DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend DTC Driving Test Services
Read DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

About DTC Driving Test Services:

'Driving Test Cancellations or Cancellation Driving Test. Call it what you like. We guaranteed to find you a quick, last-minute driving within 2 weeks or its Free. We are the only national company who does not charge upfront for our earlier short notice driving test service.

Only pay when you are 100% happy with the time and date of your driving test. No bank or credit card details required. We also provide an emergency car hire service with a driving instructor for your practical driving test.

All cars for driving are fitted with dual controls and fully insured. Whether you are an international driver, a learner driver or doing an extended driving test, We can help. DTC Driving Test Car Hire covers all London Driving Test Centres. DTC-UK'

bookings@dtcuk.co

1 Bangors Cottageshttps://dtcuk.co/

Tell us how DTC Driving Test Services made you happy
Thank you to DTC and my instructor Ray, I passed my driving test much earlier at Croydon. Highly recommended for an earlier day and car hire for test
DTC arranged everything for me. A last minute driving test and an intensive one-day driving course - all arranged within a week!! Thank you sooo much
Hello Mark. Thank you for the 5-Star review. We wish you safe driving. The Team at DTC DRiving Test Cancellations.
Hip Hip Hooray. Hip Hip Hooray. I Passed my driving test with many thanks to DTC driving test car rentals. Yhey even arranged my a quick driving test
Hello Mark. Firstly, Congratulations on passing your driving test at the Hayes Driving Test Centre. We wish you safe and enjoyable motoring. DTC Driving Test Car Hire
Great company. arrange me a car rental for my driving test within an hour. Passed first time at Isleworth, West London
Very Good communication. I was kept informed at all times. Got me an earlier date at the Isleworth test centre.
I used dtcuk to rent a car for my driving test at Uxbridge after my instructor let me down. Frank, the instructor from dtc was good. he knew the route I was going to be taken on. I passed and I really would recommend dtc who anyone who needs a car for their driving test.
Great company. Got me a last minute driving test AND an emergency driving instructor. Highly recommended
DTC driving test car rental service is really good. My instructor was Rani. She was very proffessional and calm. I would recommend Rani to any who want an emergency driving instructor.
I booked a last minute driving test slot on the DVLA website but did not realise that i needed a car for the test. I only found when i read the email.

I call many driving schools but all said that it was too short notice. DTC was different. They got me an emergency driving instructor with an automatic car for the test.
Thank you to all the staff who helped to find me an earlier driving test. I took my own car to the test and passed.
Great Company. DTC found me a last minute driving test for the following day. They even arrange an emergency driving instructor for me. He was great, very knowledgeable and calm. Well, he got me to pass at Greenford. I believe its one of London's hardest test centres.
Five stars. 100% worth the money. DTC UK found me an earlier driving test date just before my theory expired. best of all, I PASSED!
DTC driving test car rentals basically saved my life. My driving instructor had a family emergency and could not take my to my test. DTC arrange both car hire and an instructor
Brilliant service, they helped me get a quick driving test within day, I'm ridiculously happy with them. Saved me hundreds in driving lessons, well worth the 30 quid
I passed at Southall driving test centre thanks to this company
Thanks a lot guys! Their staff is very friendly and catered to my very fussy needs, and managed to get me a cancellation driving test on a day when I'm off work. 5 Stars for a great service
I've recommended them to all of my school friends currently learning to drive, they got me a cancellation test at Hayes for 2 weeks time compared to the current 2 months waiting list! So saving me £100s of in driving lessons.
Just a quick review, thanks for getting me a cancellation test! Would recommand to anyone looking for one in Uxbridge
Wonderful bunch of people, customer service was extremely helpful and their people helped me over the phone and understood my dilemma. I've got an earlier driving test for next week now, I hope I pass this time!
Great company, somehow got me a last minute test for next weekend even though I had been searching for weeks without any luck. Such life savers
DTC Driving Test Services is rated 4.97 based on 181 reviews