DreamLease Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DreamLease

sales@dreamlease.co.uk

19 London End

Tell us how DreamLease made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Excellent service. Good communication, competitive pricing and speedy straightforward delivery."
"Very helpful and easy to negotiate with."
"DreamLease responded quickly to all my questions, were very accommodating when I chopped and changed my mind about things, were always available to answer my calls, and followed up with an email to ask me how delivery of the car went and to inquire if I had any further questions or requests. When the lease on my current car ends, I will definitely go back to DreamLease to arrange my next lease."
"The service was excellent, the car arrived on time in perfect condition. If I had a query during the decision process it was dealt with promptly and professionally . I can not fault the service I have received."
"The team at DreamLease provided me with attentive support, prompt responses, expertise and a 'Yes', 'Can do' approach. What's refreshing is that they consistently provide this. Happy customer!"
"The whole experience from start to finish has been an absolute pleasure. Nothing was too much trouble any email was answered typically within a few hours usually a lot less that that. Fabulous customer service including from the guy who delivered the car. I have already recommended to friends as an outstanding company."
"Dealt with Daniel Pass all the way through the process from quote to delivery and he was superb. Can’t fault anything. Prices are the best around and delivery was super quick. Won’t be using anybody else going forward."
"a pleasure to work with Daniel was very helpful"
"Very satisfied with the customer service received. Nothing was too much trouble and all queries were responded too the same day."
"Friendly and helpful service"
"Good service but quite expensive admin fee compared to other lease providers"
"Good service,Excellent Deal.Dream come true DreamLease."
"Absolutely excellent service. They went above and beyond my expectations. Would use them again in a heartbeat!"
"From the initial contact to right the way through the process, Dreamlease (Matt) was a pleasure to deal with. Considering I was messed around by another company for months on a failed order, to get an M2 on my drive in a matter of weeks from Dreamlease was an absolute joy."
"Excellent service from Dan!"
"Great deals and great service. Will definitely come back again!"
"Very easy and straight forward to deal with"
"Hi Dreamlease, Thank for sorting out my deal this year. You acted very professionally throughout and kept me updated with progress. I will definitely be recommending your business to family and friends and would definitely use you guys again. Thanks Again - Baljinder Singh"
"Helpful and friendly service. Ross communicated everything clearly to me and made the process very easy. I would highly recommend to anyone."
"Great service - highly recommend"
DreamLease is rated 4.85 based on 48 reviews