Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers
Read Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers Reviews

info@drterijohnson.co.uk

Tell us how Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers made you happy
This has been my third time using the clinic having Dermal Filler. I find Dr Johnson very easy to talk to and discuss what I am to get out of any procedure with her input and my expectations I’ve have got the look I was looking for. The clinic may be more expensive than others but I believe you get what you pay for and I would rather no I was in a genuine doctors practice than pay cheaper for any treatment , knowing that most problems that could occur post op can be dealt with 24-7. Hope to try the Sculptra soon.
I have been going to see Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers for a few years now and travel quite a distance even though I could get the same treatment near home. Cheshire lasers was recommend to me and from my very 1st visit and quality treatment I received I would not consider going anywhere else.
Cheshire Lasers team provides a very professional service. Dr Teri Johnson is friendly, highly skilled and puts you completely at ease. Being a male I was a bit apprehensive about having botox but the procedure was very straightforward and I''ll certainly be having further treatments.
My remit was to have forehead frown lines relaxed and cheeks enhanced. One satisfied customer! I've been attending the clinic for several years. I know I'll receive sound pre-treatment advice from Dr Teri and be pleased with the results.
I am an elderly person and I have lost quite a lot of weight over the last two years. Therefore I have some loose skin over my face with more on one side than the other. Dr Teri explained to me that the results might not be as good as with someone younger. But I trust her word implicitly and wouldn't go anywhere else. she has been very fair with me and doesn't try to talk me into having a treatment if she's of the opinion it might be detrimental to what I was hoping for. Dr Teri listens carefully to what you hope to achieve and then tells you if your expectations are possible.
Dr Teri is very skilled and I have never been less than delighted with any treatment. She takes time to listen and understand your needs and is clearly focussed on ensuring client satisfaction. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!
I am very pleased with the treatment which I received from Dr Teri Johnson. She is extremely professional and I had total confidence in her ability.
I’ve been going to Cheshire Lasers for years now and am always happy with the outcome. Dr Teri explains everything and takes the upmost care, and would never let me spend my money on a treatment that wouldn’t work well for me. The aftercare is second to none, and nothing is too much trouble. All of the staff are friendly and welcoming and I would never go anywhere else for my treatments.
I was given lots of time, explanations and an honest opinion. I really felt I could trust Dr. Johnson and that she genuinely cared about me getting the best treatment outcome.
Dr Teri is wonderfully kind and friendly. She is totally professional, with a warm personality putting you at ease straight away. She is helpful and gives great advice but is never pushy. I trust her completely.
Extremely satisfied after Botox My frown lines have reduced massively which was what I wanted so the procedure has done what I expected and more. Very professional and attentive and will make any adjustments at the check up as needed. Good advice and friendly manner. Great advice and accommodating with fitting in appointments to suit my needs. I struggled with the online system and Dr Teri was very responsive and always responds to emails quickly too.
Extremely satisfied after Botox treatment Friendly, polite and professional Quick and relatively painless😊 Always explains everything, pro's and cons, puts you at your ease.
Dr Teri put me at ease immediately as this was the first time I have had this experience. She was very clear with her advice and recommendations and discussed the procedures, explained the potential risks and gave me prices for the treatments. There was absolutely no pressure to have the procedures and gave me leaflets and information to take away and think about in my own time.
I wanted a natural enhancement, with safety and high quality as the top concerns. Very thorough consultation procedure with managed expectations and full discussion of risks and options available to me Actual treatment was excellent, Dr Johnson has a very calm and reassuring demeanour. I was really impressed and reassured throughout the entire process. I got the aesthetic look I wanted with the safety and professionalism I value.
As always Dr Teri has done a fabulous treatment and always tells me what I do or don't need. Cheshire Lasers is a fabulous clinic with such friendly staff and management. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Thanks Teri
After Dermal Fillers with Dr Teri. I was quite nervous about procedure, but will be making more appointments in the future as I am highly delighted with out come.
After Botox with Dr Teri First time with this treatment, very friendly and professional service with great results. Teri tweaked a little at the follow up appointment , she could see straight away where I needed it. She was very informative and thorough. She targeted the areas I needed very well.
I had never had any treatment before and I thought about Botox for a good year. When I arrived at the clinic I was nervous & unsure but Dr Johnson put me at ease, went through all the types of procedures that could potentially help and gave me samples of products to try first. I booked in and went ahead with Botox on my forehead & can’t thank her enough for her advise & suppprt, I’m happier and feel more confident in myself. I have booked in to have further treatment and would recommend a visit if you feel the same I did originally. There’s no pressure whatsoever to go ahead. Thank you
Dr Johnson very carefully explains every little detail of what would be the best treatment option for you, she’s going to do, what the outcome will be & any side effects that can occour. She’s very honest, if she thinks something is not suitable for you, she will tell you, rather than you wasting your money. I thinks she is fantastic and I would not go anywhere else for services that she offers. 12/10!
Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers is rated 4.99 based on 145 reviews