Dr.PAWPAW Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dr.PAWPAW
12PM
12PM

info@drpawpaw.com

Tell us how Dr.PAWPAW made you happy

"I was looking to get a replacement for my Lucas Paw Paw and saw this. I had a read through and saw this is available in the UK. This is actually better than Lucas Paw Paw. It's less greasy and a great all rounder. I use on my dry skin patches and it's a great lip balm. It's great that we can get a good product here in the UK. This will last you ages as a little goes a long way."
Are you Dr.PAWPAW? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered Dr PAWPAW just over a week ago, and already I use it every day!!"
"I bought this product as I have been using papaw based balms for years but the fact it was made in the UK made me give it a try. The packaging and the way it came was fantastic. The product itself really does work. I find it stays on my lips most of the day meaning I only need to reapply 2-3 times a day. Would recommend."
Dr.PAWPAW is rated 4.90 based on 63 reviews