DownunderWatches Reviews

of reviewers recommend DownunderWatches
Read DownunderWatches Reviews

+1 718 650-1171

Tell us how DownunderWatches made you happy
Quality product, shipped quickly and best price online. Will shop again.
""Firstly its about the prices.. you won't find better prices anywhere. Then the delivery is fast and free. Great service and an amazing choice of watches.
Quick , simple, easy to order and pay, delivered within 4 days, internationally. Cannot ask for more.
Recently took delivery of a Seiko SKX007. The whole process from start to finish was seamless. Pricing was very competitive. Delivery was stated at 2-4 days (which I have heard before from online retailers), and I was extremely surprised when the watch arrived after 3 days as promised. The watch was packaged very well and was in perfect condition. Will definitely buy again.
Downunder watches delivered a quality watch at a great price. I was communicated with from the moment I placed the order, and delivery was quick and efficient. I'll definitely be using your site again.
the watch cost me less than half of what I would have paid for in Australia, thanks heaps...
Nice company to deal with. If you are looking for a quality watch at a great price, look no further. You won't be disappointed, their service is up there with the best. Strongly recommend them.
I can confirm the watch arrived today, which is a spectacularly quick delivery time given I only ordered it yesterday. The watch was well packaged and the presentation box was impressive. The instructions were easy to follow, although I deliberately didn’t buy a complicated watch, and it took me only a minute or two to set the time, date and day. So far the watch is working just fine and I look forward to years of good service with this solar powered timepiece (which is great as I am actively trying to minimise my impacts on the environment).
Downunder Watches, a pleasurable shopping expirence with a helpful refine search option to help choose from so many watches. Fast fuss free service and postage. I will definitely revisit.
I have bought nice SEIKO watches.
Fantastic company . Very professional Love my watch Thankyou
Giving me the watch I was after for a great price and with fast efficient service.
Prompt service and genuine quality with super savings...
Over the moon with the watch and incredible services From Downunder Watches .........I bought Citizen Analog Quartz BI5042-52P Mens Watch ..Which is very nice watch and attractive watch on wrist.
DownunderWatches is rated 4.70 based on 94 reviews