Dolphin Fitness Reviews

3PM

135 Trafalgar Road, Portslade, Brighton United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Dolphin Fitness ?

"I've been calling for 2 days with no call back as promised. The automated machine said my delivery was dispatched 6 days ago. Royal mail says they've not received it."
"Very arrogant, unhelpful, frustrating and slow to respond to my problem around choosing delivery option when purchasing a supplement through them, but quick to take my money."
"Website very easy to use, loads of options and variety of not only weight gain/loss fitness items but also gluten and dairy free options. Delivery always very quick and any issues I have had have been dealt with promptly by a great customer service team!"
"I make an order over 10 days ago but I still haven’t receive my order. Sh*ty customer service. Nobody answers the calls I left voice message nobody got back to me. I won’t be buying of them again"
"This company is an absolute shame. My order got mixed up and I received someone else's. Now I'm trying to return it and get my money back as I'm fed up trying to solve this. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! I have sent them countless emails, raised tickets they close 5 min after. Tried to call them but they never call back (they have a callback filtering system) Basically they stole my money and ignore communications. STAY AWAY. You can get the same products anywhere else and if it goes wrong you can't get worse service than those thieves. DON'T TRUST THE FAKE GOOD REVIEWS PLEASE"
"i ordered 3 prefuel they sent 3 goats milk and i contacted them as soon as the order got to me 8 hours later no reply their phone system is asolute rubbish their callback system never works never got a call back so far the issue has no reply via email either i am very unhappy bad customer service"
"Great prices and excellent customer service"
"They are fine as long as you are based in the Uk but don't order if you are abroad especially expensive item. My tablets were delivered completely crushed by Dpd I had to throw them away. Dolphin fitness doesn't give a damn about you and won't give you your money back. Should have put it in a box at least not in a stupid jiffy which someone stepped on. Will call bank and try to recover lost funds. Customer service is beyond shocking. They are just completely ignoring my emails. If it's not enough that I'm sick and don't have my tablets, I need to put up with this (non existing) customer service on top of everything. Thanks really."
"Dolphin fitness are a good price. They have a lot of stock and deliver on time. They are prompt at responding via email. I now buy loads of stuff from them almost weekly. It is sometimes a little difficult to navigate website but they have very good customer service."
"Fantastic delivery always have what you want at a good price"
"So easy to do. Free p&p"
"Their after-sales care is superb and they always deliver on time or earlier. I think their Clipper decaf products are the best in that they are naturally decaffeinated and taste very good."
"No way of getting refund from them and they ask you call them, how dodgy is that and when you do there is no answer?? really appalling considering most website these days refund without any quibble!!! so far so bad, I am never bothering with them and not going to recommend and if anything will tell everyone i know not to buy from them."
"Dolphin Fitness has a large range of good products that we like at great prices. I like the no p&p option"
"Great prices!!!"
"Fantastic range of products and far cheaper than the high street. Delivery is always super quick and well packaged"
A
"Good price and delivery. Have now ordered Chlorella and spirulina capsules 3 times."
"I have used Dolphin Fitness quite a few times over the years and they are generally pretty good. However, this time it seems to have gone wrong. I placed an order but got no confirmation e-mail (no, it's not in the spam folder). So, the next day I tried to call; they only use a 'call-back' system and no one has called back! Impossible to actually speak to a person when you phone up. Sent an e-mail enquiry. Guess what, no reply. It's now 2 days since the order was placed - no confirmation, no call back, no reply to the e-mail ... and I still can't get hold of them. I only want to know what is going on but the difficulty in contacting them and their failure to reply raises questions of their trustworthiness. It's no good being 'cheap' if you can't be trusted."
"had the eco friendly products at some of the cheapest prices on the www, kept updated at all points of order, goods arrived well within the free shipping timeline..... will use again"
"good price, delivery and products"
Dolphin Fitness is rated 3.68 based on 34 reviews