Dr ColourChip Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Dr ColourChip
"Needed practise but end results great"
"The road rash kit is suitable for extensive chips but would benefit from the squeegee to help spread the paint thinly across the affected area. Having to adapt to using something else waste paint and will require further orders of paint."
"Great produce,with a bit more practice should manage a great finish."
"Perfect it’s a miracle."
"Literally just kinda works for shallow chips, forget about mixes of chip/scuff or anything like that, very limited for its price."
"The product does what its supposed to do, make stonechips disappear, verry happy thanks"
"brilliant,easy to use and it works"
"Very good on small stone chips on the bonnet and wings. I have quite a large chip by the door mirror and after 5 attempts I was a little disappointed with the end result maybe it's a little bit large for this kind of fix. The colour was a good match and is very easy to do."
"Easy to use and the results are quite good, and definitely masks road rash."
"Sceptical but seeing many reviews I purchased and glad I did."
"I had the greatest expectations for this product After seeing videos on the net. Truth is, for me, that every scratchs are still visible after I tried to make a second path. I followed every step of the instructions and was hoping for a far better result. I'm very disappointed..."
"Good repair system and with a little practise great results achieved. Much better than dealer touch up paint. Colour match good even for a diificult metalic tri colour system"
"Incredibly easy to use with fantastic results. Putting paint all over your car is a scary prospect but the product really does work. I have no hesitation in recommending. It's a bit expensive and the inclusion of only 3 mini paint brushes / applicators is a bit miserly. If you do higher miles on the motorway network you will understand road rash, well this product will improve the look massively."
"Great service with fast delivery and good comms."
"Great service, great product and it is amazing if you apply it correctly ! It's the best touch up I have ever used."
"Amazing product, can’t see any stone chips on my bonnet now, looks brand new."
"I had seen this product on YouTube so I thought I’d have a go I’m obsessed with my car and I have to say was a bit apprehensive about using this product paint it on wipe it off and if you’re the same don’t be it’s brilliant obviously it’s not a full re-spray but much much better than a touch up stick etc find your paint code and get ordering."
"Followed process step by step, unfortunately wasn’t great, colour match was “ok” it was definitely slightly darker, Looking in the bottle and when applied the amount of flake looked like a good blend, until the solution is used to flatten, seems like it pulls out some of the metallic flake in turn darkening the repair, for small nicks of road rash I can see this working but for anything bigger resulting in an actual chip it will only colour the bottom of the chip, if you apply multiple layers to build it up flat it still shows. Might work on dark cars to hide the repair but definitely did not work on light silver, one angle provide maybe a possible blend but any other angle was still clearly visible These are all after photos non before"
"Good service great product!!!"
"Covers up chip well can't see chip from distance but you will see it close coz you know it's there. Don't think it gets rid of chip but does a good job of covering chip and easy to use. 👏🏻👍🏻"
Dr ColourChip is rated 4.53 based on 79 reviews