Driving Test Finder Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Finder

info@testfinder.co.uk

2 Woodberry Grove

How would you rate Driving Test Finder?

Unverified Reviewer

There is nothing fast about this "company". They try to get as much money out of you as possible and come up with all sorts of dodgy excuses as to why you should pay more money. They have very few instructors so it takes absolute ages to get lessons booked and even longer to get a driving test booked. I have just reported them to the Watchdog and Rip of Britain as they simply do not deliver anything they claim in their advertisements.
Unverified Reviewer

This company is fake ,scam ,scampers . They taking advantage poor disparate learners , I just want my money back the biggest mistake i did was to sign up with this scumers .they just want easy money they never worked for .I encourage anyone not to sign up with this company they never reply to your email
Don’t pickup your phone call
I asked for refund and I still didn’t get my money .
They deserve 0 star.
The whole thing is a lairs.

David
Unverified Reviewer

As most of other people i had a bad experience with test finder.co.uk,
found me one test than disappeared. not great.
Angry Af

ITS A SCAM! DONT SIGN UP TO IT THEY HAVE FAKE REVIEWS
Zakiyah
Unverified Reviewer

It is a SCAM! I paid £18 and received no texts or anything, instead I managed to find MYSELF an earlier driving test date. I have sent so many emails that no one has responded to and made many phone calls where no one has picked up
David Jenkins
Unverified Reviewer

To anyone out there reading this: you are missing a trick of you don't sign up with this company. I signed up out of sheer desperation at the four month waiting list for a test retake in Wood Green. My son had failed twice and it was try to bring forward his new test date OR pay for a double lesson every week or fortnight to keep his driving skills up over the next four months until his next test date. I signed up and within 24 hours had been offered four new test dates, each shortening the waiting time by a few weeks. In the end we had to stick on a test date six weeks in the future and refuse any earlier test dates! He passed on the next test and I can't recommend this company enough. Did exactly what it says on the tin! Thank you!
Unverified Reviewer

Absolutely Fantastic Service. Found me a great test, after they sent me many options. will def recommend to my friends.
Ian Bottomer
Unverified Reviewer

This website was recommended to me by my instructor. i failed my test the first time and the earliest test i could get was 3-4 months away. They were incredibly responsive and kept me up to date with any cancellations; i could pick and choose the date i wanted. Great website and would recommend to all.
David Palmer
Unverified Reviewer

Hello everyone at Test Finder, words are not enough to say thank you your service is superb , I was sceptical at first but once I started using you service it restored My trust in humanity. I passed my driving in January am driving now an old car to university all because of you all team, I will recommend you without any hesitation to my friend in fact I know three of them are using your services I referred them to you.
Unverified Reviewer

Complete scam.. they will find one date only.
Don't be fooled by the fact you can change your test 6 times with dvla. with these scammers 1 change £18

Complete rip off
Rakesh Joshi
Unverified Reviewer

I failed my test on 18th/April/2017 and booked a test on 10th/June/2017. But after 3 days of using this service, they found a test for me on 5th/May/2017 (Only 13 days between the two tests, Wow !!). This service is amazing, very reliable and very cheap. I recommend everyone who failed his test and wants to redo the test ASAP to use this service; they'll find a test for the day and time range you specify. I used the premium service (they check the DVLA website every 5 minutes for cancellations!!!). I changed the settings to Automatically book the test for the time I specified. And guess what!! I woke up on 23/April/2017 and found an email from DVAL telling me that my test time has been changed (what a great news!). The beauty of the service is that you can use it as many times as you wish with only one payment (no matters how many times you fail). Definitely 5 stars and will keep using it every time I fail (god forbid!).
Unhappy Client In Surrey
Unverified Reviewer

Absolute sham of a company.

If I could award Driving Test Finder zero stars I would.
My daughter had a two month wait for her test re-sit. we instantly signed up to Driving Test Finder. In the first week we were offered a date that she couldn't do... then nothing for the next 6 weeks. Despite many emails/ voice messages asking that they check we were still on their system, no-one ever got back to us.
Now in a situation where my daughter will be re-sitting her driving test during her A-levels which was what we had tried to avoid by using this company. Complete waste of time and money!!
Absolute crooks!!
Unverified Reviewer

No customer service whatsoever. Absolutely disappointed with this company, avoid at all costs.
Jennifer
Unverified Reviewer

This company is a SCAM. They didn't find me an earlier test date (which is fine, I understand that this is a possibility) but they are IMPOSSIBLE to contact regarding obtaining a refund. I emailed several times before attempting to contact them on Facebook, they promptly delete all of my comments but still don't bother to respond to any messages. With over 800,000 driving tests conducted in the UK each year and average waiting times of around 3 months, this company is potentially scamming thousands of learner drivers in the same manner. It may only be £18, but this company's ethics are non-existent and I will continue to pursue my refund through all avenues necessary.
Meenu
Unverified Reviewer

They never answer the phone, tried calling couple of times even left messages. I want to cancel my order as i have found a test myself for a suitable date just after i registered on here.
Looks like i am losing my money. When you cannot answer customer calls at any time of the day, you are close to a being a scam.
Tariq( ADI )
Verified Reviewer

Examinar r very good polite and well behaved
Lee
Unverified Reviewer

Was not sure if this site was credible after not hearing anything for a couple of days then had a text to say that a problem had been found with my choice of test centre. They said this had been fixed and sure enough I had a text the same day with a new date only 2 weeks away so I booked. I now no longer have to wait 3 months for my original date. Thanks for all the help and very quick, hope I pass this time if not will be coming back to you.
Roy Recker
Verified Reviewer

I got tests quick and easy within two weeks of searching for tests after failing. The service was great with motivations to let me know of a single new tests slots. If it wasn't for this website I wouldn't have passed my test when I did and would still be probably waiting for a test. Without Test Finder I would have been looking at a six week wait for a test! Thank you for the great service all for a small price. Safe driving and good luck to anyone using this website, its worth it!!
WATSON
Verified Reviewer

I RECIEVED A TEXT WITH A DATE FOR NEXT WEEK FOR MY SONS DRIVING TEST AND REPLIED TO BOOK. 3 HOURS LATER I STILL HAVE NOT GOT CONFERMATION OF THIS I HAVE RANG (NO ONE ANSWERS) AND E MAILED A COUPLE OF TIMES STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A VERY BIG SCAM IF IT IS I WILL BE TAKING THIS FURTHUR
Hi Watson,
I just checked your order, and I can confirm your test date was changed to Fri 09 Dec 2016 11:11am at Burton on Trent. I am very surprised you have left a negative review when we have already offered the service with full satisfaction.
Matthew Woodward
Verified Reviewer

Got a test within two weeks! Didn't even know such a service existed until a friend told me. I suppose the service is only as good as a cancellation coming up. But being as we had to cancel once ourselves and then had a test rearranged due to a sick examiner we know cancellations happen!
Thank you so much for such an easy but flexible and very responsive service.
Thoroughly recommend the service!!!!
Driving Test Finder is rated 3.97 based on 146 reviews