Dr ColourChip Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Dr ColourChip
"Perfect colour match. Works very well for light scratches or superficial paint chips... not so well for deeper chips. Overall, i'd recommend Dr. ColourChip for an easy and affordable solution to fix paint chips."
"Delivery was super fast! I was very impressed! I was a bit anxious about using Dr. Colorchip at first. But it made stone chipping a bonnet, bumper and front wings a doddle! I won't be using any other stone chipping kit from now on!"
"Very good and easy to use product. Furthermore I found the colour code VW is not producing anymore."
"Works brilliant. Hard to see they were there. Great product"
"So simple and easy to use , does a brilliant job"
"wrong color and NOT solved the problem !!"
"Dr ColourChip are the only supplier I know of in the U.K. that can provide me with the correct paint match for my Wimbledon White 67 Ford Mustang GT. The car is a”survivor” with 29,000 miles under its belt over the last 50 years still wearing its original factory paint. As they say, “It’s only original once”, I have been preserving the original paint (a respray would destroy this) so Dr ColourChip allows me to tidy up any minor blemishes or chips and is a very accurate paint match. Recommended if you own an old American Classic."
"Nothing as good as it looks in the videos"
"Does exactly what it says on the tin ( wee bottle actually )"
"Colour did not give the expected results. The colour did not have the same metallic shine as my car's."
"Staff very helpful when phoned (Tom) for the price would of thought you got more in the kit. That’s why only given 4 stars."
"Colour was not frozen white it was more a grey colour!!"
"They sent wrong colour on the 4.4 .19 still waiting for right one to come not good will ask for refund"
"Does exactly what it says on the tin,that’s the only way to sum it up, great product."
"Very helpful...will definitely recommend these guys. Thanks for your help arranging next day delivery!"
"Excellent product, watch the video, follow the instructions, have faith in what you've seen and you cant go wrong. Very pleased with the final outcome. A small chip has completely disappeared from view. Still working on a larger one but the result is already impressive and I can only see it under a light."
"Excellent colour match and very straightforward process which provides excellent results."
"Great. A few spare brushes(which must cost pennies) would have increased rating. Product itself very good."
"The best DIY system out there. Touch up brushes never deliver good results, this kit is far superior if you are looking for the best repair."
"I had lots of very small stone chips running along the low front of my Mini. I thought I would give Dr Colourchip a try after reading great reviews. The colour match is excellent and the final result was superb, much better than I was expecting. I would recommend doing a small area at a time and not being tempted to rush, I done mine over a few days and well worth the effort."
Dr ColourChip is rated 4.43 based on 106 reviews