Dolphin Fitness Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Dolphin Fitness

135 Trafalgar Road, Portslade, Brighton United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Dolphin Fitness ?

"i ordered 3 prefuel they sent 3 goats milk and i contacted them as soon as the order got to me 8 hours later no reply their phone system is asolute rubbish their callback system never works never got a call back so far the issue has no reply via email either i am very unhappy bad customer service"
James Baxter
"Great prices and excellent customer service"
"MISSING ORDER!!! STAY AWAY!!!! THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AVAILABLE"
"2WEEKS ON STILL WAITING FOR THE DELIVERY,,,,, NOWBODY IN CUSTOMER SERVICE APPALLING!!!!!!"
"They are fine as long as you are based in the Uk but don't order if you are abroad especially expensive item. My tablets were delivered completely crushed by Dpd I had to throw them away. Dolphin fitness doesn't give a damn about you and won't give you your money back. Should have put it in a box at least not in a stupid jiffy which someone stepped on. Will call bank and try to recover lost funds. Customer service is beyond shocking. They are just completely ignoring my emails. If it's not enough that I'm sick and don't have my tablets, I need to put up with this (non existing) customer service on top of everything. Thanks really."
"Dolphin fitness are a good price. They have a lot of stock and deliver on time. They are prompt at responding via email. I now buy loads of stuff from them almost weekly. It is sometimes a little difficult to navigate website but they have very good customer service."
"Fantastic delivery always have what you want at a good price"
MANDY
"So easy to do. Free p&p"
Rosemary Shackleton
"Their after-sales care is superb and they always deliver on time or earlier. I think their Clipper decaf products are the best in that they are naturally decaffeinated and taste very good."
"No way of getting refund from them and they ask you call them, how dodgy is that and when you do there is no answer?? really appalling considering most website these days refund without any quibble!!! so far so bad, I am never bothering with them and not going to recommend and if anything will tell everyone i know not to buy from them."
Louise Sneyd
"Dolphin Fitness has a large range of good products that we like at great prices. I like the no p&p option"
"Great prices!!!"
"Fantastic range of products and far cheaper than the high street. Delivery is always super quick and well packaged"
"Order never turned up and had to wait weeks for it to arrive! Would not recommend"
"Order arrived broken I can't get through to customer service, will not buy from this site again"
A
"Good price and delivery. Have now ordered Chlorella and spirulina capsules 3 times."
"I have used Dolphin Fitness quite a few times over the years and they are generally pretty good. However, this time it seems to have gone wrong. I placed an order but got no confirmation e-mail (no, it's not in the spam folder). So, the next day I tried to call; they only use a 'call-back' system and no one has called back! Impossible to actually speak to a person when you phone up. Sent an e-mail enquiry. Guess what, no reply. It's now 2 days since the order was placed - no confirmation, no call back, no reply to the e-mail ... and I still can't get hold of them. I only want to know what is going on but the difficulty in contacting them and their failure to reply raises questions of their trustworthiness. It's no good being 'cheap' if you can't be trusted."
Nigel Pembroke
"had the eco friendly products at some of the cheapest prices on the www, kept updated at all points of order, goods arrived well within the free shipping timeline..... will use again"
"good price, delivery and products"
Guest
"Purchased York kettlebells at the cheapest price I could find on the internet and they were delivered the next day. This is the kind of service you want from e-retailers."
Dolphin Fitness is rated 3.61 based on 33 reviews