Dr Darrell Otsu Dentist Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dr Darrell Otsu Dentist

How would you rate Dr Darrell Otsu Dentist?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
nicole

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Dr Darrell Otsu Dentist in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I have been going to Dr Otsu for many years now and have referred quite a few friends because I've been so happy with him. Other dentists try to charge you for things you don't really need done and they are always trying to sneak in extra charges. Dr. Otsu is honest and suggests work be done only if it actually needs doing. The office is immaculate and you never have to wait long in the waiting room. His staff are kind and professional and always stop to ask if you have any questions. Highly recommend him!"
Dr Darrell Otsu Dentist is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews