cancellation where other have failed.
Thank You Guys. I was a bit hesitant to use a driving test cancellation company but you guys only charge afterwards. I am glad I came to you. Keep up the good work
DTC Driving Test Services is rated 4.97 based on 187 reviews