Dr.PAWPAW Reviews

11PM
11PM

info@drpawpaw.com

Click Here

Tell us how Dr.PAWPAW made you happy

"This is just on the service on the web site and the very quick delivery. The packing seems good, Further review will be after my wife tries the balm."
Are you Dr.PAWPAW? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I was looking to get a replacement for my Lucas Paw Paw and saw this. I had a read through and saw this is available in the UK. This is actually better than Lucas Paw Paw. It's less greasy and a great all rounder. I use on my dry skin patches and it's a great lip balm. It's great that we can get a good product here in the UK. This will last you ages as a little goes a long way."
"I ordered Dr PAWPAW just over a week ago, and already I use it every day!!"
"I bought this product as I have been using papaw based balms for years but the fact it was made in the UK made me give it a try. The packaging and the way it came was fantastic. The product itself really does work. I find it stays on my lips most of the day meaning I only need to reapply 2-3 times a day. Would recommend."
Dr.PAWPAW is rated 4.91 based on 64 reviews