DPF Specialist Reviews

of reviewers recommend DPF Specialist
Read DPF Specialist Reviews

About DPF Specialist:

DPF Specialists are a group of expert technicians that have an unbeatable knowledge about diesel particulate filters. We have been in operation for over 12 of years and have extensive experience in the trade. Whether it be testing them, cleaning them or analysing their performance over time – we know a thing or two about them.

Tell us how DPF Specialist made you happy
Great service. Absolutely surprise with the results. I will definitely be recommending Dpf specialists.
Called up this company, as the garage i visited stated i needed my DPF cleaned out, they took a 150 deposit, it came to next day, I didnt need it done at all so I lost my deposit, fid ask then if i could have a bit back, but there said its non refundable but instead of giving 150 i put 70 pounds in and got my car done, ptob won't use this company again a lil disappointed that I lost all that money not knowing I didnt need it done
Appalling service from this company, paid over £400 the problem was not resolved, the parts within the engine were not even put back correctly, ( Have video) from another mechanic to prove the fact , they claim the so called work was under warranty but failed to honour their claim
Would never use again
We paid a deposit and had a time and date booked for the next day. It was our only van so we picked you as we needed the van sorted urgently. At the last minute we got a call cancelling and rearranging, again you called to cancel and rearrange. Then a third time the night before you were due you again rang but this time cancelling on us completely. We have now had a hire van for 3 days which has cost us, plus we will need to find someone else to do it and wait again so who know how long we will have to pay for a hire van. The person on the phone was alex, the first two calls he said it was his staffs fault and he was going to sort them out and the last time really didnt seem bothered, he just said he wasnt happy either. With respect that isnt my concern. I would not recommend this company to anyone, they are full of promises they do not keep.
It’s very bad experience. And also have very stess full days last week. Dpf staff commit over the phone we can due everything regarding Dpf. Cleaning and give you 6 months warranty I had experience my audi q7 he took. From me GBp 298. Dpf consultant over the phone 2 to 3 hours dpf cleaning. But my car only expand. 1 hour and 30 minutes. And asked to me go to garage. And clean your dpf. On different way. And he not give my money we have alot of email communication he right to me I have done over work my car dpf light still on.
Rang DPF specialist as I had a dpf light come on my dash. They managed to book me in within a couple of days which was great. The engineer was knowledgeable and did the job no problem. Really impressed with the service - would definitely recommend.
I was quoted over £2000 for a replacement DPF by the dealer and they told me a clean wouldnt work. Out of desperation I used DPF Specialist to clean it and it worked! Saving my thousands and getting me back on the road !!!!!!!
Took my car to there workshop and now drives like new, great service.
DPF Specialist is rated 3.00 based on 8 reviews