Dr ColourChip Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Dr ColourChip
Steve Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Really good product that hides some of the stone chips on my new M4!!!"
Stuart Mable
Verified Buyer
"Prompt quick service. Colour match spot on. Again you do not fail impress."
"Colour match was perfect. Product shipped quickly and reasonably priced. I have used this on many chips and still have plenty left over."
Nicholas Parkin
Verified Buyer
"Really easy to use, just follow the instructions and you will not even notice that you have touched in the paintwork on your car"
Robert Smith
Verified Buyer
"The colour match was spot on and the process was easy and the result excellent - just try it"
"What an amazing product! Just wanted to share my experience from using your product over the weekend. One word: WOW. I fixed probably two dozen chips and even blended away a significant amount of road rash on my 04 E46 Imola Red BMW M3. She just looks AMAZING this morning and your kit was the easiest to use, and the best results I have ever seen. Thanks again! I just wish there was more of the second stage product.. I still have half a jar of paint and out of the rest."
"Hello. I just wanted to say your product was great! I received my kit in the mail yesterday for the Pearl White (QAB) paint for my 2014 Nissan Altima. It had some really deep scratches (down to the metal) and 100s of front bumper area stone chips. I spent about 2 hours today and it was so easy. Paint match was very good and while it might not look showroom quality, it is 100 times better and at least I know the metal won’t rust. I will definitely use it again and will recommend it to people I know. I’m not a car person or handy with fixing things, but this was so easy! One suggestion... perhaps add some more of the wiping cloths to the kit? Doing a lot of chips really made the cloth dirty. Thanks!"
Andrew Taylor
Verified Buyer
"This product is no better than applying waterbased paint to a chip . In this case the repair was a flat red and so I was expecting a reasonable result. I certainly didn't feel that I could charge my customer for the repair,not for even the crazy price of the paint. Never again!"
"So a few weeks ago I took my 3 month old truck to get some crushed rock from a garden supply store. Wasn't paying attention and the front end loader operator dumped some rock down the side of the box, causing a number of paint chips. Body shop quoted £700 for the panel. Ordered your Dr Colour Chip product and did the work this morning. Didn't completely fill in all the chips, but certainly did the job! From a couple of feet away, you would need to know just where to look to see the damage. Great product. Thanks"
"Just wanted to let the people at Dr. COLOURCHIP know that your product is amazing. There is really a big difference. Back story. By 2016 Toyota Yaris is riddled with rock chips on the left side. And I'm very disappointed in the way it looks. Thank you guys and girl and Dr Colourchip. I am very pleased. Thank you once again. My front left fender looks destroyed. And after Dr. Colourchip.....daaaaang! I still have 2 doors and rear panel...pics to come....I might need to buy 2 more bottles."
Daniel Lourenco
Verified Buyer
"Very useful product, particularly when filling in small areas of missing paint to make the paint flush again. Only downside was the colour match was far from perfect (bmw alpine white) despite ordering correct colour code."
"exact colour match."
James M Allan
Verified Buyer
"Did not appear to perform as advertised."
Andrew Parkinson
Verified Buyer
"This stuff is the best thing ever. Really happy 😃"
Øyvind Eliassen
"Fast delivery"
Ian Thomason
Verified Buyer
"I paid £69-99 for the SQUIRT ‘N SQUEEGEE KIT and what I received was the £59-99 ROAD RASH REPAIR KIT ie. "NO SQUEEGEE". So in effect I was over charged by £10."
Stuart Mable
Verified Buyer
"I’m a proffesional car painter. Dr ColourChip. Fantastic Products. Really makes an almost instant radical improvement to stone chip damage and scratches. I recommend DrColourChip to anyone. Join the revolution!!"
Lyndon Boyden
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use , great match"
"Some lovely person keyed my wife's car just before Christmas. I was faced with the decision of paying to get the door resprayed or tackling it myself. I came across Colourchip on another Facebook group and decided to give it a go. The scratch was really deep, and I was dubious about how well the kit would work. It took 4 thick layers of paint to build it back up to the level of the existing paint and the blending solution worked miracles removing the excess. The colour match is excellent and I'm doing to use the rest of the kit to tidy up a few other areas on her car, would definitely recommend!"
"Got quoted £400 by Ford to fix some chips on my bonnet. No chance. Bought a road rash kits for a 10th of the price and sorted it myself. SMUG FACE."
Dr ColourChip is rated 4.75 based on 53 reviews