DPD Reviews

9PM

Roebuck Lane, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how DPD made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Over a week
customer service
"Let down and wasted another two days of my life AGAIN !! - ZERO STAR ! but this review site won't let me. DPD service is so couldn't care less and unreliable and when you complain to Customer Services be prepared to totally waste an hour of your time and when you do get through to be insulted both verbally and intellectually. IF these people have any training then it must only be house training ! As their conversations are apparently recorded they should easily be able to identify their many problems and appalling attitude IF THEY ARE THE SLIGHTEST INTERESTED ! Start by sacking that woman who is on the pathetic recorded message you have to listen to when and if you get through...what often follows is pure hypocrisy !...They are dishonest and disinterested they are rude and confrontational...DPD is just an awful company and should be avoided at all costs . No company this bad and with such an awful manner attitude and 'service' should be allowed to survive - Boycott them and suppliers - use a company more in line with your own standards or they will drag you down too !"
Are you DPD? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback DPD receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Not woth even a start, bad service, customer service not helpful. I di order pick up and delivery next day by 12 (midday).. Firstly, the delivery did not come to pick up, texted to customer service, they offered me that I can drop off my parcel to dpd depot, I did dis with extra 40 pounds expense, as 19 parcels by taxi.. I drop off my parcels, at least 5 times i asked and all these times I was assured it will reach the place tomorrow on time, So i have relaxed, as those parcels had to be by tomorrow in place, as it was for charity who had to pick them up. But guess,, i was contacted parcels did not arrive, and parcels were delivered 4 days later on monday, as they do not work saturdays.. Because charity drivers were picking up on Friday I missed them, and had to organise another drivers, and it did cost me another 216 pounds.. 300 spent in total on all these parcels and because of DPD service fail.. I did request my refund, I was told, I can not to get because the service does not provide pick up service, which I did book on my order, then I did ask so I want the refund for the failing to deliver the parcels on time, so they said the delivery is not garanteed... How not guranteed if i chose next day by 12.. so they lie to customers, and when you want money back you wont get it, as they find these silly excuses, which is not written when you order your service.. so dissapointing.. As well have contacted dpd several times on live chat and customer help.. answer was same will look at the case and wait for another 3 days.. and no response.. they JUST DONT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS... THE WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH>>> NEVER AGAIN>> WAIST OF TIME, NERVES AND MONEY..."
"Not professional though they boast to be the best delivery company. Expected delivery today, didn't arrive. Phoned company. The guy who I spoke to, took my details to which he couldn't find any parcel being delivered to my address for the next week anyway! Phoned the company who was sending me the parcel(vodafone), they immediately found it by the tracking no, and gave me all the info of what was happening. Phoned dpd again, spoke to a woman who didnt even appologise for the companys mistake and told me that there was 7000 other deliveries to be attempted today!!! And???? Mine was one of them! Why isn't it here ? Why have in big rosy red letters that 'hey, if your expecting your parcel on Monday, don't worry, we will try deliver TODAY!' I was expecting it today. So a wasted Saturday with 3 kids. No parcel, no apology, no give a flying good! Unreal."
"Not worth one star absolutely the most disgraceful company ever set up, I hope they dissappear."
"Read these reviews and you will see that DPD are verging on fraudulent criminal behaviour with their total incompetence - This company needs to go under and at this rate they probably will. Suppliers have to be crazy to trust these crooks or Sinead Crooke (interesting name!) and her teem of dishonest, rude and thick morons"
"They don't even deserve 1 star! Worst delivery company worst costumer service and definitely worst drivers! 150 pounds went to waste because they decided not to show up on the timeslot agreed upon but show up late! Had to go to class and came back to find that "I" signed and received the parcel sent. Then when I contacted them after waiting for an entire 23 minutes for the worst costumer service to pick up and ask them where my parcel they said they will "investigate" and get back to me in no more than 3 days it's been 10 days and I just received the most unprofessional reply that the driver had the correct address and it was delivered! 150 pounds from my limited student allowance went to waste because of their irresponsible drivers. I will not let this go and I will definitely file a lawsuit"
"Very rude and lazy staff in customer service - in particular ‘John’ - contacted them about an important parcel (stock for my business) which I hadn’t received yet which had been picked up from the sender and was in transit. When asked when the parcel would arrive they just kept repeating that I must speak to the sender of the parcel - when the parcel had already left the senders premises and I had this confirmed. Completely ignored the rest of my complaint and they ended the conversation without even trying to find out where my parcel is or accept that they’d lost my parcel. Nearly two weeks since the parcel was collected and still no sign of it! Would NOT recommend for any business that needs a reliable service and honest customer service! If I could give zero stars I would!"
"Worst courier ever.. was expecting a delivery two day ago woth as they say a 1 hr slot .. i cancelled MY full morning appointments and plans to be there for the delivery. I waited all day for the delivery while tracking down the driver every 10 mins. And guess what it was cancelled with no attempt to reach me. It was rescheduled and i got my item. After a couple of day ibhad another delivery with dpd the exact same thing happend inwas ar home waiting it was the same driver and same picture . And the delivery was cancelled when i was at home waiting and the excuse on website was driver couldnt locate address!!!! He was in my house just 2 days ago ... 🙂"
"Joke of a company I live in a block of flats on the top floor watched the driver pull up out side take a picture and drive off didn’t even attempt to deliver my parcel will never ever use this company again!!!"
"Some retard in Customer Services today told me to 'go F myself ' and hung up on me !!!! All because I said they were not listening to my complaint as they kept asking the same questions - absolute disgraceful attitude to customers. DPD seem to have resorted to employing absolute trash !"
"Very bad company!DPD customer service is useless.I should received a parcel today,like DPD sms told me,but nobody comes to my door.I had put the tracking number on their website and...surprise!Appears that has been delivered at 11.01.am and signed by me!!!!!I was to all my neighbours to ask them about my parcel and nothing.DPD customer service told me to contact the sender!?!"
"DPD هي شركة رهيبة وغير منظمة. شحناتهم لا يمكن الاعتماد عليها. قسم خدمات العملاء هو وقح ومهين وغير مجدية. هم غير متعاونين للغاية. لن أستخدمها مرة أخرى أو أبوي من أي مورد يستخدمها - أقترح عليك عدم استخدام DPD"
"DPD were supposed to collect a parcel from my home today at 3.15 to 4.15. for a third party. I am upgrading my camera with a camera store. After several emails and texts to make sure i would be in they never turned up. No emails or texts to say they would not turn up. I will avoid dealing with companies that use DPD in the future."
"Yet another let down by DPD today and more lies and frustration - I just give up with this 'service' and will no longer use suppliers who use DPD's totally unreliable and dysfunctional service - not to mention their pathetic and comfrontational dismal 'Customer Services' - absolutely pathetic and insulting any intelligence. Companies -/Suppliers - if you opt to use DPD you severely risk your company's reputation and losing customers. Individuals - If you opt to use DPD you severely risk losing your parcel, hours of your life and your health !!! BE WARNED !!!!"
"Was having a parcel delivered to my daughters address given date and time for its arrival waited in for it only to be given a txt and email saying tried to deliver but no one in this was untrue daughter was in all day. Phoned them up to arrange delivery next day was told the had wrong postcode gave them the correct one. Daughter waited in again next day only for another txt and email saying same as day before phoned again only to be told parcel had been delivered told them it hadn't so they said they would retrieve it from where it had been posted , then told it hadn't been posted and was in the depot told them to leave it at a local pick up point only to be told this wasn't an option and it would definitely be delivered next day.Daughter waited in for third day only to be told it wasn't getting delivered that day either phoned them again automated message stated parcel had been delivered and name of person who signed for it supplied.Asked to speak to someone and was told parcel was still in depot told them I would pick it up myself from the depot which we did on the Saturday morning all in all spent nearly two hours on phone given false promises and misinformation on a daily basis by the people in the DPD call centres for a company that supposed to deliver things as their business they are incredibly incompetent inefficient and unreliable totally unsatisfactory service. No stars would be more appropriate ."
"DPD must be the laziest most slovenly company in the UK, if not the universe. Several weeks ago I waited over 2 weeks for a delivery from John Lewis via DPD that never arrived despite daily messages telling me that my order would be delivered today. John Lewis then dealt efficiently with the issue in 2 days by having the item sent to me in a taxi. Now I await an order from Skinceuticals and the same scenario is being repeated. I have tried to contact DPD but it is just an automated voice telling me how busy they are, etc. My address and postcode are about 4-5 months old - why can't the driver call me for directions if he can't find my address on his sat nav system? Lazy and incompetent that's why. In future if I'm going to order online I'll ensure that delivery is by anyone other than DPD. Finally, why can't I give no stars? One is one too many."
"Die Pakete erreichen ihr Ziel nicht. Sie hinterlassen keine Notiz."
"DPD advised that they had attempted to deliver my parcel although despite being in all day waiting I did not hear the door, nor was a notice posted. Since then I have twice been told that my parcel is ready for collection from the local pick-up point. As instructed I have attended the pick-up point twice only to be informed on both occasions that my parcel has not been delivered. I have not been able to speak with anyone from DPD , while the customer service email just provided the same information I quoted them. Extremely poor service"
"Saturday: Failed to deliver parcel to a nearby shop. Not told why. No email or text, had to find out by tracking. Called customer service. Told it would be delivered the next day. Sunday: Failed to deliver parcel. No email or text to let me know. Made the mistake of ordering something else from a completely different company from the first... Monday: Failed to deliver 1st parcel. No email or text to let me know. Tried calling customer service from mobile phone number DPD had on file - their automated phone system recognised my number, and therefore which package I was calling about, gave me the same update that the online tracking system had (it had been returned to the depot) before it hung up on me. Called from a different number and got the option to speak to someone. When I got through CS agent apologised. I was told that the depot would call me back. I didn’t get a call back. Earlier in the day, I also got an email to say the second package (from a completely different retailer) would also be delivered by DPD, and was given a time slot. I made sure I was in during this time. Tracking my second order with 15 minutes of the time slot to go, I saw that the driver was making delivery number 120, and I was delivery number 121. 3 minutes after the time slot had ended, i checked again, and there was a note to say the premises was closed. The premises was in fact not closed, and the driver would have known that had he attempted to make the delivery or called me directly. I called DPD customer service once more (again from a different phone) and told them not only had the first package still not been delivered, but that the driver had failed to try delivering the second package. I was placed on hold and told the driver had done this in error, and actually couldn’t find the premises. I wasn’t given a reason as to why he he didn’t try calling me, but was given the option to raise an “internal complaint”. This apparently meant that the depot manager would call me back that evening, and also that I would get a call back from DPD around 8.30am the next morning if not. The depot manager did not call me back. Tuesday (Today): Having not been called by either DPD, or the local depot by 9am, I decided to call them (again, from a different phone to my own). The customer service agent did apologise profusely, and spoke to the depot on my behalf while I was on hold. He then explained to me that they were aware of, and sorry for, my particular case, and that both packages would be delivered today. He also let me know someone from the depot would call me (and gave me a name). I was then texted another tile slot for the second delivery. Around 2pm I had recieved no call back, and tracked both orders. The first displayed that it could not be delivered, the second showed that they had attempted delivery, then that it could not be delivered a few mins later. Relishing another fruitful conversation, I called the customer service team again, who called through to the depot again (but the depot didn't fancy speaking to me, strangely). They then let me know that my shop of choice wasn’t accepting orders from them as too many had piled up, and they would attempt redelivery tomorrow. Which is handy as I need it for this evening. They then called a second depot for my second package, and told me that depot now has that package. When I asked that they reattempt delivery of the second parcel today, they said it may be possible, but I would need to wait and see (apologising purfusely again). At the time of writing, I’m 10 mins away from the end of my second time slot, and still haven’t received either package), or had anyone from either DPD or any depot call me back. A great way to spend two days of my week off."
"Interesting comparison of three stars given for working at DPD and 1 star (only because 0 stars not allowed) by 93.7% of reviewers here - speaks volumes !!! As previous reviewer has said - DPD remain anonymous and silent in lack of response. No engagement with customers at all !!"
DPD is rated 1.21 based on 1,355 reviews