Dorothy Perkins Reviews

54% of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins
9PM
9PM

About Dorothy Perkins: At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Dorothy Perkins made you happy

"Excellent customer service"
Are you Dorothy Perkins? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"First time ordering online haven't shopped in Dorothy Perkins for a few years.. Decided to order paid extra for next day delivery.. didn't arrive as I live in a Ab postcode... Thay did take the extra money knowing that I wouldn't receive it ..maybe thay should recognize the postcode and only charge standard delivery"
"As I walked past the shop they had a really attractive wooden dress on show which looked perfect for this cold weather. I wanted to go in as I had seen a jumper advertised that I really liked. On first entering I didn’t see the jumper but the dress felt so soft and I decided I was going to buy it. Standing in the queue I saw the jumper, and, they had my size. The jumper was a bit thin and has on the first wear gone a bit out of shape, so not very impressed, it wasn’t a cheap one either. Sadly, I rarely go into town so taking this back would end up being a big trip involving lunch etc, so will cost even more. The dress seems great."
"i wanted shoes and they hadnt my size so made it very easy for me one day later to pick them up from my nearest store"
"Rude, unhelpful and very miserable staff in this store who look like thay hate their jobs and do not want to be there! Really need a change in staff in this store"
"Put 3 items in my basket. By the time I came to pay they had disappeared and no longer in stock . Useless !"
"the customer service in the Halifax branch is excellent"
"Bought a few pair of shoes online looking for a match to my mother of the bride outfit. Unfortunately they did not match and had to return which was easy and hassle free"
"The clothes are as projected in photos. I am satisfied"
"Great clothing..terrific service..cater for tall ladies..good prices..and quality !"
"I have ordered four times now from Dorothy Perkins. The quality is excellent. They cater for tall ladies. Their jeans are so comfortable. Great prices and choices. Everything i have purchased has been spot on and never had to return. Shoes..dresses..jeans..jumpers. The delivery to Australia can be lengthy but always arrives on time. Couldnt be happier with their service ! Thank you Dorothy Perkins."
"Bought long black trousers for daughter but needed 2pairs, only one left in shop. Lady in store was so helpful. She actually went on line and ordered a pair for me to be delivered to my home addresss and filled in all my details for me. Most shops these days just tell you to go online yourself and can't be bothered to help. Told me exactly when the delivery will be made and gave me an order number and phone number if they didn't deliver on the day stated. Told me what courier they use so I knew who to expect. All round excellent service! Thank you! Courier came on time too!"
"Find online shopping easy with them and good delivered in good time. Like the range of clothing on offer. Thanks"
"We have tried with both credit and debit cards to purchase something from the D.P website but keep on being told that our requests have been refused by the bank &/or the credit card company. Upon checking with said bank/c.c.company they all confirm that no requests had been made. We live in Spain and have shopped with D.P for years...very frustrating. All attempts to enquire have been ignored if by email and confronted with a 15 to 30 minute wait if by `phone !"
"The Boston shop is always clean and well set out ,not too cramped .the staff especially the older ones are very helpful and knowledgable about the fashion right for you age always a pleaser to shop there"
"Happy customers a"
"very unprofessional and lack of focus. waits more than 20mins to be attended to.takes long time to solve issues"
"Simply loved the coats i ordered... best quality and style...thankyou..."
"Brilliant prices, true size clothing that feels brilliant"
"Lovely clothing and good price. Very quick delivery. Good selection of items too."
Dorothy Perkins is rated 3.11 based on 133 reviews