Dolphin Fitness Reviews

135 Trafalgar Road, Portslade, Brighton United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Dolphin Fitness made you happy

"After a week of frustrating attempts to contact Dolphin Fitness I decided to look for reviews and wasn't actually surprised to see that others have equally bad experiences. Despite what the website says there doesn't seem to be any customer service. Once you have paid your money, that is it, they don't appear to want to know. My order was delivered promptly but a bottle was broken in the package. Simple as that. I contacted them within the hour of delivery and have been trying repeatedly ever since. They haven't got back to me as they said would happen, and the only human voice I have heard was a recorded message. I will put this down to experience but they wont get any more custom from me. I don't usually leave reviews voluntarily but feel I have to in this case... BUYER BEWARE !!!"
Are you Dolphin Fitness? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fantastic customer service. I've been buying from Dolphin Fitness for a while now. My orders have always arrived without delay and well-packaged. In my last order one of the items - a spray bottle - was broken. I contacted Dolphin and a replacement was sent through without delay. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Very pleased with the prompt service given. Item received as promised in excellent condition and at the best price. Thanks"
"Repeated delivery issues. Yet another parcel not delivered in the day promised. Stopped using them for months due to the same issue. Seems nothing has changed. Won't be using them again."
"Their web site kept flashing sideways and wiping my payment details when I tried entering them - this is not encouraging. I finally managed to to enter them but It then flashed off when I entered submit, leaving a thin strip with a left-facing arrow and the word "checkout". I have no idea whether my order was received or not. I've battled with the frustrating and useless automatic answerphone and am now dismayed to read reviews echoing what's happened to me - and lots of people without the orders or a refund. What is going on?"
"I've been calling for 2 days with no call back as promised. The automated machine said my delivery was dispatched 6 days ago. Royal mail says they've not received it."
"Best price."
"Very arrogant, unhelpful, frustrating and slow to respond to my problem around choosing delivery option when purchasing a supplement through them, but quick to take my money."
"Website very easy to use, loads of options and variety of not only weight gain/loss fitness items but also gluten and dairy free options. Delivery always very quick and any issues I have had have been dealt with promptly by a great customer service team!"
"I make an order over 10 days ago but I still haven’t receive my order. Sh*ty customer service. Nobody answers the calls I left voice message nobody got back to me. I won’t be buying of them again"
"This company is an absolute shame. My order got mixed up and I received someone else's. Now I'm trying to return it and get my money back as I'm fed up trying to solve this. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! I have sent them countless emails, raised tickets they close 5 min after. Tried to call them but they never call back (they have a callback filtering system) Basically they stole my money and ignore communications. STAY AWAY. You can get the same products anywhere else and if it goes wrong you can't get worse service than those thieves. DON'T TRUST THE FAKE GOOD REVIEWS PLEASE"
"i ordered 3 prefuel they sent 3 goats milk and i contacted them as soon as the order got to me 8 hours later no reply their phone system is asolute rubbish their callback system never works never got a call back so far the issue has no reply via email either i am very unhappy bad customer service"
"Great prices and excellent customer service"
"They are fine as long as you are based in the Uk but don't order if you are abroad especially expensive item. My tablets were delivered completely crushed by Dpd I had to throw them away. Dolphin fitness doesn't give a damn about you and won't give you your money back. Should have put it in a box at least not in a stupid jiffy which someone stepped on. Will call bank and try to recover lost funds. Customer service is beyond shocking. They are just completely ignoring my emails. If it's not enough that I'm sick and don't have my tablets, I need to put up with this (non existing) customer service on top of everything. Thanks really."
"Dolphin fitness are a good price. They have a lot of stock and deliver on time. They are prompt at responding via email. I now buy loads of stuff from them almost weekly. It is sometimes a little difficult to navigate website but they have very good customer service."
"Fantastic delivery always have what you want at a good price"
"So easy to do. Free p&p"
"Their after-sales care is superb and they always deliver on time or earlier. I think their Clipper decaf products are the best in that they are naturally decaffeinated and taste very good."
"No way of getting refund from them and they ask you call them, how dodgy is that and when you do there is no answer?? really appalling considering most website these days refund without any quibble!!! so far so bad, I am never bothering with them and not going to recommend and if anything will tell everyone i know not to buy from them."
"Dolphin Fitness has a large range of good products that we like at great prices. I like the no p&p option"
Dolphin Fitness is rated 3.58 based on 40 reviews