Dr ColourChip Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Dr ColourChip
John McAdam
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, so easy to use, definitely 5stars"
Brendan Hobbs
Verified Buyer
"I have an (pearlescent) Oryx White, MK7 Golf R and ordered the 'squirt and squeegee' kit for my car. The paint code I entered was The correct code, however when I applied the paint it was darker and a slightly greyer, darker hue in colour when compared to the paint on my car. Also when i applied the paint to the chip on the front valance of my car it was too watery and did not apply to the affected area (even after shaking the bottle several times). So I was unable to cover the chipped paint area with the touch up paint. I also found the squeegee to be too rubbery and it did not drag smoothly over the surface of my car meaning it did not apply the paint as expected (next to useless). I did follow the instructions to the letter and I did all the preparation as instructed to ensure there was no wax etc, on the car prior to application. All in I am disappointed that I have wasted a lot of money on a paint system which is suppose to be the next best thing to smart repair/other touch up paint systems. I have used Chipex in the past on my previous Oryx White Golf and I going my experience with both systems i can confirm the Chipex system does match the correct colour for Oryx White, but it does also require you apply 3x coats instead of 1x coat as Dr Colour Chip. As a side note I have ordered another kit of Chipex for my car to touch up the area of paint my Dr Colour Chip Kit was unable to touch up."
Francois Bolliger
Verified Buyer
"filled chip really well. dried quickly. matched colour perfectly"
Martina Zaujecova
Verified Buyer
"The colour does not match. I wanted colour for my new 2018 Mazda CX5. Mazda themself said they do not have touch up paint, but when i went to order here, with Dr Color Chip, they "said" they have it. Applied the touch up paint, a lot more fuss than it looks and the paint does not sit in the chip very well, even after 5 attempts and the colour is too light a shade, much more (and in face im sure it is) for the old Mazda cx5."
Anders Eloff
Verified Buyer
"This product is something I've wished for ever since I first attempted to fix a stone chip. Easy to use and gives way better results than regular touch up paint. If you have a bit of patience you can achieve a near-perfect result."
Lee Morson
Verified Buyer
"2nd kit purchased, give a very good finish compared to traditional touch-up paints. I personally wouldn't use anything else."
Steve Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Really good product that hides some of the stone chips on my new M4!!!"
Stuart Mable
Verified Buyer
"Prompt quick service. Colour match spot on. Again you do not fail impress."
"Colour match was perfect. Product shipped quickly and reasonably priced. I have used this on many chips and still have plenty left over."
Nicholas Parkin
Verified Buyer
"Really easy to use, just follow the instructions and you will not even notice that you have touched in the paintwork on your car"
Robert Smith
Verified Buyer
"The colour match was spot on and the process was easy and the result excellent - just try it"
"What an amazing product! Just wanted to share my experience from using your product over the weekend. One word: WOW. I fixed probably two dozen chips and even blended away a significant amount of road rash on my 04 E46 Imola Red BMW M3. She just looks AMAZING this morning and your kit was the easiest to use, and the best results I have ever seen. Thanks again! I just wish there was more of the second stage product.. I still have half a jar of paint and out of the rest."
"Hello. I just wanted to say your product was great! I received my kit in the mail yesterday for the Pearl White (QAB) paint for my 2014 Nissan Altima. It had some really deep scratches (down to the metal) and 100s of front bumper area stone chips. I spent about 2 hours today and it was so easy. Paint match was very good and while it might not look showroom quality, it is 100 times better and at least I know the metal won’t rust. I will definitely use it again and will recommend it to people I know. I’m not a car person or handy with fixing things, but this was so easy! One suggestion... perhaps add some more of the wiping cloths to the kit? Doing a lot of chips really made the cloth dirty. Thanks!"
Andrew Taylor
Verified Buyer
"This product is no better than applying waterbased paint to a chip . In this case the repair was a flat red and so I was expecting a reasonable result. I certainly didn't feel that I could charge my customer for the repair,not for even the crazy price of the paint. Never again!"
"So a few weeks ago I took my 3 month old truck to get some crushed rock from a garden supply store. Wasn't paying attention and the front end loader operator dumped some rock down the side of the box, causing a number of paint chips. Body shop quoted £700 for the panel. Ordered your Dr Colour Chip product and did the work this morning. Didn't completely fill in all the chips, but certainly did the job! From a couple of feet away, you would need to know just where to look to see the damage. Great product. Thanks"
"Just wanted to let the people at Dr. COLOURCHIP know that your product is amazing. There is really a big difference. Back story. By 2016 Toyota Yaris is riddled with rock chips on the left side. And I'm very disappointed in the way it looks. Thank you guys and girl and Dr Colourchip. I am very pleased. Thank you once again. My front left fender looks destroyed. And after Dr. Colourchip.....daaaaang! I still have 2 doors and rear panel...pics to come....I might need to buy 2 more bottles."
Daniel Lourenco
Verified Buyer
"Very useful product, particularly when filling in small areas of missing paint to make the paint flush again. Only downside was the colour match was far from perfect (bmw alpine white) despite ordering correct colour code."
"exact colour match."
James M Allan
Verified Buyer
"Did not appear to perform as advertised."
Andrew Parkinson
Verified Buyer
"This stuff is the best thing ever. Really happy 😃"
Dr ColourChip is rated 4.64 based on 59 reviews