DPD Reviews

9AM

Roebuck Lane, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how DPD made you happy

Over a week
customer service
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Twice this year my package has been lost (stolen), couriers are lying about delivery of parcels, they are falsifying customer signatures, but the worst thing is that the main office does nothing about this problem, the management ignores all problems and ignore customers .... the highest risk company. I'm talking about management at the Middleton branch."
Are you DPD? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Constantly fail to deliver (multiple addresses), one time actually delivered to the wrong address, I will now check whether companies use DPD before ordering. Never any problems with other courier companies"
"I received this message from DPD: Your parcel has been delivered and signed for by SDONAWSKA at 12:14 on Tue 15 Oct 2019 The problem is, it was NOT delivered and this person is unknown to me. I phoned DPD to report the problem and ask where the parcel was. I was told it was returned to sender as there was no one home and they had attempted to deliver twice before. I asked why a card had not been dropped in my letter box and was told they were saving paper so did not leave cards. The DPD depot is 5 miles from my house. Had they left a card I would have simply picked it up. What a useless organisation."
"My old Mercedes was in the paint shop awaiting the arrival of a rear window Spoiler coming from Sliven, Bulgaria. When DPD delivered it the driver made little to no effort to delivery it person to person. He left the package in our side outhouse And popped a card through the letterbox. When I saw the card I immediately picked up the box, it was obviously badly damaged and had been opened and resealed by DPD using their branded tape. I feared the worst when opening the box and, yes you’ve guessed it, the Spoiler was SNAPPED!!.........no wonder the driver avoided delivering it to me face to face. I called DPD customer service and was told the only person they would deal with was the sender in Bulgaria. So who compensates me for the lengthy and costly delay in completing my car? Infuriated by DPD’s lack of interest in my problem I emailed their head office explaining my issues. That was two weeks ago and I’ve had no reply. The fact that DPD had snapped my Spoiler through careless handling seems to be acceptable to them! So I suppose this review will also be ignored by DPD!! I run an online trading company and I, for one, will never use this company again!!"
"Unprofessional & Unreliable! The worst delivery company operating in the UK! I paid for next day delivery, had all of the email confirmations to confirm that the delivery would be here, only to see that the online tracking had changed to Monday. Had a call from the depot after complaining on livechat to be told the delivery driver left it behind and I have to wait 3 days for it to be delivered."
"Appalling service from DPD Dartford. Been ordering stuff online since years and never had anything return to sender. Since I moved in the Dartford area depo they keep sending back delivery to the sender with no explanation. This time the claim there was suspect activity of fraud for the order? I call it, its Friday and they don't want to deliver. They raise an internal complaint and don't give you any detail of it. They tell you to contact the sender that hasn't got any idea why the parcel has been return. I had to take time off from work to be at home for the delivery as it was a big item and after 5 mins that it was loaded in the van it was scan to go back to the sender. No explanation whatsoever. I repeat DPD Dartford has an appalling appalling service."
"Unprofessional & Unreliable! Worst delivery company operating in the UK They made me wait the whole day in for a delivery they promised to deliver by Text the DAY BEFORE. At 6:30 PM they sent me a text saying that my delivery was scheduled between 8 PM & 9 PM. At 8;30 PM they decided that the driver was not going to arrive after all, so perhaps DPD was going to deliver the following day, so there should be someone waiting again for them the whole day!!! I called their support team and there is a pre-recorded message saying that there was no one to receive the parcel???? The nerves they have to blame their customers for their incompetence!!! DISGUSTING & UNPROFESSIONAL disservice!!! DPD surely the WORST delivery company in the UK"
"WHERE IS MY FOOD BREKZ I AM STARVING WAG WAG WAG I ordered my special dog food as I have allergies It was sent by dpd bad mistake brekz dpd are useless and inept to deliver my food they took it to a collection point but the lady there made a mistake and told me 4 times 4 days in a row no parcel when it was there all along then they only held my food 5 days then returned it. The brekz dose not answer my calls or emails dpd after a 15€ call says need to speak to berkz but brekz seam inept and unable to offer customer or even responses to me. I ened up starving so my daddy had to ordered it elsewhere luckly that had delivery without issues. Due to me starving my daddy had to get me some different food for a few days which made me ill and ended up having to vist the doggy dr for medication because of my allergies costing daddy a additional 100€. This has cost my daddy over 175€ to try and order me some food. We cant ever get this inept company to answer the phone or are emails. We still have no money back had to raise a case with paypal to try and get a refund. We have decided pay the extra 3€ a bag and order off zooplus they are a very helpful company and not 1 issue in over 100 orders. PLEASE AVOID BREKZ LIKE THE PLAGUE THEY INEPT AS PER OTHER PEOPLE'S REVIEWS ON HERE. FOR A DUTCH COMPANY IN A NETHERLANDS THEY DONT ACT VERY DUTCH MORE LIKE A CHINESE COMPANY OF EBAY."
"Absolutely appalling service since Thursday Nonstop hassle and stress cause by them , Firstly my tank arrived smashed so had to get a replacement And because I had another big parcel due on the day my tank was arriving they refused to deliver it to me, My fish were in a temporary tank, so I was pushing that to get delivered Tuesday I waited til 830 pm they didn’t even buzz my door So I wasted more than an hour after delivery time going by their tracking service, I did get the tank on Wednesday, fantastic was over the moon and so grateful Now this zooplus order was being delivered today but they can’t come up my stairs due to health and safety but I asked fir it to get delivered tomorrow as I had a doctors appointment, then my dad said get it sent to my works address I will get it up for you, by this time it was a oldbury on its way back to zooplus, I have according to her the highest level to complain too about delivers and more concerned about shutting me up. Then what is really happening In their company I order the same items every month from zooplus hasn’t been a problem, Because I ordered a tank and pushing this to be delivered to me, I am getting treated appallingly bad, so what now do I go to zooplus address to get it. Shocking you have reached a very low of lowest service now I didn’t even mention retuning this order until I git back from the doctors today at 430 sh Tracking says it was At oldburys / heading there at 11.54 am What does that say to everyone You lie, fob people of and waste peoples times What are you actually paid for if you dint deliver parcels"
"sent off a super expensive computer monitor. Spent over £30 in packaging to protect it, marked it as fragile and it arrived destroyed. Customer service was a complete joke. It took them two weeks and three chases to get a claims form and then found out the £50 insurance I paid was invalid because of their insane "prohibited items" policy. Google "DPD Prohibited Items" I've lost nearly £1000 because of these absolute Rogues. Never again."
"DPD is one of the worst delivery companies I have ever had an encounter with. My parcel was for a next day delivery and for five days I'm yet to receive it . I had a friend travel miles to sign for the delivery while I'm away and still with all the veiled promises made by their inexperienced customer service representative, the local delivery driver apparently denied he serves my area after my friend confronted him in front of my compound asking if he's got my parcel. Then I got a message, you were missed , no calling card left and they automatically changed my delivery date from their office . I really think they are not fit for purpose and I would like sellers to think twice before using them if they want to avoid issues with customers."
"Awful experience, I arranged net day deliver for a saturday and no message was sent to me, even though they texted me the previous day to tell me i would get a timeslot. i spoke to a customer service advisor who was unhelpful and ignored my messages. I waiting in monday and then got a message saying my parcel was missed, Even though i was waiting in and watching it being tracked!! terrible service, awful response time and impossible to get hold of on the phone. Will raise this with the ombudsman (and i implore everyone to do the same) as its completely unacceptable."
"Awful experience, I arranged net day deliver for a saturday and no message was sent to me, even though they texted me the previous day to tell me i would get a timeslot. i spoke to a customer service advisor who was unhelpful and ignored my messages. I waiting in Monday and then got a message saying my parcel was missed, Even though i was waiting in and watching it being tracked!! terrible service, awful response time and impossible to get hold of on the phone. Will raise this with the ombudsman (and i implore everyone to do the same) as its completely unacceptable."
"Driver do not want to come up with the parcel, I had to go out in the rain and he was sitting in the van. This is not a first time they do not want to come upstairs. But, if my neighbour is not available, they are knowing on my door to take the parcel. It is truly unexceptionable, but next time will be my time, when I have to take my neighbour parcel. Please do not use them, this is the only way to have improvements."
"Just the worst and rudest customer services ever - condescending and insulting when you eventually get to speak to anyone about their shambles of a 'service' ...AVOID at all costs - they do not respect their customers or their parcels so why give them your money and trust ?"
"I have waited over 4 weeks for this parcel to be delivered. First of all DPD deliver it to the wrong address, then after spending over £6.00 on phone calls to try and get them to to pick up the parcel from the incorrect address, i receive a txt message to say that my parcel will be delivered the following day. It never arrives. The parcel has not yet been delivered and I have now been told thay they simply don't know where it is. I would give this company a 0 rating if i could"
"Awful company, said they tried to deliver but we have CCTV which clearly shows they never did. On tracking there is a picture of a hedge! I can't believe a company such as DPD would lie. I have proof clear as day light. DO NOT USE DPD"
"I am not usually one to write reviews but with my third collection by DPD being a total nightmare I have to say this is the worst courier company I have ever used. I have now booked collection of a parcel three times and each time promised a driver to turn up - they never appeared. I might add this is two separate jobs. I gave up with the first and today once again for another collection NO SHOW. DO NOT USE is my advice"
"Yet another terrible experience with dpd! Payed for Overnight delivery, didn’t show up (after waiting in all day), told 2 days later it was at local depot, it wasn’t. Still no idea when I’ll get it, have to transfer it to my parent’s address now as dpd let me down again - it will be almost a week for delivery by the time it’s delivered!"
DPD is rated 1.20 based on 1,902 reviews