Dryer Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dryer Direct

How would you rate Dryer Direct ?

"Fast delivery service and prompt attention when we discovered that one of the driers was faulty."
"Quick efficient service, easy to use website and great after sales."
"Really good dryer at a great price"
"Excelent choice of products good descriptions and fast delivery"
"I purchased a Budget hand dryer it does what it says dry's hands it heats up well, the fan is a little slow, it was purchased for a small club and does the job if you want fast drying you need to pay the price. The company are good to deal with and helpful delivery is fast I would recommend them. S Greenwood"
"So I have been running my restaurant business for 5 years, never had I thought to myself to buy an electric hand dryer. Then one day, www.dryerdirect.co.uk popped up. I bought 2 x Jet Hand Dryers and I must admit it was one of the best decisions I had made. No more refilling the hand towel dispenser, no more emptying paper towel towers and NO MORE PAPER TOWELS ON THE FLOOR! If you're sick of refilling, emptying paper towels then do what I did!"
"Having never purchased a hand dryer before - and "googling" them brings up 100s of options - Direct Dryers offered a nice simple video so you can get a better impression of what you were buying - they delivered promptly and the units work really well - very fast and turn off as soon as you take your hands away - very good"
Dryer Direct is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews