DPF Specialist Reviews

of reviewers recommend DPF Specialist
Read DPF Specialist Reviews

About DPF Specialist:

DPF Specialists are a group of expert technicians that have an unbeatable knowledge about diesel particulate filters. We have been in operation for over 12 of years and have extensive experience in the trade. Whether it be testing them, cleaning them or analysing their performance over time – we know a thing or two about them.

Tell us how DPF Specialist made you happy
It’s very bad experience. And also have very stess full days last week. Dpf staff commit over the phone we can due everything regarding Dpf. Cleaning and give you 6 months warranty I had experience my audi q7 he took. From me GBp 298. Dpf consultant over the phone 2 to 3 hours dpf cleaning. But my car only expand. 1 hour and 30 minutes. And asked to me go to garage. And clean your dpf. On different way. And he not give my money we have alot of email communication he right to me I have done over work my car dpf light still on.
Rang DPF specialist as I had a dpf light come on my dash. They managed to book me in within a couple of days which was great. The engineer was knowledgeable and did the job no problem. Really impressed with the service - would definitely recommend.
I was quoted over £2000 for a replacement DPF by the dealer and they told me a clean wouldnt work. Out of desperation I used DPF Specialist to clean it and it worked! Saving my thousands and getting me back on the road !!!!!!!
Took my car to there workshop and now drives like new, great service.
DPF Specialist is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews