Drift Sleep Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Drift Sleep

About Drift Sleep: The Drift Sleep mattress is the only 4,000 micro-pocket spring mattress with a natural sleep surface and a 100 night sleep trial. Delivered free next day to your door, rolled up in a bag, ready to sleep on. Available as a single mattress (90cm by 190cm, £449), small double mattress (120cm by 190cm, £549), double mattress (135cm by 190cm, £599), king size mattress (150cm by 200cm, £699), and super king size mattress (180cm by 200cm, £799).

Category:
Bed Suppliers

How would you rate Drift Sleep?

113 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Gavin Brightman
Super fast delivery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Drift Sleep in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Gavin Brightman
"Super fast delivery"
"VERY POOR!! Have taken a day of work for no reason, called the company who said the mattress wont be delivered today!! Had the unpleasant experience of speaking to Sarah who, who has absolutely zero customer service skills, and could offer no reasonable explanation or apology. Still have not resolved the issue, just a big waste of time!!"
Katherine Costa Penny
Verified Buyer
"Bad service! Mattress did not arrive like it saying guaranteed next day delivery. No body told me so took day off work, no communication."
"Absolute rubbish appalling/non existent customer service taken two days off work to wait for delivery no sign of it. Obviously we have paid for it and are now £600 out of pocket with nothing to sleep on and customer service will not respond! That's aside from the fact that being self employed have wasted two days unpaid with no end insight. Don't spend your money with this what can only be described as a cowboy outfit. Ps I'm angry that I had to even give this one star. How do you sleep at night, oh yeah on piles of other peoples money"
"Firstly, regarding the mattress. We are both very pleased with it, particularly as the previous mattress was a very well known and expensive memory foam one which had not only become uncomfortable but in warm to hot weather caused you to overheat. Our Drift mattress has solved both those issues and at a fantastic price. I am around 95kg and find it very comfortable. When we need a mattress for another bedroom it will definitely be a Drift one. Secondly, the service. This was excellent and a minor issue was resolved promptly and reasonably and my 7 yr old daughter appreciated the gift. 10 out of 10 to Drift Sleep."
"I have been trying to contact Drift for 4 days by phone and email. No response to messages left. I only wanted to pay for the item (there is a problem with the webpage). Starting to wonder if they still exist.....If I can't get hold of them to buy a mattress, how would I ever go about returning one should a problem arise!!!! Very poor service"
Ben Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Awful customer service. Took a day off work to wait for the delivery of the mattress, it never arrived. Drift staff didn't provide any help whatsoever. Didn't arrive until the following Monday. Very poor."
I am sorry Ben that you had a bad experience and that UPS did not deliver next day as promised. We were not aware that there was a problem until you contacted us and I spoke with you at the end of the designated delivery day, which of course was by then too late. We are very sorry.
"Speedy delivery. Item arrived well packaged with a sweet little surprise gift."
RUFUS ALBEMARLE
Verified Buyer
"Quick and helpfull customer service and problem shooting was done well with good followup"
"Service was fantastic. Delivered quickly and efficiently. Only issue was that the delievery company doesn't give time slots in my area."
"Excellent from beginning to end. Very efficient"
Benjamin Chilcott
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Good solid team."
Joanne Wigglesworth
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. There was a mix up with my delivery but Emma called me to apologise and explain and then arranged a special deliver."
Mark Jones
"Excellent"
Robert Holder
Verified Buyer
"My wife had done the research and decided it was a Drift Matress that would be replacing our old Vispring, she particularly liked the Drift story and natural fillings. Making the purchase was super quick and very easy and or new Matress with us in 3 days !"
"The service was quick and straight forward."
Erich Hahn
Verified Buyer
"The delivery of our Drift was delayed a few days due to a mechanical problem but the revised delivery date was achieved promptly with a 9am Saturday delivery with no additional delivery charge.Drift'sEmma could not have been more helpful."
Susan Walshe
Verified Buyer
"Excellent internet ordering and UPS kept us informed of date. Not good that we had to wait in all day and then it arrived about 6 pm. Mattress was very heavy for us to carry upstairs and was a real struggle but now it's on the bed we are very pleased with it."
Kate Dougall
Verified Buyer
"Fab service - it was UPS that let them down! When I called up due to a delayed delivery, the young man I spoke to was lovely and very helpful."
"Fast and efficient"