Dr Fertility Reviews

Dr Fertility  5 star review on 20th January 2021
Maria Ivanschi
Dr Fertility  5 star review on 20th December 2020
Marketing emails every 2 days is a little too much. Everything else is great
Thank you for your feedback, it is really important to us. Best wishes, Desiree.
Received my package without good time, reasonable price compared to the rest of the market
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Anna
Great service & prices
Hi Chloe, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Anna
Quick delivery and items were as ordered in discreet packaging!
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Anna.
The only thing I would comment is that I don't always appreciate the stork charm. The reason your return customers order is because things haven't gone well and it is a little insensitive.
Thank you for your feedback, it is really important to us. We are constantly looking for ways to improve customer experience and we will revise the process of giving the charms to ensure customers do not receive them twice. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@drfertility.co.uk. Best wishes, Anna.
Able to find products here that were unavailable elsewhere, however disappointed with delivery, as the website promised 48 hour delivery but the parcel did not arrive for five working days. Given the nature of the business and the importance of timing at what might be a sensitive time for its customers, this was disappointing.
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate the feedback. We are extremely sorry to hear your order was delayed, we know this is frustrating due to the sensitive nature our products. A member of the customer services team will be in touch to discuss this further. Best wishes, Anna.
I enjoy using the products though am not pregnant yet.
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Anna.
It's very easy to use and shows good results.
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Anna.
Its great service, very quick but id recommend not having a stork charm gift in the package as I bought the tests to check I was not pregnant! Really didn't want reminding that I could have been, the test is enough!😅🤗
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Anna.
Loved the products so far x
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Anna.
i received my parcel on time ,Communication is got .But i didn't use them yet.
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Anna.
Very quick, discreet delivery. Best prices I've found too even against supermarket pricing.
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Anna.
On 2 tests worked in the pack of 3 one didn’t work at all Picked 48hr post but took longer (not really your fault with coronavirus)
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear you had trouble with your Clearblue Tests, a member of our customer service team will be in touch to discuss this further. Best wishes, Anna.
very accurate timing, excellent app to use when starting family planning
Hi Anesh, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Anna.
Dr Fertility are very quick with their deliveries and considerate with their packaging. I recently ordered the wrong item and they kindly refunded me for it. I recommend using them for orders through a fertility journey.
Hi Gabrielle, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Anna
Quick delivery
Hi Nicola, Thank you for your review we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Anna
Good service prompt delivery
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Anna.
Happy with the product but it arrived late. good package with a cute pendant.
Hi Margaret, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We are glad to hear you liked our little gift. Best wishes, Anna
Prompt delivery and good service. Had what I wanted cheaper than Amazon.
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes, Anna.
Ok. Delivery didn't take so long (approx. 7-10 days).
Hi Emanuela, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We are very sorry to hear your order took a little bit longer to arrive, we know this can be frustrating and we thank you for your patience during this time. Best wishes, Anna
Dr Fertility is rated 4.71 based on 1,319 reviews