Dorothy Perkins Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins
8PM
8PM

About Dorothy Perkins: At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Dorothy Perkins made you happy

"- Ordered online 08 May 2018 - Tried to returned goods 10th May 2018 - Label DP supplied was invalid and Post Office would not accept the goods. - Tried to call Customer Service but a recorded message tells you that they are ‘too busy to take your call’ and hangs up!?! - Emailed 3 times over the following days to complain as cannot get through on phones. No response to any of my emails. Still waiting! - Cannot returns the items to store as according to the website I ordered ‘online items only’. - Stuck with nearly £200 of unwanted goods. - Finally got through and was told I had to print out a returns label myself. - Goods returned Monday 14th - Been over a week and the returns have not been acknowledged. - No refund has been given!?! - Again, I cannot get through to speak to anyone as the phone lines do not work! They just hang up on you! - Worst online shopping experience I have ever. - WILL NEVER USE AGAIN! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!"
Are you Dorothy Perkins? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered 5 items online and returned 3. I only received a refund from 2 of the items I returned. I called "customer services" over 10 times and had to give up each time after being on hold for over an hour each time..with the same song on repeat over and over again. Finally got through to be told that even though I had proof of delivery and even though they had clearly rcvd the parcel (as they had refunded 2 of the items that were in the parcel) that because i hadnt weighed the parcel before i sent it they would not refund me! I used the return label they supplied and it didn't say anywhere that i needed to weigh the parcel before i sent it!! WHAT A JOKE"
"Very friendly staff."
"One of the worst customer services I have encountered in a long time. Tried for five days to get hold of customer services (no replies to emails, phone call waits of 40 mins, and sometimes not even able to get on their phone waiting list/queue). Finally reach them and no apologies at all. Can tell it is a company going downhill... pretty much given up on their customers! They don't give a cr*p. Will never ever buy from them again."
"i bought a coat a few weeks ago online, the size was a bit small for a 10 but still fit, other than that the coat was perfect."
"Well explained lessons and patient. Well worth my time"
"I ordered a pair jeans 9 days ago. Spent all day trying to get through to customer services. Finally was told their printer had gone wrong! Whatever that means! I will receive the item within the next week or so. Shocking service. Terrible customer service. Won’t order online again."
"Fantastic quick delivery! Can not fault them love my new shoes."
"I bought two items of clothing before Christmas. They didn’t fit well. I was in an accident just before Christmas. I went into store on Friday 7 April we’ll over the refund time. But I spoke to customer services and they said to send the stuff in which we did on MK day 9th. I have already recieved the refund. So very happy and appreciative."
"Absolutely disgusted by the way i have been treated by Dorithy Perkins, I have received a faulty item, sent them a picture of it and they are saying it's accidental damage!!! i have not even worn the item, i tried it on when i noticed the fault! have been having constant battel with them to get a replacemnt/refund! Do not buy from them, shabby shabby customer service"
"Very stylish, quality clothes and shoes at reasonable prices. Often there are very attractive promotions."
"clothes fit lovely"
"Excellent selection of dresses"
"fast delivery and good quality boots, easy returns too on the pair which didn't fit"
"Exactly what I ordered, professional, clean. So impressed with the service and attention to detail. I will never use my printer again this was and is the most easiest way to print and receive documents. My presentation which I used the documents for was flawless and all my colleagues are asking where I got my documents printed. With a full time job and a hectic home life this is the way forward. No scheduling and trying to get in at a local printers, no crazy set up fees, no usb and CD faff just upload,select what you want, PayPal send in the post done! Just amazing honestly highly recommended"
"Excellent quality and delivery really good."
"Ordered online and paid for next day delivery, 2days later called them to find out where my order was only to be told that it was lost in transit and they were unable reorder as all 7 items were now out of stock, at some point in the next 5 working days they will refund my money......... disgusting service from a supposedly reputable company ... will never order again from them"
"My mum of 81 was pushed into getting a credit card and l had to sort it out all they said is l will have to cancel it myself with credit company .it started with 20% discount then credit card hope it happens to there family .keep mums away from there"
"Good prices and perfect fit and arrived when they said the items would"
"I love the ease of Click & Collect with shopping online. When availability is down in store e.g. in sales you don't need to miss out, and don't need to pay a fortune for delivery."
Dorothy Perkins is rated 3.19 based on 123 reviews