Dreamroof Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Dreamroof

How would you rate Dreamroof?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Dreamroof in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Salesman quoted for all remedial work (as per their website) but on the day the work was due to start they said it would actually cost 100% extra as more work was needed than original thought!! I found this strange as we had a quote and the website says they will do all remedial work beforehand. Obviously I refused as I didn't have the extra £6000 to hand! Dreamroof then refused to refund my £1000+ deposit, despite mis-quoting me, this was their error. An absolute joke of a company. Total scam."
Dreamroof is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews