Dolphin Fitness Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Dolphin Fitness

135 Trafalgar Road, Portslade, Brighton United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Dolphin Fitness?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Order never turned up and had to wait weeks for it to arrive! Would not recommend"
"Order arrived broken I can't get through to customer service, will not buy from this site again"
A
"Good price and delivery. Have now ordered Chlorella and spirulina capsules 3 times."
"I have used Dolphin Fitness quite a few times over the years and they are generally pretty good. However, this time it seems to have gone wrong. I placed an order but got no confirmation e-mail (no, it's not in the spam folder). So, the next day I tried to call; they only use a 'call-back' system and no one has called back! Impossible to actually speak to a person when you phone up. Sent an e-mail enquiry. Guess what, no reply. It's now 2 days since the order was placed - no confirmation, no call back, no reply to the e-mail ... and I still can't get hold of them. I only want to know what is going on but the difficulty in contacting them and their failure to reply raises questions of their trustworthiness. It's no good being 'cheap' if you can't be trusted."
Nigel Pembroke
"had the eco friendly products at some of the cheapest prices on the www, kept updated at all points of order, goods arrived well within the free shipping timeline..... will use again"
"good price, delivery and products"
Guest
"Purchased York kettlebells at the cheapest price I could find on the internet and they were delivered the next day. This is the kind of service you want from e-retailers."
Andrew
"Best price available online for what i was after. Good communication and delivery."
Mr Rob Steed
"Quick and easy ordering system and fast delivery. Highly recommended"
"I ordered from them and what they sent me looked like an off batch as the smell was awful. I emailed several times and was ignored. waste of time and money!!"
Demi Corrigan
"Very quick delivery. Good conditions product."
Liam O'malley
"Quick and easy order, delivered next day with money off voucher on my next order, will use again"
Jill McGee
"Got the product I needed at a great price."
Iain Major
"Fast and friendly in the extreme - a company ready, willing and able to provide relationship building service."
Adam Harvey
"Cheapest price online for the product I wanted and very fast delivery at no extra charge - thank you!"
"Excellent delivery service & packaging!"
Bethany Raven
"Great prices, better than anywhere else I could find. A wide range of great products and quick delivery."
"AVOID... I have recently ordered some supplements to a Country in Europe. I never received an e-mail confirmation. I then received an email off DPD saying my package is on the way to my location. I e-mailed them and tried to contact them. Asked what is happening. I was ignored. I asked for a refund, ignored. Had to go via my bank to get a refund. Still no parcel nor no reply from Dolphin Fitness. Avoid like the plague."
"They are fake . Because its nearly one month now that i ordered something and never gets my product nobody reply your message and never being contacted from them.100% fake"
Karen Richardson
Unverified Reviewer
"Dolphin fitness knows what their customers want. I ordered some cherry active juice on Saturday 7th may and received it Tuesday 10th may and I live in France truly amazing. The price beat all other companies I have looked at.Their postage was unbelievable and the goods were packed very well. I most definetly will use them again without a doubt. Living in France we have to pay large sums on postage ,but Dolphin fitness was fantastic.Thank you for excellent service . Karen Richardson"
Dolphin Fitness is rated 3.70 based on 20 reviews