DreamLease Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend DreamLease

sales@dreamlease.co.uk

19 London End

Tell us how DreamLease made you happy

"Good service but quite expensive admin fee compared to other lease providers"
"Good service,Excellent Deal.Dream come true DreamLease."
"Absolutely excellent service. They went above and beyond my expectations. Would use them again in a heartbeat!"
"From the initial contact to right the way through the process, Dreamlease (Matt) was a pleasure to deal with. Considering I was messed around by another company for months on a failed order, to get an M2 on my drive in a matter of weeks from Dreamlease was an absolute joy."
"Excellent service from Dan!"
"Great deals and great service. Will definitely come back again!"
"Very easy and straight forward to deal with"
"Hi Dreamlease, Thank for sorting out my deal this year. You acted very professionally throughout and kept me updated with progress. I will definitely be recommending your business to family and friends and would definitely use you guys again. Thanks Again - Baljinder Singh"
"Helpful and friendly service. Ross communicated everything clearly to me and made the process very easy. I would highly recommend to anyone."
"Great service - highly recommend"
"Nothing was too much trouble and a couple of small problems (my fault) were sorted really quickly. Have recommended them to my friends."
"Fantastic friendly service from Daniel and his team as always.."
"Matt was very helpful and explained the process very well to a us as first time leaser's. Would recommend"
"Excellent & efficient service by Dan and the team"
"The service provided by dreamlease has been impeccable! Nothing was ever an issue! I got a great car that was delivered on time and was a very competitive price. I couldn’t be more pleased!"
"From start to finish Dreamlease made the process of obtaining a new lease car very easy and enjoyable. All information presented in an easy to understand way and questions answered by return. Excellent service."
"Great service, couldn’t do enough to help me find the right van, without any pushy sales techniques. Just a decent firm to deal with!!"
"Excellent service, excellent price and an excellent car. Wouldn’t go anywhere else."
"I can't spend my life giving feedback on every product / service I buy. Dreamlease gives a very good service. Period."
"very helpful I gave a budget and they found what I was looking for and the car was delivered to my house"
DreamLease is rated 4.87 based on 38 reviews