Dr ColourChip Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Dr ColourChip
"Very helpful...will definitely recommend these guys. Thanks for your help arranging next day delivery!"
"Excellent product, watch the video, follow the instructions, have faith in what you've seen and you cant go wrong. Very pleased with the final outcome. A small chip has completely disappeared from view. Still working on a larger one but the result is already impressive and I can only see it under a light."
"Excellent colour match and very straightforward process which provides excellent results."
"Great. A few spare brushes(which must cost pennies) would have increased rating. Product itself very good."
"The best DIY system out there. Touch up brushes never deliver good results, this kit is far superior if you are looking for the best repair."
"I had lots of very small stone chips running along the low front of my Mini. I thought I would give Dr Colourchip a try after reading great reviews. The colour match is excellent and the final result was superb, much better than I was expecting. I would recommend doing a small area at a time and not being tempted to rush, I done mine over a few days and well worth the effort."
"Top Service, fast Delivery!"
"First I would like to say that the customer service was excellent !!! Replying to emails for help etc... I have put 4 stars not 5 as I think this system is not quite as easy to do as shown in demonstration film's, it is easy when you have a section of a car on a table to show how easy it is But some of my chips were in awkward parts of my car..have to say though the colour match was spot on !!! It took about 3 trys/ coats to get the correct result so I did get there in the end, thought the 3 little brushes in the pack were a waste of time i used a more expensive artists fine brush, all in all a good product even though I feel it is well over priced !!!!"
"Excellent colour match and ease of use, will keep coming back again and again for this amazingly good product :)"
"I recommend this company, the product is great and customer service was very professional."
"Very easy to use and dose what it says on the box very happy with the results , will definitely get more can’t recommend enough spot on"
"Seems to work only done a few stone chips but so far so good. Would like to see a larger bottle of Blending Solution supplied with kits as this seems like its going to run out well before the paint but otherwise very happy with results so far. To early to say how long the repairs will last"
"Excelent service"
"Needed practise but end results great"
"The road rash kit is suitable for extensive chips but would benefit from the squeegee to help spread the paint thinly across the affected area. Having to adapt to using something else waste paint and will require further orders of paint."
"Great produce,with a bit more practice should manage a great finish."
"Perfect it’s a miracle."
"Literally just kinda works for shallow chips, forget about mixes of chip/scuff or anything like that, very limited for its price."
"The product does what its supposed to do, make stonechips disappear, verry happy thanks"
"brilliant,easy to use and it works"
Dr ColourChip is rated 4.55 based on 92 reviews