Dreamroof Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Dreamroof

How would you rate Dreamroof ?

"Had a nightmare with dreamroof (now Foamroof). I should have conducted my research beforehand and found out why they are not on check-a-trade!!"
"Salesman quoted for all remedial work (as per their website) but on the day the work was due to start they said it would actually cost 100% extra as more work was needed than original thought!! I found this strange as we had a quote and the website says they will do all remedial work beforehand. Obviously I refused as I didn't have the extra £6000 to hand! Dreamroof then refused to refund my £1000+ deposit, despite mis-quoting me, this was their error. An absolute joke of a company. Total scam."
Dreamroof is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews