DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend DTC Driving Test Services
Read DTC Driving Test Services Reviews

About DTC Driving Test Services:

'Driving Test Cancellations or Cancellation Driving Test. Call it what you like. We guaranteed to find you a quick, last-minute driving within 2 weeks or its Free. We are the only national company who does not charge upfront for our earlier short notice driving test service.

Only pay when you are 100% happy with the time and date of your driving test. No bank or credit card details required. We also provide an emergency car hire service with a driving instructor for your practical driving test.

All cars for driving are fitted with dual controls and fully insured. Whether you are an international driver, a learner driver or doing an extended driving test, We can help. DTC Driving Test Car Hire covers all London Driving Test Centres. DTC-UK'

bookings@dtcuk.co

1 Bangors Cottageshttps://dtcuk.co/

Tell us how DTC Driving Test Services made you happy
Amazing service from DTC. They were professional and courteous. I used their service to find an earlier driving test date and took a one-day intensive driving crash course. Needless to say, "I PASSED" Thank you to the whole team.
I have been driving in the States for many years and have driven a rental car in the UK. However, I was treated as a complete beginner by a national driving school.

DTC was different. They booked me a quick driving test even before I started my lessons. They booked me a one-day intensive driving course. The instructor, Anisha was most helpful. I highly recommend that international drivers do not waste time with other driving schools. Simply approach DTC.
Hello Sudesh. Firstly, Congratulations on passing your driving test at the Uxbridge driving test centre. Thank you for the positive feedback. We wish you safe and enjoyable driving.
Great, Fantastic, Could not have expected more. My theory was about to expire and i was really struggling to book a driving test with dvla. DTC booked me a test for the very same very at the Uxbridge test centre.

They arrange an emergency driving instructor who provided me with a mini-intensive driving course. The instructor took me on the same route as the examiner took me. He gave me some great tips which helped me pass. Highly recommended. Thank You Shak, Thank You DTC.
Hello Brian. Congrats on getting your driving licence at the Uxbridge driving test centre. Thank you for taking the time to talk about your last minute driving test experience. Your feedback is most welcome. The team at DTC Driving Test Cancellations and DTC Intensive Driving Courses.
DTR found me a short notice driving before my theory expired. They also arranged a mini-intensive driving course. The instructor was very good. He gave me a lot of tips which helped me pass at Uxbridge. I would recommend them for driving test cancellations and for intensive driving courses.
Hello Meena. Congratulations on your success at the Uxbridge Driving Test centre. The team at DTC Driving Test Cancellations and DTC Intensive Driving Courses.
I have been driving in many countries over the past 20 years and needed to get my UK drivers licence. DTC arranged a last minute test the same week that i called them. They even got me a mini-intensive course with a good instructor. 100% will recommend
Hello Kharas. Well done at passing your driving test at the Hayes driving test centre. It was a good decision for you to book the last minute intensive driving course. The team at DTC Driving Test Cancellations and DTC Intensive Driving Courses.
We polite and professional on the phone. They arranged a one-day intensive driving course the day before my test and i PASSED
Hello Arman. Firstly, Congratulations on passing your driving test the first time at the Hayes driving test centre. The one-day intensive driving course made the world of difference. Wishing you safe driving, always. The team at DTC Driving Test Cancellations and DTC Intensive Driving Courses.
I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a quick test. They even arrange last minute driving lessons with the best instructors.
Hello Sam. Thank you for your feedback. We wish you safe driving. The team at DTC Driving Test Cancellations and DTC Intensive Driving Courses.
Thank you to DTC and my instructor Ray, I passed my driving test much earlier at Croydon. Highly recommended for an earlier day and car hire for test
DTC arranged everything for me. A last minute driving test and an intensive one-day driving course - all arranged within a week!! Thank you sooo much
Hello Mark. Thank you for the 5-Star review. We wish you safe driving. The Team at DTC DRiving Test Cancellations.
Please don't waste your money on this service. Firstly I believe the entire company is shady. They give a bank account to make the payment on which my bank didn't allow me to pay into saying that this account is fraudulent. I asked for a PayPal address to make the payment. That's already showing how the company is operated. No payment system in place.
Secondly they would book ur test at a time that is not convenient despite the fact that u mentioned that u can't do earlier than 9 hence u loose the slot that you previously had.

There are companies that u pay £18 and they would find cancelations until u pass.

I was unfortunate to fail at my first test and I needed their service again and was welcome with pay me another 30 quid.
Hello Alina, Thank you for the review. Firstly, we are a genuine company who only takes payment when clients are happy. We operate a normal bank account, accept payment by all credit and debit cards and also accept transactions through Paypal.

We do make automatic changes to clients tet booking which they agree to and there is nothing shady about that. May we wish you success with your driving test. The team at DTC Driving Test Cancellations.
Hip Hip Hooray. Hip Hip Hooray. I Passed my driving test with many thanks to DTC driving test car rentals. Yhey even arranged my a quick driving test
Hello Mark. Firstly, Congratulations on passing your driving test at the Hayes Driving Test Centre. We wish you safe and enjoyable motoring. DTC Driving Test Car Hire
Great company. arrange me a car rental for my driving test within an hour. Passed first time at Isleworth, West London
Very Good communication. I was kept informed at all times. Got me an earlier date at the Isleworth test centre.
I used dtcuk to rent a car for my driving test at Uxbridge after my instructor let me down. Frank, the instructor from dtc was good. he knew the route I was going to be taken on. I passed and I really would recommend dtc who anyone who needs a car for their driving test.
Great company. Got me a last minute driving test AND an emergency driving instructor. Highly recommended
DTC driving test car rental service is really good. My instructor was Rani. She was very proffessional and calm. I would recommend Rani to any who want an emergency driving instructor.
I booked a last minute driving test slot on the DVLA website but did not realise that i needed a car for the test. I only found when i read the email.

I call many driving schools but all said that it was too short notice. DTC was different. They got me an emergency driving instructor with an automatic car for the test.
Thank you to all the staff who helped to find me an earlier driving test. I took my own car to the test and passed.
Great Company. DTC found me a last minute driving test for the following day. They even arrange an emergency driving instructor for me. He was great, very knowledgeable and calm. Well, he got me to pass at Greenford. I believe its one of London's hardest test centres.
Five stars. 100% worth the money. DTC UK found me an earlier driving test date just before my theory expired. best of all, I PASSED!
DTC Driving Test Services is rated 4.97 based on 187 reviews