Dr.PAWPAW Reviews

07AM
7AM

info@drpawpaw.com

Click Here

Tell us how Dr.PAWPAW made you happy

"Will definitely use again"
Are you Dr.PAWPAW? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I really love using this product. This is without a doubt my desert island product. It is so much uses for it, lips, face, cheek, eyes and of course it is fantastic to use on my daughter who sometimes gets nappy rash. A little goes a long way and it lasts a long time. I love this product so much, I used to use a similar product to this on the premium market which is quite expensive. I've brought this product for my mum and she loves it. I will be going on holiday in april and will definitely be bringing this in my handbag for the plane. Thank you so much for making a product suitable for all ages to use."
"I have had the product a few days now, this was recommended by my son and daughter in law, I got three tubes one for each of us, so far so good. I am using for my hands and cuticles , lips . Cuticles are definately looking much better."
Dr.PAWPAW is rated 4.91 based on 64 reviews