Driving Test Finder Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Finder

info@testfinder.co.uk

2 Woodberry Grove

How would you rate Driving Test Finder ?

Dalah Bamford
Unverified Reviewer
"Please please don’t be fooled like we were this company is a scam and I am reporting them to trading standards and watchdog they took my sons money and booked him a test in Cannock and as we live in Leicester was no good to him.we have email several times with no response I think it’s about time this company was closed down taking young peoples money off them and providing nothing .the joke is all the great reviews on there website not one bad one until you look on here ,are they fake aswell? I have my own business and would never treat people like this watch out test finder I’m not letting this drop I will be getting you investigated !!!"
"They don't message or contact you at all and you have pay £18 every time you use their service even if you fail. This is rubbish"
"It was hard to pass here first test in Loughton I passed x"
"Absolute scam. Don't respond to any emails or messages. I don't think they even have a customer service team. Avoid this company, they have taken my money and won't give me a refund as I found an earlier test date myself. Will be reporting them to the police. Disgusting the way they take advantage of people who are desperate for an earlier test date."
"I’m so so happy I passed my test today there first time at Sevenoaks for me failed previous at erith and passed at Sevenoaks I had a gentleman called Tom he was so lovely and made me feel so comfortable and confident with my driving I recommend everyone to go to Sevenoaks everyone seemed friendly"
"Would not respond to my calls and answer my questions."
"There is nothing fast about this "company". They try to get as much money out of you as possible and come up with all sorts of dodgy excuses as to why you should pay more money. They have very few instructors so it takes absolute ages to get lessons booked and even longer to get a driving test booked. I have just reported them to the Watchdog and Rip of Britain as they simply do not deliver anything they claim in their advertisements."
"This company is fake ,scam ,scampers . They taking advantage poor disparate learners , I just want my money back the biggest mistake i did was to sign up with this scumers .they just want easy money they never worked for .I encourage anyone not to sign up with this company they never reply to your email Don’t pickup your phone call I asked for refund and I still didn’t get my money . They deserve 0 star. The whole thing is a lairs."
"As most of other people i had a bad experience with test finder.co.uk, found me one test than disappeared. not great."
"ITS A SCAM! DONT SIGN UP TO IT THEY HAVE FAKE REVIEWS"
"It is a SCAM! I paid £18 and received no texts or anything, instead I managed to find MYSELF an earlier driving test date. I have sent so many emails that no one has responded to and made many phone calls where no one has picked up"
David Jenkins
Unverified Reviewer
"To anyone out there reading this: you are missing a trick of you don't sign up with this company. I signed up out of sheer desperation at the four month waiting list for a test retake in Wood Green. My son had failed twice and it was try to bring forward his new test date OR pay for a double lesson every week or fortnight to keep his driving skills up over the next four months until his next test date. I signed up and within 24 hours had been offered four new test dates, each shortening the waiting time by a few weeks. In the end we had to stick on a test date six weeks in the future and refuse any earlier test dates! He passed on the next test and I can't recommend this company enough. Did exactly what it says on the tin! Thank you!"
"Absolutely Fantastic Service. Found me a great test, after they sent me many options. will def recommend to my friends."
"This website was recommended to me by my instructor. i failed my test the first time and the earliest test i could get was 3-4 months away. They were incredibly responsive and kept me up to date with any cancellations; i could pick and choose the date i wanted. Great website and would recommend to all."
"Hello everyone at Test Finder, words are not enough to say thank you your service is superb , I was sceptical at first but once I started using you service it restored My trust in humanity. I passed my driving in January am driving now an old car to university all because of you all team, I will recommend you without any hesitation to my friend in fact I know three of them are using your services I referred them to you. Thank you so mulch God bless you all"
"Complete scam.. they will find one date only. Don't be fooled by the fact you can change your test 6 times with dvla. with these scammers 1 change £18 Complete rip off"
"I failed my test on 18th/April/2017 and booked a test on 10th/June/2017. But after 3 days of using this service, they found a test for me on 5th/May/2017 (Only 13 days between the two tests, Wow !!). This service is amazing, very reliable and very cheap. I recommend everyone who failed his test and wants to redo the test ASAP to use this service; they'll find a test for the day and time range you specify. I used the premium service (they check the DVLA website every 5 minutes for cancellations!!!). I changed the settings to Automatically book the test for the time I specified. And guess what!! I woke up on 23/April/2017 and found an email from DVAL telling me that my test time has been changed (what a great news!). The beauty of the service is that you can use it as many times as you wish with only one payment (no matters how many times you fail). Definitely 5 stars and will keep using it every time I fail (god forbid!)."
Unhappy Client In Surrey
Unverified Reviewer
"Absolute sham of a company. If I could award Driving Test Finder zero stars I would. My daughter had a two month wait for her test re-sit. we instantly signed up to Driving Test Finder. In the first week we were offered a date that she couldn't do... then nothing for the next 6 weeks. Despite many emails/ voice messages asking that they check we were still on their system, no-one ever got back to us. Now in a situation where my daughter will be re-sitting her driving test during her A-levels which was what we had tried to avoid by using this company. Complete waste of time and money!! Absolute crooks!!"
"No customer service whatsoever. Absolutely disappointed with this company, avoid at all costs."
"This company is a SCAM. They didn't find me an earlier test date (which is fine, I understand that this is a possibility) but they are IMPOSSIBLE to contact regarding obtaining a refund. I emailed several times before attempting to contact them on Facebook, they promptly delete all of my comments but still don't bother to respond to any messages. With over 800,000 driving tests conducted in the UK each year and average waiting times of around 3 months, this company is potentially scamming thousands of learner drivers in the same manner. It may only be £18, but this company's ethics are non-existent and I will continue to pursue my refund through all avenues necessary."
Driving Test Finder is rated 3.88 based on 152 reviews